Twilight Fan Fiction ❯ Eternal Silence ❯ alpha ( Chapter 4 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

fandom. twilight series
pairing. jasper hale x jacob black
theme set. alpha
rating. pg13
warnings. slash, mentions of violence, character death, and mpreg.
 
. alpha .
 
#01 - Comfort ::
On the nights where Jacob still finds himself plagued by nightmares of all sorts, that he's so glad for the safety and comfort which his vampire's arms give him when he shoots up awake in a cold sweat.
 
#02 - Kiss ::
There's something sort of special in the way that Jasper kisses him for the first time as his husband, that finally the reality and permanency of it all sinks for Jacob, and he knows for sure that he'd never want to have it have turned out in any other way.
 
#03 - Soft ::
While it's not the same as touching a human for example, and they're such fragile things, but Jacob's harder than a human, though not by much; Jasper couldn't help but handle him with too much gentle-handling.
 
#04 - Pain ::
It's only when Jacob's leaning against the window, crying his eyes out, that he finally understands how Bella felt when Edward had left her; the only thing that could help him now was to hear Jasper say in that slight Southern accent of his, that everything was going to be alright.
 
#05 - Potatoes ::
“It's astounding just how much a pregnant werewolf can eat,” Jasper murmured, watching as his lover shot him a glare before returning to the mountain of mashed potatoes which Esme had left in front of him.
 
#06 - Rain ::
Almost every day in Forks was the same, overcast and raining down in buckets, but some days stood out for Jacob better than others, even though the weather made so many of them blur together into just a huge mess of dreary weather.
 
#07 - Chocolate ::
It hurt, almost too much for Jasper to admit, to know that he'd never get to see those warm chocolate eyes looking up at him with love or adoration or any other emotion in them ever again.
 
#08 - Happiness ::
The feelings were very overwhelming, but all in a good way; Jasper knows that he loves it, that he'd never change anything, as long as he knows that he'll always be the source of that overwhelming happiness which he sees in Jacob's eyes.
 
#09 - Telephone ::
The phone rings once, twice, before Jacob even thinks to flop himself over Jasper to pick it up; to his immense embarrassment, it's his dad, asking about whether or not he was going to come back and introduce his new girlfriend to him; he could hear Jasper's breathing in the background, apparently.
 
#10 - Ears ::
Jasper's ears are better than Jacob's, the werewolf has to admit shamefully, because even when he was over a mile away, he still caught Jacob's soft admission to Bella that he'd fallen in love with someone else - that he'd fallen in love with his arch enemy, one of the vampires - only to have her smile at him and beg him to tell her who it was.
 
#11 - Name ::
The way that his name slips off Jacob's lips is so intoxicating, that it's almost enough to drive him insane with any sort of emotion, be it love, lust, or adoration.
 
#12 - Sensual ::
Slow, burning heat settled low in his stomach, and Jacob knew - even though Jasper had that extra `sense' - that there was no other being in the world that could ever be as sensual and passionate as him; not even the cold, marble nature of his skin could taint that.
 
#13 - Death ::
“Does the fact that I have, in some way, defied death? That it somehow must have been for a reason, and that reason is so that I could have met you? I want to believe that, because it gives me some sort of reason, or hope, Jacob, that life isn't as random or cruel as it has seemed to be in the past.”
 
#14 - Sex ::
Before, it was sex, just a way to get to that next climax, but Jasper realizes that it's not like that when you find that special someone; Jacob is that person for him.
 
#15 - Touch ::
“You're too gentle.”
 
“But I don't want to break you.”
 
“You won't; I told you that I wanted to feel all of you, Jasper, so don't hold back on me now.”
 
#16 - Weakness ::
Jasper knows that before he came to Forks, it would have been too easy for him to go back to drifting - he had no weaknesses that needed to be guarded - but meeting Jacob changed everything, and now he has to rely on others more than ever.
 
#17 - Tears ::
Jacob's the one who cries, cries for them both, and all Jasper can do is just wrap his arms around him and hold him until the tears stop and the werewolf eventually drifts off to sleep; the jagged emotions having had their violent way with him.
 
#18 - Speed ::
Always it's been Edward who is the fastest, but Jasper beat any of his records when he heard that his lover was in danger; it was unbelievable, just how fast he was able to reach him as the venom began to take its toll.
 
#19 - Wind ::
The wind howled against the panes of glass - it's a hurricane - but Jacob knows he's safe and loved, because Jasper's there, holding him in his arms and telling him that it will be alright.
 
#20 - Freedom ::
“I've always wanted to freedom to go wherever I'd like too,” Jacob told Jasper, flashing the white teeth which were now dangerously sharp; it evoked a sort of sadness in the older vampire, knowing that something precious had been stolen from the one person he loved so dearly in order for him to gain that freedom.
 
#21 - Life ::
Jasper would never forgive that wandering vampire for turning his lover, for making him forfeit a life which he'd given such a passion to.
 
#22 - Jealousy ::
The way that Bella would throw herself at Jacob, made Jasper all the more blind in his envy, and he made sure that at the very least, it's his scent which is always clinging to the werewolf, and not hers.
 
