Twilight Fan Fiction ❯ Forever is a long time to stay away ❯ The Cullen's and The kiss ( Chapter 6 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Chapter 6- The Cullen's and The kiss

So the day's for the Cullen's to arrive had finally came and everything was going as planned, all we needed to do now was to wait. The hours seemed to drone on and on as we awaited our “Prized” additions to our already large family to arrive. Finally the door bell rang.

My head turned towards my door, Ali and Lia shouldn't be here for another hour then it will be time to put our plans into action. I heard voices downstairs and some shuffling 'Must be Emmett and Tracey ... hope they don't break anything.' I picked up my diary from under my mattress and began writing while I waited for my friends.

Dear Diary,

Well today's the day that had been long awaited, the Cullen's had arrived just a few minutes ago I'm waiting for Ali and Lia to put my plan into action... is what we doing right? I've waited for this for so long... revenge is right in front of me... but can I handle it? Am I strong enough? Are any of us ready for the consequences that will come with this, if it blows up in all of our faces? For now I am unsure, but what I do know is that if I don't do this I'll always be unsure... unsure of my feelings, unsure of myself, unsure of living, unsure of life itself. Until I know for sure, this game will continue till the end of time if necessary. The first task isn't much just the Cullen's meeting Ali and Lia, Jesse and Conan are told to stay hidden until after school I don't know how much Alice knows I might let her and Emmett in on this game, I could use the inside help. But I have Ali and Alici's premonitions to help me trough until I decide. With them on my side there's no way we can lose. But if thats so why do I feel like I'm losing a part of me? Why do I feel so extremely guilty? More on this development as soon as possible...

Bella

I hid my diary under my mattress once again and turned to open the window. I can hear Ali and Lia jumping over the mansion gate. I winced as I watched Ali and Lia try to make their way stealthily through the garden... I swear those two should have their own comedy act. If the Cullen's don't hear them it would be a miracle. About three minutes later Ali and Lia jumped through my window, for the second time that month it seems I'm thanking god for my soundproofed walls.

“Konichiwa Bella-chan!” said Ali as she entered my room. I put my finger up to my mouth to show her to keep her mouth shut, i opened my bedroom door and motioned for Ali and Lia to come and listened.

“Where's Bella, Drake?” asked Esme

“She SHOULD be at school but...” I held my breath as I listened 'What the hell is he doing?'

“ Actually I really don't know, where she is.” I let out my breath and sighed.

“Your kids go to Ouran high isn't that right?”

“Yeah, when they actually go that is they seemed to have decided that being good kids was to boring, they are always getting in trouble Bella and Tracey especially. Their grades are way below average as well... except for Conan and Jesse that is those kids refuse to get a grade less then a 100.”

“They sound like Jasper.” said Alice teasingly.

“I'm not that bad!” protested Jasper

“Yeah, your right Edwards worse.” said Emmett, “But thats because he hasn't gotten any”

Okay I admit it I had burst out laughing, it wasn't funny when we were going out... but now it seemed to be the most hilarious thing that I had ever heard in my life... uh oh...

“Hey Drake what was that? There seems to be a few people going into a fit of laughter upstairs.” said Rosalie.

“Onee-chan!! I'm hungry can I please go downstairs to eat? If I can't go to school at least let me wander around my own house.” whined Conan who I wouldn't let go downstairs, for the fear that he would let something, slip while he fought with his brother.

“In a little while.” I said quietly, suddenly I heard Jesse's voice downstairs, Ali, Lia and I leaned out the door even more so we would be able to hear better.

[Downstairs]

“Hey Carlisle, Aunt Esme how have you guys been?” said Jesse, as he walked into the house from the garage, wiping his hands on a rag.

“Jesse! You look gorgeous! How have you been dear? You look thin have you been eating?” Esme said as she ran up to him and hugged him tightly.

“Auntie... can't... breathe...” gasped Jasper after he recovered he took a deep breath and said. “Thank you, I'm fine, and yes Bella has been feeding us extraordinarily well, you have nothing to worry about.”


“Where's your brother Jasper? I want to see him. I bet he has grown so tall-” she was interrupted by Conan crying.

“Waaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhh!!!!! Oniisan!! Bella and her stupid friends have been being mean to me!”

Conan ran down the stairs and slammed into his brother... hiding his head in Jesse's stomach, clinging onto his brother's shirt like a lifeline. “If you love me you'll buy me some food!”

“Conan... go to the kitchen and go eat, and stop being over dramatic of course I don't love you.”

“Jasper!! Where are you? You missed the Citywide tests, the teacher said you better bring a absent note

otherwise you won't be able to take the test.” said Alici as she skipped onto the house.

“What are you doing here? Why aren't you in class? Your sister is going to kill you and then she's going to kill me because I'm not telling you to get your ass back to school.” asked Jesse

“I cut. I figure if no one else is going to be in school I see no reason for I myself to be in school and anyway you'll be the one not getting any for the next two month's all that would happen to me is getting yelled at.”

“Good point, C'mon lets go get some food I'm starving.” said Conan as he took Alici's hand, and started to pull her towards the Mansion's huge kitchen.

“Jasper can we bake a cake?” asked Alici as she skipped through the kitchen door.

“Sure why not? Lets eat pizza while we wait for it to bake, and don't call me Jasper.”

“Don't make a mess, Bella will kill you, and then bring you back to life to clean up the mess.”

“Yes Dr.C”

“Yes Drake, don't worry we won't.”

[Upstairs]

“That kid I'll kill her how many times have I told her not to cut class, that school is important... and Jesse what the hell did he think he was doing?”

“Ali it's kinda hard to follow that when all her older sister does IS cut class.” said Lia as she tried to pull me back into the room and shut the door.

“I'll kill that brat when I get my hands on him.” I growled, “He's ruining all my plans!”

“Shh...” said Ali when they saw Tracey coming down the hall Ali and Lia left the room and went down the stairs that led to the kitchen.

“Hey Bells, whats with all the racket?” asked Tracey as he walked into my room, and sat on the edge of my bed.

“Conan and Tracey are downstairs ruining all my plans.” I whined and walked into Tracey's outstretched arms, hiding my face in his shoulder.

“Bells? Maybe it's time, that me and you did a little something. To get your mind off your little problem” said Tracey suggestively, as he nuzzled my neck.

I grinned into his neck 'Just as planned' “Sure why not? It's not like we have anything better to do.”

“Bella, Tracey don't you dare!” yelled Drake up the stairs. “There's too many people here.”

I pretended to groan in frustration, but in truth I was about to go into laughing hysterics. Tracey close the door using his telekinesis power, and pulled my face up to his, 'This isn't what we planned what is he doing?'

“Bella... I ... I want you” He said in a quiet voice and then he closed his eyes, leaned towards me, pressing his lips softly to mine.

My eyes had widened in disbelief 'Tracey... I had no idea he felt this way.”

I closed my eyes and kissed him back. Letting all the frustration that I have felt from the last month out.

Life keeps getting more and more complicated as time goes on, you can either go with the flow or get lost in the waves of depression. Now I'm more confused then ever, am I in love with Tracey or is this just a convenience?