Tsubasa Chronicle Fan Fiction ❯ An offer you can't refuse ❯ Epilogue ( Epilogue )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

Tsubasa reservoir chronicle, An offer you can't refuse.
Epilogue
 
At that moment, a transdimensional portal opened, and Syaoran fell to the ground, followed by Sakura and Mokona. Kurogane used the time of confusion to push Fai off him. The others would never know.
“Hey guys, what are you doing here?” the mage asked, helping Sakura to her feet.
“Well, Mokona saw Kurogane disappear through a portal, so we went on and found the next feather. It was inside some weird oyster in a seafood restaurant.” Syaoran explained.
“But I thought that white manjuu couldn't decide which dimension you go to next.” Kurogane asked.
“He can't. We just created a portal and hoped it was the right one.” Syaoran said shrugging.
“We always have the most amazing luck. Princess Sakura must be a good luck charm.” Fai said grinning, and Sakura giggled. Mokona meanwhile, was doing a hyperactive Mekyo dance in front of Chii, who stared at him.
“It looks like Chii has one of Sakura's feathers.” Fai concluded.
“Oh, you mean this here?” Chii asked, pulling out a shiny feather. “I found it, stuck in my hair one day.”
“Okay!” Syaoran cheered, grabbing the feather and giving it to Sakura. “Now we can get out of here.”
“Just one more thing we have to do.” Fai said, turning to Ashura.
 
Half an hour later Ashura was once again sealed in brand new glass coffin, at the bottom of the celestial pond.
“Don't go slacking off now okay?” Fai said to Chii, who was sitting next to the pond.
“No no, I wont. I'll keep watch for all eternity.” Chii said nodding.
“Hey, I just thought of something. Now that the white manjuu is back I can understand you again. But why was I able to speak to Ashura before?” Kurogane asked blankly.
“Ashura is a great sorcerer, and always takes holidays in different dimensions. So he's learned hundreds of different languages.” Fai explained.
“Ah… ok…”
“Very well, let's go then. To the next dimension.” Syaoran said, stealing the spotlight as usual and acting all brave in front of Sakura.
“Mokona Modoki can't wait!” Mokona squealed, sprouting wings. And off they were.
 
 
The end
 
((A/N: I hope you've enjoyed reading this fanfic, and I'm sorry it's so short. Remember that I love people who leave reviews! (hint hint) ))