Twilight Fan Fiction / Twilight Fan Fiction / Twilight Fan Fiction ❯ Untitled: A Leah Clearwater Story ❯ Chapter 11 ( Chapter 11 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Chapter 11
 
Bliss embraced all of the couples in the Cullen residence. There were no problems lurking around any corners as far as Alice could see. Seth and Shelly were falling deeper in love. Her uncle didn't seem to care about her departure. He would call every now and again, but it was nothing that couldn't be handled or ignored.
 
Nahuel continued to change me. I was more like the girl I was when I first fell in love with Sam, only better. He opened my eyes to so many things. Only one thing could come between us and ruin our almost perfect union. Sex.
 
Both my subconscious and my not so subconscious begged for our union in that way. We had perfected the art of butter fly kissing. Whenever I seemed a little too passionate, he cleverly backed us out of the situation. Usually by tickling me, or lifting me, or the ever so subtle mention of homework. However, lately it seemed like more of a struggle for him, as well.
 
“Nahuel,” I said softly my breathing was erratic, “Act 3 scene II”
 
“What?” he murmured against my neck making a trail from my ear to my collarbone.
 
“Our paper,” I said willing myself to have some self-control. Instead, I buried my hands deeper in his hair.
 
“I will handle that later,” he looked at me and smiled his seductive smile. He started his trail on the other side of my neck.
 
“Nahuel,” I said inching my hands down his spine to the bottom of his shirt. I slowly went to lift it just a little.
 
“Leah, what are you doing?” he said. He still did not move from his location. His lips still traveled their course. Normally, he would have jumped up from this action.
 
“You know what I am doing,” I said tugging harder at his shirt. To my surprise, he grabbed my hand and placed them at my side. He paused briefly and then took off his shirt. I was pleasantly shocked by the ease of this transition. He then moved more to my side. As he did this, I turned toward him and placed my hand on his chest mesmerized by its beauty. I then start to trace the patterns of the muscles on his chest. As I do this, he places his lips against mine with such force it made my body tremble all over. I united our bodies, pressing my body against his and intertwining our legs. This was the scariest (greatest part of it) part of the process. He lifted my shirt slightly and placed his hand on my bare back. This action made my temperature rise so high that I swore my blood had to be boiling. I broke the kiss almost gasping for air.
 
“Nahuel,” I almost sounded nervous. I didn't even give my mind time to question his motives in his actions tonight. I went to take my shirt off and he grabbed my hands in his once more this time intertwining our fingers. He stared at our hands. For a moment, it seemed as though he was trying to regulate his breathing.
 
“That would make this a little too much for me to handle.” He smiled gently; I repositioned myself so I could lie in his arms. I listened to the slowing of our heartbeats.
 
“You would think we'd be tired of each other by now.” I smiled slowly, backing away from him and grabbing our books and notepad off his desk. “You know we could probably type this up as our paper, since our notes are sooo thorough.” I said flipping through the notepad.
 
“You are taking my role” he laughed, “Actually, I should be mad. I am supposed to distract you.”
 
“ Well, you know, part of you is human. It is okay to have a slip or two.” I smiled and kissed his cheek. That was all it took for the electricity between us to be recharged, “Okay, Act 3”
 
“Scene two” he finished my statement and we began to work.
 
The Next Day
 
The next day Alice decided that this would be a good day to play dress up with Shelly her newest victim Shelly. Shelly love the attention Alice gave her; which was something Bella and I have yet to understand. All the females loaded up in a couple of cars and came along for the ride.
 
Once we got to the mall and Alice found a couple hundred outfits for Shelly to try on, Shelly smiled and agreed to every outfit she suggested. Once in the fitting room Alice and I saw the full extent of her bruises, when Nessie found her in her room the night we rescued her she was laying in the fetal position next to her bed, holding her stomach like she had been kicked in it, however, when she took of her top her whole back was bruised there were actually old scars where it looked like he had cut her and burned her. Alice and I both noticed but neither of us said anything.
 
“I know they are horrible.” She laughed despite the tears flowing down her cheeks, “At least they are behind me so I really don't have to see them.” She slides on the purple sweater shirt. “I love it!” she grinned in the mirror.
 
“Well then you must have it!” Alice beams pushing the dark denim jeans in her direction, “try these”.
 
We all ended up purchasing something. I picked up a new pair of sweats I laughed to myself remembering the conversations I have with Nahuel in regard to my old gray sweats, I tried to convince them they had character, he thought it was past time for them to be destroyed, mainly I think he hates them because they are so baggy, actually they weren't even mine they were Jacobs, I borrowed them and forgot to give them back. I picked up a pair of junior's stretch crops they navy blue and had Phys. Ed written on the side in golden letters, I go to turn around and Bella and Rosalie are standing in my way.
 
“So . . . Leah.” Rosalie snickers, “How was your sleep last night?” I noticed that all of the females have now migrated to my location, laughter comes from all location, and I have this weird sensation that I am about to be attacked. The only girl that didn't seem to be in on the secret was Shelly of course and Nessie whispered in her ear informing the on their discovery.
 
“We heard you.” Bella said almost embarrassed for me, she seemed genuinely sorry about the situation I was now in. I honestly found it actually kind of amusing that they actually thought something went down between Nahuel and me (a big part wished they were right).
 
“I slept well thank you.” I picked up my pants and tried to make a break for the register - not going to happen.
 
“No details?” Nessie arched her eyebrow blocking on of my exits.
 
