Twilight Fan Fiction ❯ Beauty and the Beast re-writen ❯ Intro ( Chapter 1 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]


Beauty and the Beast



If I'm going to tell this story to earth people I might as well explain a few things. Who am I? Moonshadow. I come from the world called Aldenmor. On Aldenmor a person is the equivalent age of seven years plus. For example a five year old on my world is treated the same as a twelve year old on your planet. See it's their age plus seven years. Got that? Good. Now all the worlds are connected through the magic web. Hence “The one who changed the web” Her name? Citrine Valcon. (Or as she was known then.)  Our story? It all started when we were two...............

“Master do control your temper-” “Don’t tell me what to do!” I was yelling at Trican. Again. I had to calm down, I was about to burst out and that’s not a good thing when your a mutant wolf. I suppose I should tell you what I’m talking about. Well.......

I was your average prince. Rich, handsome and old enough to get into relationships. One catch. As prince of the mistwolfs (a magical wolf that can transform to look like a  human. Entirely devoted to time magic)  I was meant to be with a royal. So my parents set me up with Nightbright, a lady royal. She was spoiled rotten. I'd complain a bit more but that would take up an hour. No matter. One day a horrid demon started attacking the castle. What? You want to see it? Alright, but don’t blame me when you have nightmares.

Told you so. Horrid isn’t it? But back to the story. This demon was attacking the castle and was about to get Nightbright! So, being the kind prince that I am, I jumped in front of her and the curse hit me! A was changed into the most horrid, mutant form of my wolf form. Being the coward that she was, Nightbright bolted. So did everyone else. Except Trican, she was bound to the castle with no way out. Though I could tell she was afraid. Then then demon hissed at me. “When you meet the diamond in the
rough, your love for each other will break the curses.” And she was gone.
So I was furious of my form and lost all hope. For who, could ever learn to love, a beast?

Converting /tmp/phpcW7GJo to /dev/stdout