Trigun Fan Fiction ❯ Vash the Stampede ❯ Vash the Stampede ( Chapter 1 )

[ A - All Readers ]


the Stampede
and sadly at night upon the cliff, Vash always sits.eyes narrowed to slits.the moon, searching for her starthough Rem is gone, he knows she is not too farhis reach. When he looks into his hearther words of wisdom, voice sounding like a lark,usually goofy demeanor is renewed like the relighting of candle.action is repetitive, yet heart-warming to see.the morning, looking in the mirror, his eyes are dispirited, stormy like the sea.lushly speared blonde locks are falling forlornly about his troubled countenance.he puts his custom gun into its ever-present holster taking precedencehis right hip. Pasting once again another smile forced,truth in his heart is that he feels remorsethe blood of the thousands dead on his stainless hands.a single one, he personally killed, but no one understandsguilt and the shame caused by Knives, a butterfly, his evil brother.who despises humans as wretched spiders like no other.his life, he was told his only option as time flies by:killing the spider to save the butterfly.as Vash slowly walks away with the unconscious Knives, aiming his fingers shaped like a gun,the sun, he stays true to Rem's words and knows his job is done.