Twilight Fan Fiction / Twilight Fan Fiction / Twilight Fan Fiction ❯ Untitled: A Leah Clearwater Story ❯ Chapter 15 ( Chapter 15 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Author's Note: Thanks again for all the reviews. I really appreciate the insight and advice. In regards to the venom SM mentioned in Midnight Sun or an interview (I can't remember which) that for her vampires' venom takes place of most bodily fluids (like saliva) when they are changed. I hope that helps. Thanks again for sticking with my story!
 
PS- Tell me if I need to change the rating!!
----------------------------------------------------------------- -------------------------------------------------------
Chapter 15
 
“I can't believe I'm being forced to share the same space as Melissa McSlutty!” Shelly said as she aggressively shoved her clothes into the duffel bag, “Out of all the people in both classes! Why me?” She said flopping down on the bed; I was sitting on the floor in her bedroom watching her act like a complete fool.
 
“Shelly you know you are going to spend, most of the night with Ren and me. I don't understand why you are going into hysterics.”
 
“It's still not fair, I can't stand that girl, and Mr. Cooper knows that, he is trying to punish me. The girl tries to attack any breathing male in that school, no girl's boyfriend is safe!” Shelly then got up to pace the floor. At that time I made a mental note to tell Nahuel not to breathe around Melissa, the repercussions may be fatal (for her anyway), I laughed at the thought.
 
“What?” Shelly looked at me confused by my laughter.
 
“Oh nothing, please continue your rant, don't let me interrupt.” I said leaning back on my elbows.
 
“I tell you if she lays even one pinky finger on Seth somebody's going to have to call the hospital.” With that I roll on the floor with laughter.
 
“What? Do you think I am joking?” she huffed placing her hands on her waist.
 
“No, that's what makes it funny. I just can't believe you would hurt the girl over Seth.” I lay on the floor exhausted from my laughter. Nessie then joined us carrying two big suitcases like they weighed nothing. It was our luck that our classes had combined and Ness using her “vampire mind tricks” had convinced the Mr. Cooper to let us share a room, that way she wouldn't have to pretend to sleep when she didn't feel like it. Jacob was in her class and I know her dirty little mind was overjoyed with the opportunity to be alone with him (Gag me).
 
“You girl's ready?” she said beaming.
 
“Ness what on Earth is all of that?” I said pointing at her suitcases.
 
“Clothes.” She said looking confused by my question.
 
“It's an overnight trip, not a year Ness.”
 
“I am not sure what I want to wear yet.” She smiled once more.
 
“I am glad someone's happy about this trip!” Shelly chimed in once more informing us yet again of her annoyance with the sleeping arrangements.
 
“You would be too if you would think about it the way I do.” With that she went over and touched Shelly on the shoulder.
 
“Whoa, I hadn't thought about that.” Shelly smiled slightly then laughed, Ren then came to me and went to touch me and fill me in; I held my hand up and stopped her.
 
“How many times must I tell you, if you can't say it, I don't want to know it Ness.” She looked at me slightly annoyed.
 
“Well know this Leah Clearwater some interesting things will be going on this weekend because I have a plan.”
 
----------------------------------------------------------------- --------------------------------------------------------
 
When we arrive at the hotel even I was impressed by its appearance, it was like a fairy tale and the room Nessie and I were staying in was fit for royalty.
 
“I didn't know the school had money to afford a hotel like this.” I said feeling the embroidery on the comforter.
 
“They don't, Melissa's dad paid for this.” Shelly said plopping down on my bed. Renesmee took all of our dresses out of her suitcase so they wouldn't wrinkle.
 
“Aren't you gonna unpack the rest of your things?” I asked teasing her once more about the amount of clothing she brought along.
 
“No, I think I'll just live out of the suit case.” She said smirking at me.
 
“Are you planning to run off to parts unknown, because if that is the case let me know now?”
 
“I told you I had a plan, but you said you didn't want in, so you will just have to wait and see what happens.”
 
“Okay . . . we have thirty minutes to get ready.” Shelly said breaking the stare between Nessie and me.
 
A simple black dress with diamond rhinestones on the straps is what Alice packed for me, I smiled at the dress, and the fact that she was finally learning my taste, once dressed I smoothed my hair back into a bun; I looked back at Shelly and Ren and both of their dresses were lovely. We walked down to the lobby and waited for the others to come from their respective rooms. The next group of people to come down the elevator was Melissa and her “crew”. As she sat down she crossed her legs and swung her hair over her shoulder, she gave us an arrogant smirk, lamely letting us know that she acknowledged our presence. Her bright red dress was way too low cut for the occasion, I was surprised the teachers hadn't sent her back up to her room to change. She ignored us and threw her hair once more. Her attitude was quite laughable, what was even funnier was the way it upset Shelly, I swear she turned a new shade a red that had never seen before.
 
