Twilight Fan Fiction ❯ Eternal Silence ❯ beta ( Chapter 2 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

fandom. twilight series
pairing. jasper hale x jacob black
theme set. beta
rating. pg13
warnings. slash, mentions of violence and character death.
 
. beta .
 
#01 - Walking ::
Sometimes it's just putting one foot in front of the other that create those moments which seem to take forever, but always in a good way.
 
#02 - Waltz ::
It was a known fact that Jacob was about as coordinated as a toddler on roller skates, and watching him attempt to keep up with the almost innate grace that Jasper possessed on the dance floor was too amusing to the latter; in an oddly adorable way.
 
#03 - Wishes ::
Apparently, the wishes that a child makes can sometimes come true, just in really strange ways: Jacob had always wished for a princess, he has two older sisters, and got Prince Charming instead.
 
#04 - Wonder ::
Jasper hadn't thought that anything so simple could be seen as a wonder, but seeing the young man looking up at him like that made him change his viewpoint completely.
 
#05 - Worry ::
Somehow, Jacob had never thought that he'd feel so pained and worried before, until he learned that the Volturi were coming and that there was a chance that the vampire who he loved more than anything might be destroyed.
 
#06 - Whimsy ::
It's surprising how something as whimsical as a single red rose and a note left on a window sill can have such a deep impact on a person's soul.
 
#07 - Waste/Wasteland ::
At the end of it all, the barren battlefield didn't seem to be such a horror when Jacob saw the blond vampire standing intact right at the center of the carnage, and he'd never seen anything so beautiful before.
 
#08 - Whiskey and Rum ::
A drunk Jacob, Jasper hated to admit, was a cute one, and it was adorable to see him trying so damn hard to try and seduce the blond vampire when all he had to do was ask.
 
#09 - War ::
They were on two sides of an eternal battle, and even with war brewing between werewolves and vampires, the two star-crossed lovers refused to give the other up.
 
#10 - Weddings ::
When he saw how happy his best friend was when she got married, Jacob somehow felt that maybe getting married to Jasper wasn't such a bad idea after all.
 
#11 - Birthday ::
Jacob was the only one, really, left in their family who was still human, and that meant that the entire Cullen clan went out of their way to make sure that his birthdays were more then memorable.
 
#12 - Blessing ::
"I want Jasper to be happy, and if that means that I have to let him go to you, Jacob Black, then so be it," Alice Cullen told him, and Jacob knew what she was giving them her blessing
 
#13 - Bias ::
"Oh you're just saying that because you love him!" Leah snapped, more angry then she'd ever been. "Shut up leech lover and go back to that damn blood sucker Black!"
 
#14 - Burning ::
Lightly, Jasper's fingers traced across the barely contained heat which radiated from the werewolves flesh; it was a merciful feeling, and he found himself becoming addicted to that which Jacob offers so readily.
 
#15 - Breathing ::
No matter what, Jasper found the sound of his mate's breathing soothing, and he never wanted anything to change the werewolf.
 
#16 - Breaking ::
The sound of Jasper's heart shattering was something that no one was going to forget.
 
#17 - Belief ::
"I believe in you, and that's enough," Jacob's voice was soft, nearly lost to the horribly screeching and keening filtering in from outside.
 
#18 - Balloon ::
Reverently, Jasper's hands traced the swollen stomach, feeling the life of his child growing there in his lover's womb; he could barely have faith that he and Jacob were going to be parents.
 
#19 - Balcony ::
Sneaking in and out of the Cullen household was near impossible, and Jacob hated how often he wound up hiding on the balcony outside the happy newlyweds room when Jasper shoved him out the door.
 
#20 - Bane ::
Nothing felt so right, but was incredibly wrong in every way; and even though they were supposed to be hated enemies, neither vampire nor werewolf could care.
 
#21 - Quiet ::
The forest was silent to weak, human ears, but Jacob knew that the vampire sitting beside him could hear everything perfectly, even the quiet thudding of his heart.
 
#22 - Quirks ::
Jacob's personality had some interesting little habits, but to Jasper, all of them were endearing.
 
#23 - Question ::
It was the biggest most important question Jasper would ever ask: "Jacob Black, will you marry me?"
 
