Twilight Fan Fiction ❯ Being Immortal ❯ Chapter 1

[ A - All Readers ]

Bella and Edward were sitting on their bed one day, silently holding one another and staring off into the distance that was the opposite wall. While one's mind was on the subject of how he couldn't get enough of his beautiful wife, the other's mind was definitely on a completely different track.
 
“Edward -” Bella said timidly, lightly biting her lower lip.
 
“Yes Bella?” Edward replied kissing her neck waiting for her to continue.
 
“Well, I've been thinking that since I'm immortal now, there's something I want to try.”
 
Edward raised an eyebrow but continued to kiss her neck. “Whatever you would like, love.”
 
Bella smiled and quickly turned in Edward's arms so they were facing each other. “I've always wanted to try…”
 
(fantastic scene break)
 
“Of all the things you've ever wanted to try, you decide upon Crocodile Wrestling?” Edward questioned his wife, standing close to her as she slowly entered the calm river, eyes focused on the opposite bank.
 
“Shhh! He'll get away!” Bella whispered halfway through the river staring at the unsuspecting animal. The crocodile moved slightly and Bella flew, landing on its back. As the animal continued to struggle, Edward sighed and sat on the bank waiting for his wife to finish her odd request.
 
Several minutes later Bella exited the river, a dead crocodile laying on the opposite shore, a huge smile spread. Edward stood to greet her, “Was it as fun as you were expecting?”
 
“Even better!” Bella grabbed Edward around the neck and pulled him down to kiss him quickly.
 
“You're just lucky we got out of the States without Emmett hearing about your idea. You would have had competition.”