Trigun Fan Fiction ❯ No More ❯ One-Shot

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

I don't own Trigun.

I wrote it in a laps of sane depression.

@@

'It's too much. I can't take it anymore.'

~

Vash, Merl, and Milly entered town to get supplies. After arguing they decided to get some lunch, entering a close by restaurant.

~

Vash stands on a hill overlooking the town, his gun held loosely in his right hand.

~

"We shouldn't stay to long. I want out of hear before anything happens," Merl said sharply to her taller companions.

"Don't worry! Nothing's going to happen. I'll be on my best behavior!" Vash said with a reassuring smile that did not help the small woman.

~

He stares unseeing at the sky with lifeless eyes.

~

A little boy tugged on the tall gunman's red coat, "Mister?"

"Hey," Vash leaned down to the boy's level, "what is it little guy?"

"Can you tell me a story?" he asked with innocent, hopeful eyes.

Vash smiled and nodded, picking up the boy and placing him on his knee.

~

'I can't take it anymore.'

~

The front door swung open and three armed men rush in. One of them took aim at Vash and fires. The shot hit the little boy instead, covering Vash with his blood.

He stared in shock at the dead boy. All emotion left his eyes as he drew his gun and shot the three, killing them. He laid the boy down and walks out without a word, leaving the shocked and frightened insurance girls behind.

~

He places the gun's barrel to his temple and closes his eyes.

'No more.'

Click.

@@@

I can't believe I wrote that. You can flame me for this if you want but I had to write it. I don't think it's to good and this would never really happen.