“You see the way she acts? It makes me want to punch her in the face!” She whispered crossing her arms over her chest.
 
“Shelly, honestly why do you care? Who is she to you?” I said trying to calm her down. Where is Seth it's time for him to take over, I was tired of babysitting his girlfriend. Sitting on my other side was Ren who seemed completely oblivious to Shelly's meltdown.
 
“Hey Shell,” Melissa said finally speaking to us for the first time in the fifteen minutes we had been sitting across from her. “I am planning on throwing a little hotel party in our room you and your little friends are invited, of course, don't forget to bring those gorgeous men you all have seemed to brain washed into liking you.”
 
As if on cue the elevator doors opened and Seth, Nahuel, and Jacob stepped into the lobby, Seth eyes almost instantly connected with Shelly's and they joined us in the center of all of the people in the lobby.
 
“We are not interested” Shelly said to her still annoyed by her presence.
 
“Have it your way, maybe Seth and his friends will be interested anyway, I'm sure by now he has become tired of your meaningless babble.” Melissa said touching Seth's arm, Seth quickly moved away from her touch.
 
“Wow you are even hot to the touch, I definitely think you need a change in girlfriends,” she said trying to touch him once more.
 
“Touch him again, I promise you WILL be sorry!” Shelly said getting in Melissa's face Seth then grabbed her shoulders and pulled her to him.
 
“I think Mr. Cooper is trying to get our attention.” Nahuel said trying to break the hostility in the room. As he spoke Melissa changed her focus to Nahuel, her eyes wandered up and down his physique, jealousy and anger boiled under my skin but I didn't let it color my face. I grabbed his hand and was about to follow the group as they made their way to the buses. He held his ground forcing me to stop.
 
“What?” I asked I examined his face looking for some sign of discontentment.
 
“This will be our first official outing together.” He smiled at his revelation.
 
“You consider this our first date?” I said smiling, “With all these kids around?” I laughed and shook my head.
 
“Leah, when you are around you are the only one I see”, he said as he intertwined our arms.
 
“Wow corny much.” I laughed and laid my head on his shoulder.
 
“I thought you would like it”, he smirked.
 
“Nahuel . . .” I thought I should remind of how his very presence affects me, and how the world would suck if he ceased to exist (a.k.a say something corny too), however the words failed me. He smiled once more.
 
“Shall we catch up with the others?”
 
I nodded.
 
----------------------------------------------------------------- -------------------------------------------
 
The play was interesting, the actors were all very talented; it as a musical . . . so I laughed through most of it. After the final curtains had dropped both classes stood to leave, Nahuel took my hand once more leading me out of the Atrium.
 
“Wow that was amazing!” Ms. Grace said with way too much energy. She began to talk about every aspect of the play, and honestly believe my eyes glazed over from sheer boredom. Shelly came over and stood with Nahuel and me.
 
“Hey where'd Seth go?” I said realizing her counterpart was missing.
 
“ Bathroom” she shrugged, “So I can sleep in your room right?” She asked yet again.
 
“Yeah, it shouldn't be a problem, Ren probably won't even sleep tonight anyway, she's probably concocted some plan to get more alone time with Jacob.”
 
“Yeah that's pretty much what she showed me.” She scrunched her nose up, “actually it seemed more like a room swap is what she is after, but I don't see how we can pull that off”
 
“Why not?” Nahuel said actually tuning into our conversation, usually he stared off into space or watched his feet. “It would be simple, one of us would distract the teachers while the other switched rooms, and for some of us distraction is easy”, he smiled. While Nahuel talked Shelly went to putty, her eyes widened and her jaw dropped slightly, she couldn't help the fact that looking in Nahuel's eyes had that effect on her, but it was still kind of bothersome.
 
“Oh” she said blinking a couple of times trying to gain composure. “So did you want to do that instead Leah? You two are bound to want some real time alone.” Nahuel and I both laughed at her insinuation, I went to answer but the buses arrived to take us back to the hotel. Seth finally reappeared taking his seat beside Shelly.
 
“Hey guess what?” he asked.
 
“What?” she smiled at the energy he was bouncing around.
 
“I want to go to Melissa's party.” He said trying to brace himself for the verbal lashings Shelly was about to give him.
 
“What did you say?” Shelly stared in disbelief.
 
“Babe, I - Want- to- go- to- Melissa's- party” he said slowly, “I think it may be her way of making amends and I have never been to a hotel party before, it could be fun.”
 
“Seth, are you doubting my judgment?” Shelly was about to go off on him.
 