#23 - Hands ::
Those long, pale hands rang down Jacob's front, touching and memorizing every muscle, every small imperfection in the hot flesh below him; and Jacob knew that he'd never want to be anywhere else but under those skilled hands.
 
#24 - Taste ::
Taste it! Taste that sweet blood that you know courses through his veins! That detestable voice inside of Jasper growls - it wants out, out to feast on Jacob's blood - as Jacob pressed himself closer and cried onto his shoulder.
 
#25 - Devotion ::
Vampire couples have gained the distinction of being some of the most devoted out there, but there's nothing more than sheer love which drove the unions between those still alive and those who've become the undead.
 
#26 - Forever ::
It's the promise of an eternity with his Jasper, which Jacob knew lured him into the situation which had very nearly destroyed the vampire, and while it was worth it, the pain and heartache wasn't.
 
#27 - Blood ::
Like how Bella's blood sings for Edward, Jacob's blood performs an opera for Jasper every hour, every minute, and it's so hard to resist that siren call.
 
#28 - Sickness ::
Pressing the cold, damp rag to Jacob's forehead, Jasper fruitlessly tried to lessen the fever which had claimed Jacob along with the searing pain which he was experiencing to go with the change.
 
#29 - Melody ::
Edward may be able to play the most memorable pieces on the piano, but Jasper's the one with the mastery of the melody, Jacob thinks.
 
#30 - Star ::
The falling star drove Jacob to indulge in that childish desire to make a wish, and so he did, never expecting that it would ever come true for him under the strangest circumstances.
 
#31 - Home ::
The soft choruses of Michael Buble's Home echoed through the walls, and Jasper knows that he'd rather be no other place then there, with Jacob, listening to that soft song, and know that it was precisely where he was meant to be for the rest of time.
 
#32 - Confusion ::
“You're too adorable for your own good, Jacob, when you're confused.”
 
#33 - Fear ::
“It's just... I don't ever want to lose you, don't put me through that again,” Jasper's voice was so full of pain - of anguish - that Jacob couldn't deny him that, and promised that he'd never do anything like that ever again.
 
#34 - Lightning/Thunder ::
It surprised Jasper, when he found out that Jacob was afraid of thunder (which surprising, considering the town he lived in), but didn't mind it so much when the frightened werewolf came running into his arms and breaking down right there in his arms.
 
#35 - Bonds ::
Jasper would never let go of Jacob, no matter what, they were too tightly bound for either of them to ever let go of the other.
 
#36 - Market ::
Alice was dragging Jacob through the market, an act for her, but Jacob enjoyed it nonetheless because it gave him some time to think over his relationship with her former husband without the constant hovering of said vampire.
 
#37 - Technology ::
“You're good with technology despite having been born in the nineteenth century,” Jacob commented as he watched Jasper take apart, repair, and then put his iPod back together in only a few seconds.
 
#38 - Gift ::
On his eighteenth birthday, Jacob woke up to find Jasper sitting on his window sill, watching the sunrise, with a small box in his hand, that everything was perfect with such a small present.
 
#39 - Smile ::
There's nothing more beautiful that seeing Jasper smile.
 
#40 - Innocence ::
No matter whatever it was that Jacob had been through in his short life, somehow the blatant innocence which he'd retained despite it all, was strangely endearing to Jasper.
 
#41 - Completion ::
Rolling over, Jacob snuggled closer to Jasper as the lingering afterglow of their mutual completion, and the vampire almost felt warm.
 
#42 - Clouds ::
Little kids liked to find shapes in clouds, but Jacob didn't notice them when the sparkling glory which was Jasper lay down beside him on the side of the small hill that he was lying on.
 
#43 - Sky ::
Above, the sky was again a shade of gray (again, not an unusual thing in Forks), but it played backdrop to one of the strangest, most forbidden romances of all; that of a blond vampire and a young werewolf.
 
#44 - Heaven ::
“I told you before!” Jacob snapped. “That the only heaven I need is to be right here with you, that's all I need, and it's all I need to know.”
 
#45 - Hell ::
The dark, abysmal existence which Jasper had been leading before just seemed to fade away when he met Jacob; the young man just had that ability to banish those thoughts of a time where life was hell, and it was something that Jasper was too grateful for.
 
#46 - Sun ::
Jacob's the sun, warm and full of love which he's all too willing to give to others, no matter how undeserving of it that they feel they are, Jasper's one of those people.
 
#47 - Moon ::
Jasper is like the moon, Jacob thinks, he's mysterious and beautiful, always there but not always in sight; and it's with that rare love, that dark and sensual love, that make him all the more beautiful and untouchable.
 
#48 - Waves ::
On the beach in front of them, the waves beat endlessly on the sand, and they'll continue to do that, Jacob hopes that he'll always be there to see that, because he knows that Jasper will be.
 
#49 - Hair ::
Sweat-slicked hair sticks to Jacob's forehead, and it's got to be the sexiest thing that Jasper has ever seen.
 
#50 - Supernova ::
Their love isn't like a star exploding, it's something so much more then that.