Tsubasa Chronicle Fan Fiction ❯ A Dream Never End ❯ A Sacrifice ( Chapter 5 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
The man removed the machine and press on the wounded.Fai feels so painful and he is bleeding. The king grabs him by his shirt.
"This is just beginning, now you feel the fear of death"
A soldier appears holding a sword.Fai tries to open his eyes and when he sees the soldier, he is so afraid. He tries to run.
"Put him in the chains"
"No...Nooo" They put the chains, the soldier comes in front him holding the sword in front and throw to him.
"NOOOOOOOOOOO!!!"
The team run and hears Fai screams.
"Fai-san!!!" Sakura screamed, Kurogane finds the door and opens it but suddenly they see something that never believes.
The solider is Clone Syaoran holding the sword which stabs through Fai's chest.Kurogane suddenly faint down and feels so pain.
"Kurogane-san" He looks to him but Sakura runs towards Clone crying.
"Fai-san!!!" Syaoran pulls the sword out and throw him away, Sakura runs to catches him.Kurogane tries to stand up.
"Why…you..do…this..to..him?" kurogane looks so tired.
A Hole opens and Clone left. The soldiers comes toward Sakura, She cuts a piece of clothes and banged fai's wound and turns to Kurogane.
"Take care of fai-san" Sakura gives Fai to Kurogane.
"Okay" She smiles, she turns to the king.Syaoran stands up and Mokona runs beside Kurogane.
"Why you did this to Fai-san!!" She cries.
"Because he is misfortune" Syaoran fists his hand hardly and Sakura clinches her teeth.
"IT DOESN'T MEAN HE IS BAD!!" Syaoran looks at her shocked.
"Tch, Attack!!!!!!!" They jump toward them, Sakura brings her gun and shots at the soldiers then she looks at Syaoran.
"Syaoran takes the king" Syaoran nodded and he attacks him.
"Fai-san is really kind…,aaaaahhhhhaaa!!!"Crack!!"
"He is fortune not misfortune but we wished for…" "Clash!!!"
"Him to live free and happily" Kurogane looks at Fai.
Suddenly attacks Syaoran by magic and hit.
"AHAA!!!" Sakura turns to Syaoran
"Syaoran-Kun!!!" The solider throw her gun and hit her.
"Princess!!" Syaoran and Sakura faint and the king go to Kurogane and Put a freeze spell on kurogane and Mokona.
"I can't move" He takes Fai and hole opens and he disappeared.
"Wait!!" Kurogane tries to move but he hits by a soldier and faint.