“Shelly we can stop by the party pick up your bags and go back to my room.” She nodded and seemed resolved in my response. I frowned at Seth he was going to have to get better at catering to Shelly crazy ass temper else wise one day she is going to try to hit him and probably brake her wrist.
----------------------------------------------------------------- ----------------------------------------------------
We all went to our respective rooms to “freshen up” as Ren put it, we were supposed to meet in the hallway and walk to Melissa's room together. I was the first one finished in my room, I never really understood what I was suppose to do when I “freshened up” anyway, I pulled my hair back and put on some more lip gloss and stepped into the hallway to avoid all of the spray Shelly was using in our room. I leaned on the wall, not two seconds later Nahuel stepped out from the room across from mine, instead of crossing the hall way and standing at my side he stood directly across from me and leaned against the opposing wall. At first, his eyes stayed on the floor, then they focused in on my feet, then traveled up my calves, to my thighs, over my abdomen, to my chest, and along my neck, he let out a perturbed sigh as his eyes travel to my chest once more. I cleared my throat; his eyes unwillingly repositioned their focus from my chest to connect with my eyes. As I searched his eyes lust and desire was vivid in them, it reminded me of hunger only way sexier.
 
“Nahuel?” I grinned even though I felt a little uneasy. His stare had been unexpected and violating it was as if he had x-ray vision, and he now knew every inch of my body intimately.
 
“Yes” his focus seemed particularly forced and the word yes sounded as though it was stuck in his throat.
 
“You . . .okay?” I said raising an eyebrow, he didn't seem like his normal restrained self. He opened his mouth to respond and then Jacob and Seth entered the hallway and so did Ren and Shelly. It seemed as though we wouldn't have full conversation on this trip.
 
----------------------------------------------------------------- --------------------------------------------------------
 
“Fifteen minutes and we are out!” Shelly made us promise before using her key and letting us into Melissa's room. When we entered the room most of the kids from Mr. Cooper's class were in her suite, her room seemed larger than everyone else's rooms; it must have been due to her father financial assistance. Then Melissa came into view, she wore this tiny almost transparent pink lingerie with matching pink stilettos. She made her way over to us, using what I guess she considered a provocative strut.
 
“Hey boys” she shamelessly gawking at our male counterparts, she was clearly intoxicated, her attempts at seduction were quite amusing. Shelly then cleared her throat intentionally breaking the trance Melissa seemed to be under while she was looking at Seth.
 
“Oh hey ladies, the punch and snacks are over there. Don't worry I'll keep the boys entertained until you return.” All the guys were silent and tried not to pay the girl any attention, they were smart, but Melissa seemed to be stuck on stupid.
 
“No thank you” Ren said obviously disgusted by her behavior, “We are just here to pick up Shelly's things then we will be out of your hair.” Ren said standing united by Jacob's side, as soon as the words escaped Ren's mouth Shelly found her things and left the room.
 
“Wow I felt way over dressed for that party!” I laughed looking down at my black dress.
 
“Who knew Melissa could be that vulgar.” Jacob said as though he was in shock.
 
“I did!” Shelly said placing her hands on her hips, “But YOU didn't believe me!” she said poking Seth's arm.
 
“Calm down Shell” Seth said putting he hands on her shoulders, “Its over now.”
 
“Well” Ren said smiling wrapping her arms around Jacob's waist, “I guess we should all get to bed” she yawned, “Nahuel, do you mind horribly switching rooms with me?” Ren asked knowing she had this in mind all along. Nahuel looked at me and smiled.
 
“No, but where will Shelly sleep?” he said playing along.
 
“There's space in my room.” Seth added, “Mitchell couldn't make it so I have the room to myself.”
 
“So it's settled then,” they all switched keys and I laughed knowing that yet again Ren got her way.
“Give me a few minutes to change and the room is yours.” Nahuel said to Jacob.
 
“That's cool we'll wander the lobby or something, well be back in ten minutes.”
 
I went into my room and changed into the pajamas Alice had packed for me. It was a white cami with three little pigs on the front and on the way-too-short shorts it had “whose afraid of the big bad wolf” printed all over them.
 
“Cute Alice” I said to no one, I sat on the edge of the bed. I was actually nervous about spending this time alone with Nahuel. I couldn't for the life of me understand why. I looked at the clock on the dresser it had been at least ten minutes. What was taking him so long? I went to the hallway and noticed that his door was ajar, that's when I saw a half naked Nahuel standing in front of Melissa in nothing but her bra and panties.
 
“Well” was all I said. My face was hard I could the pressure bringing both of my eyebrows together had caused.
 
“Will you please go now, look at all the trouble you have caused.” He said speaking to that girl without even looking at her. She threw me a look and started to say something but decided against it. She exited quietly. I stared blankly at Nahuel for only a few seconds and then turned and exited his room.
 
“Apparently my door closed behind me and I was left without a key. I searched the pockets on my shorts I could have sworn I had a key, all of a sudden the door is opened and I am pulled inside.”
 
