Twilight Fan Fiction ❯ Jacob and Bella Cullen Mansion Adventure ❯ into the house we go ( Chapter 2 )

[ A - All Readers ]

Chapter 3- Into the house we go



Jacob and I now stood about twenty feet from the mansions huge oak doors. Jacob was once again trying to get out of exploring the house. Who know a boy could be such a coward?



I started towards the doors, though seemingly not of my own free will, there seemed to be something drawing me towards it something beautiful and mysterious.... something I nor any other human for that matter would be able to explain. As I approached the door I noticed that the door was not only locked (as was to be expected) but that it also seemed to be ancient, not in the way that most kids think of their parents ,these doors seemed to come right out of the early 1920's.



Come to think of it had I been looking carefully enough I would have noticed that everything about this house seemed to point towards it being made in the 1920's. From the huge oak doors to the gorgeous windows, something was not right about this house though. If this house was indeed built in the 1920's, why wasn't it falling down? Why wasn't there even the excuse of chipped paint? In fact it seems as time itself had stopped around the house preserving it, keeping it in it's original state allowing no destruction to come to the gorgeous exterior.



I reached towards the door knob, pushing slightly hoping that the door wasn't locked, but alas it was.

I jiggled the door knob a little hoping that it would spring open... no such luck. I kneeled down on me knees putting my hands into my pockets to look for the bobby pin I usually keep for special cases such as these. Not finding one I groaned in frustration turning towards Jacob I said very jokingly, “You wouldn't happen to have a bobby pin on you?”



Suddenly out of no where, he pulls a bobby pin from his hair. I blinked a few times, and silently took the bobby pin from Jacobs extended hand.



“Do I want to know why you had a bobby pin in your hair, and don't tell me your sisters held you to the ground and out pink and blue bows in your hair. That story only works twice.” I suppressed a laugh, thinking back to that day remembering how I walked into the room and right smack in the middle is Jacob on the floor with a bunch of pink and blue ribbons in his hair.



He sighed, his pitch black eyes seemed to grow darker as he glared at he. “I am trying to train my hair, you know more wave less, fluff.”



ah so thats what it is. Ever since I can remember Jacob had talked about wanting wavy hair. I personally have no idea why I think his hair is gorgeous, in fact I know that a few girls in our class who would die to have that kind of hair.



Anywhoo, I started to move the pin around the lock trying my hardest to get the image of Jacob with those pink and blue ribbons out of my head, a hard feat I assure you.



After a few minutes of trying Jacob had gotten so frustrated, he grabbed the pin out of my hand and started to jimmy it in the lock... he had it open in a matter of seconds.



“How do you do that?” I asked in astonishment.



Jacob smirked at me, “What can I say I am good with my hands.” He gestured for me to enter the house first. “Ladies first,” he said. I could tell he was enjoying this, and I was glad because now I did't have to feel guilty for dragging him in here in the first place.

I had opened the door, almost simultamiously there was a screeching sound and something black flew out at me. I let out a ferse gutwretching scream and ducked.

Maybe exploring this house wasn't a good idea after all.

Next time on Jacob and Bella's Cullen house adventure:

Jacob and bella decide the best place to start is the kitchen, what will they find and more importantly what could they possibly do to make a simple situation into a terribly hilarious one? Stay tuned next Saturday, March 15th for the duo's first of many hilariously funny Cullen house adventure's.