“Nahuel is a gentleman.” I shrugged and smiled at the actual lack of control he seemed to have last night, I almost felt smug in the fact that I was the calm one; I won last night battle ha!
 
“Leah we heard you both very clearly.” Alice said, “You seemed to be the one in control.”
 
“Eavesdropping is not a health activity, ya know.”
 
“Personally I don't think any of us could help it.” Bella said defensively, “You too are kinda loud, Edward said you both actually think ten times louder than you talk, and Leah you know you talk loud.”
 
“Oh,” damned Edward didn't have the right to complain about the volume of my thoughts if he didn't like it he could try a little harder to stay out of my head.
 
“But I agree with Alice,” Bella continued to reflect on Nahuel and my relationship, “You both are really passionate about each other, however Nahuel seems to be more intense about you than you are about him.”
 
“Oh really,” I huffed, “and you what makes you so sure?” this conversation was getting old, my relationship did not need to be dissected, it is what it is (wonderful and amazing). I looked once more for an available exit, nope nothing, I sighed in defeat.
 
“When we get home ask Nahuel what he thought of your homecoming dress.” Bella laughed harder that I have ever heard her laugh. I frowned curious, but I decided to let the conversation drop.
 
“Is it even possible for you two to . . . ya know” Rosalie makes quotations marks in the air insinuating the obvious.
 
“The hell if I know.” I sighed finally Rose moved and I was allowed to go into a different department.
 
“It's probably possible, but very dangerous, you both would have to be very, very conscious of you emotions and control level.” Bella said like she was some kind of expert on impossible hook up, just because she had one doesn't mean she is an expert, she was just lucky, “However that may not be possible with Nahuel, his self control is very fragile right now.” She then giggles at her own insight, I glared at her, I hated the fact that she had some knowledge on my Nahuel that I didn't have.
 
The afternoon flowed peacefully after they finally let the conversation wander to something else. When we returned home the “men folk” plus Jacob seemed to miss their wives and had a brilliant idea to take them out for dancing and whatever it was the vampires do. All of them were dressed and ready to go except Nahuel. He came down the stairs in his pajamas somewhat slower than usual.
 
“You okay?” I asked taking my place at his side. He smiled softly and put his arm around my waist.
 
“I am just a little tired, Leah.” He said groggily and then yawned, my eyes were wide in disbelief I had never seen him tired before, he looked dead on his feet. “Do you mind if we stay in tonight?”
 
“Sure” I said stroking his hair back he sighed in response to my touch. “We can watch a movie or something, no biggie” I smiled gently hoping to let him know I wasn't annoyed, I was actually the opposite, this would be our first night alone together, hopefully he could stay awake through it, I laughed as he yawned again.
 
After the other left we made our way to Emmett and Rosalie's room. Emmett has the most intense action movie collection imaginable. I have been watching his movies for about four years and I yet to finish half of his collection.
 
“How about this one.” I turned showing Nahuel my selection.
 
“Whatever you wish.” He said sleepily. The movie was more horror/comedy than action for about an hour we watched me movie together and whenever I would jump a little out of fear Nahuel would laugh at me.
“Leah honestly you are scarier than that!” he said in between yawns.
 
“It is not how he looks it the element of surprise, you know something is about to happen you just don't know what it is,” I said reaching my hand into the half empty bowl of popcorn. In the next scene of the movie the monster chases the girl and when he finally gets her, he rams her head into a television set.
 
“Whoa, did you see that!” I nudge him, no response. I look up to see for the first time Nahuel sleeping. I smiled at the beautiful sight; he looked so peaceful and happy.
 
I gently reached my hand out and slowly caressed his cheek he leaned into my hand instinctively through his subconscious. I knew it was wrong to take advantage of him while he was sleeping, but and opportunity to fully examine his face came few and far between. The urge to kiss him then sunk in and burned in the pit of my stomach. At first, I was good; I kept my lips firmly together and pressed them against his . . .and then he sighed, letting that beautiful aroma tackle my brain and knock loose all of my common sense.
 
Once that beautiful scent had me in chokehold I had no choice but to surrender to it. There was not one person here to stop me, I couldn't resist I leaned in experience my first real kiss with Nahuel.
 
As his and my mouth moved in unison I felt free, I also felt a slight warming sensation from the venom entering my system. He tasted like honey, the whole incident was making me feel kind of high, I finally let out a sigh of my own still continuing to kiss him, however I instinctively opened my eyes to see his staring back into mine.
 
“Leah!” he looked scared to death, “What have you done?!!”
 
“Nahuel please calm down, I have been kissing you for at least ten minutes and nothing has happened, I am still here, and I don't feel any pain at all, all I feel is desire to kiss you more.” I leaned in and he grabbed my shoulders blocking my advance, he paused looking me over searching for some signs of pain or discomfort he found none. He then takes my face between his hands and kisses me fully. I in return place my hands on the back of his neck. We become so passionate that I believe we are about to christen my bed for the first time.
 
“Leah” he said pushing away from me he seemed confused and frustrated, I knew that like Edward he believed that sex comes after marriage, and we wanted to give ourselves the opportunity to grow together before we even thought about that, however in the here and now none of that seemed to matter.
 
“I am sorry, don't be mad at me” I said getting up to be near him, he met me half way and lifted me placing my back on the bed, he said nothing he just held me tightly against his chest, and there I fell into a deep beautiful sleep.