“I need to explain” Nahuel said pacing in front of me.
 
“I really don't want to hear it right now.” I said pulling the covers down on the bed, “you can stay in here but please don't talk to me.” It was hard to be objective when the shock was still so fresh all I could was think, what the hell!
 
“Leah I did nothing with her!” he said trying to get into bed with me.
“No Nahuel!” I said pushing on his chest ineffectively he let me have my way and sat on foot of the bed.
 
“I thought she was you, I opened the door and she came in and dropped her robe, I was trying to convince her to leave and then you came in.”
 
I said nothing because there was nothing he could say that would diffuse my anger. It was taking everything in me to control the scorching heat within me. He came around to my side of the bed and stared me in the eyes and I saw the truth through his, another question however captivated my attention.
 
“Nahuel, have you ever been in love . . . before me?” I said sitting upright and placing a pillow on my chest like a cushion to shield myself from anymore hurt.
 
“I thought I was once, but it was a long time ago, I had to be about twenty.”
 
“What was she?” I asked he frowned obviously confused by the question, “A human or . . .”
 
“She was a vampire”, he said; he looked pained by these memories.
 
“Did you have sex with her?” I know I didn't have the right to ask but I wanted to know. I had to know.
 
“Yes.” His eyes went cold as if he knew the answer would cause me pain. I nodded; I was hurt there was nothing else I could do.
 
“I thought I loved Eva, I was young and stupid. Don't be angry, you are the only one in my heart now.” He smiled softly trying to lighten my mood. I nodded one more trying to think logically and agree with the words he spoke however the tears fell regardless letting him know my true emotions.
 
“Leah, bonita, bonita, Leah you weren't even born yet, if you had existed I would have found you and loved you then just as I do now.” He said as he reached for me and I pulled away this action hurt him and in turn hurt me.
 
“But we wouldn't have made love because we can't, I can `t even kiss you!” Then the tears poured, apparently my will broke and I was tired of being strong, he reached for me once more but then stopped himself.
 
“Leah” he whispered, “Please, please don't cry.”
 
“So how did your relationship end?” I said trying to gain composure and perspective on his past. Also, logically I knew that I had no right to be angry I had loved Sam before I even knew Nahuel existed.
 
“I found out the truth about her. My father had created her with the sole purpose of destroying me. My father considers me an experiment gone wrong since I don't agree with his views or help him in his practice. She was suppose to pretend to fall in love with me . . . and then kill me.”
 
“Oh my God!” I said clenching my pillow, “What did you do?”
 
“While in bed I felt her teeth grazed against my skin and she tried to apply pressure to break through my skin. I grabbed her neck, she was obviously shocked by my strength she fought me and I killed her, I dismembered, burnt her, and sent her remains, her ashes back to my father.” His eyes were cold as ice.
 
We sat in silence; my tears had stopped and were now replaced by shock, horror, and compassion for Nahuel. How could his own father set out to kill him?
 
“Are you afraid of me now?” Nahuel said as he looked down at his hands.
 
“Am I supposed to be?” I looked at him he refused to look at me. “There is still a lot I don't know about you.” I said trying once more to gain eye contact, instead I placed my hands in his, “ But I do know that I have nothing to fear when it comes to you physically hurting me . . .except maybe a broken heart and I heal faster than most, or so they say.” I laughed a little.
 
“Leah” he said moving the pillow at my chest, “I will never hurt you”, he said placing his lips on mine and pressing our bodies together.
 
“Don't make promises you can't keep.” I warned. He laid me down on the bed.
 
“Oh, I intend on keeping this promise. I will do whatever it takes to make you happy.”
 
With that he started his routine trail down my neck to my collarbone he lingered there sliding the straps to my shirt and my bra off my shoulders, his tongue traced the newly exposed areas. His hands the moved to the bottom of my shirt and pulled it up so that my stomach was now exposed. He hungrily kissed my stomach and made patterns with his tongue along my rib cage. Then he licked his lips and planted four small wet kisses around my belly button and with that an unsolicited moan escaped my lips.
 
Silent laughter shook him as he laid against my stomach briefly, then he grabbed my left leg and kissed my ankle and worked his way up my calve, and my lower thigh, he repeated this process on my right leg however his trail went all the way up to were my shorts stopped.
 
“Oh God Nahuel!” I said gasping for air my heart felt like it wanted jump out of my chest. I kissed him several times on the lips, he then lay on top of me and I wrapped my legs around his waist pressing my body as close to his as possible, he did the same, this brought on a delightfully wicked friction that shook my core and rocked lose all my senses. My nails dug into his back as our rhythm increased and I heard him take five deep breaths of his own and both of our bodies relaxed. I lay in his arms and he stroked my hair.
 
“Are you happy Leah?” he whispered in my ear.
 
“You have no idea.”