Trigun Fan Fiction ❯ The Perfect Shot ❯ A.C. Errol ( Chapter 1 )

[ A - All Readers ]

The Perfect Shot

By Asteria

Disclaimer: Plushie-Vash is my mascot and Kuroneko-sama guards my purse.

*****

*****

A.C. Errol had been following Vash the Stampede for two weeks, waiting for the perfect shot.

It was nerve-wracking. Every time she thought she had it, something would happen to mess up her shot. Someone would get in the way, or he would trip, or grin, or stuff a donut in his mouth, or do something else that completely undermined his reputation and image.

Most people feared him. Watching him on a daily basis, seeing him when he wasn't actively sowing destruction, she was no longer among that majority.

Instead, she was beginning to hate him. Not for what he'd done, but because the man would not stand still and give her the shot she wanted! It was maddening! She was almost on the verge of coming right out and asking him, but that was stupid. She'd never had to ask, *never*, and damned if she'd start now. She was the best. That's why she'd been given the assignment. She would get her shot if it killed her.

*****

*****

I think I'll stop there for now and let you guess for a couple of days.