Twilight Fan Fiction ❯ Alice gets a new reason to go shopping ❯ Alice gets a new reason to go shopping ( Chapter 1 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

A/N: this was inspired by my friend Chris. It was hat day at school and I had a whole new outfit and he said “oh, it's hat day so you got an excuse to go shopping” but the truth is that I just went shopping because my aunt needed to get some new clothes. Well, any way, I'll let you read this. I don't own Twilight.
 
~
 
Alice's P.O.V
 
Yay! Tomorrow's the first day of next month! Meaning I need a new wardrobe! It's time to grab Bella and go shopping!
 
Normal P.O.V
 
Alice jumped up and down while chanting “it's time to go shopping” over and over again. Rosalie smiled. She didn't really mind much since Alice had a new dress up doll, A.K.A Bella. But all the guys in the family hide in terror.
“Jasper! Don't think I don't know that you're hiding under the bed!” Alice yelled.
“And Emmitt, you are too big to hide under the couch” Rosalie yelled, she was a bit annoyed by the fact that he was even trying that. Both boys whimpered as they got out of the `ingenious' hiding spots. Emmitt actually asked Rosalie how she knew where he was hiding.
After that they went to get Bella.
 
Bella's P.O.V
 
I was just sitting at home in my room doing home work when I heard a knock at my window and what sounded like glass cracking a bit. I turned. Out side my window was Alice smiling evilly.
“Oh no! I know that smile!” I thought. “She wants to go shopping!” I held back my screams of fright and fear. Then I stared at her. I was frozen.
“Bella, it's time to go shopping!” She yelled. The next thing I knew I was in a dressing room.
 
The next day.
 
Edward's P.O.V
 
I sighed. Last night I had been hunting by myself and had left Bella in Alice's hands. Thankfully I was almost home. Just a few more steps and I was on the porch.
I opened the door and looked in. I was expecting to see everyone acting like they always do. Instead I saw some thing that filled me with horror.
The ground was covered with clothes. My brothers were taking boxes of them upstairs, Rosalie was looking at herself in a mirror, and Alice was looking at what would go together. Then I saw my poor Bella. She was buried under clothes.
 
I looked around to make sure everyone was distracted and ran to Bella. I picked her up and ran away.
 
A/N: I'm board. I hope you all liked!