#24- Quarrel ::
"Every couple has their little spats," Bella tried to soothe him with simple words, "He'll forgive you, don't worry; he loves you."
 
#25 - Quitting ::
"I'm not going to give up on you," Jacob tells the vampire, because it's the truth; he won't give up, not ever.
 
#26 - Jump ::
Somehow, Jasper made cliff diving look easy, but that might have something to do with the fact that he didn't have to be afraid of the jagged rocks below.
 
#27 - Jester ::
"Jake was being unintentionally hilarious," Jasper replied in a monotone, glaring at the werewolf who had made a complete stupid suggestion on how to deal with the newborns; he'd have to remember that Jasper had no sense of humor.
 
#28 - Jousting ::
At the end it was like a competition for the right to the fair maid's favor, only the fair made was Jacob, and the ones who were playing the roles of the feuding knights were Jasper and Leah.
 
#29 - Jewel ::
There was nothing more precious than the one who holds your heart, and not even the most expensive of gems can ever replace them.
 
#30 - Just ::
Jacob thinks that the phrase "life just isn't fair" is an excellent way to describe his life at this point.
 
#31 - Smirk ::
If Jasper was going to give him that smoldering look complete with devious smirk, then Jacob was going to ask him to patent that, because no one else could pull off that look of dangerous sexiness that the blond vampire could without any effort.
 
#32 - Sorrow ::
A black empty pit had opened up and swallowed him whole, and no one would ever forget that scream ripped from the vampire's throat as he clutched his werewolf and mate's lifeless body to him.
 
#33 - Stupidity ::
Stupid things are what Jacob does, but the disapproving look he gets from his lover is almost enough to make him want to stop.
 
#34 - Serenade ::
It has to be a gift, because apparently everyone in the Cullen family can play an instrument of some sort, and Jacob isn't going to complain if Jasper wants to play until he falls asleep.
 
#35 - Sarcasm ::
"I am the master of all things sarcastic," Jacob told Jasper with a straight face.
 
#36 - Sordid ::
Theirs was an immoral affair, but neither was willing to give the other up, even if it meant death.
 
#37 - Soliloquy ::
"What do you want to hear?"
 
"Everything," and that started a night of stories that Jacob hoped would never end.
 
#38 - Sojourn ::
Both know that Jasper can't stay long, and that he'll have to leave before the first light, but Jacob never wants to let him leave.
 
#39 - Share ::
"I don't do sharing," Jasper told him seriously, "It's either her or me."
 
#40 - Solitary ::
Loneliness hurts, and Jasper's tired of being left out in the cold, all he wants is someone to accept him and love him, and that's what he's been searching for all this time.
 
#41 - Nowhere ::
Where Jasper came from, 'nowhere' is the definition of the woods, but somehow, being in the middle of the forest with the young werewolf in his arms, he's suddenly finding that he's somewhere and everywhere he wants to be at that moment.
 
#42 - Neutral ::
The last thing that Jacob wanted was to be asked to jump into the debate about whether or not the leeches should be allowed onto their territory; he wanted to stay out of it.
 
#43 - Nuance ::
Edward is considered the prince charming, but the subtle nuances of Jasper's personality differ him from the southern gentleman that you'd think he'd be; because there is no way that Jasper could be that, he's too dark, too attractive, too... Jacob was out of words.
 
#44 - Near ::
Pressing closer, it's almost as if they're trying to become one within the small, enclosed space.
 
#45 - Natural ::
Nothing was supposed to have turned out like this, it was beyond natural, but it had happened, and now Jacob was staring at his new self through new eyes as Jasper watched, almost horrified.
 
#46 - Horizon ::
All of the different colors which paint the sky as the sun sets, make Jacob think of Jasper, even the deep blood red which paints a thin red line along the distant horizon.
 
#47 - Valiant ::
"I'm no knight in shining armor,"Jasper says with a smile, but Jacob sees everything that's exactly the opposite.
 
#48 - Virtuous ::
In no way does Jasper feel he displays 'virtue', because that's something which says that someone has a sense of innocence and naivety to them, and he has none of that.
 
#49 - Victory ::
They won, and that's all that matters to them.
 
#50 - Defeat ::
There was an almost bittersweet emotion tinging the atmosphere, because even though they had won, Jasper felt defeated in every sense of the word when he saw who lay among the casualties.