Twilight Fan Fiction ❯ Jacob and Bella Cullen Mansion Adventure ❯ The Basement ( Chapter 4 )

[ A - All Readers ]

Chapter 5 – Into The Basement



A/N- I know Jacob didn't turn into a werewolf till the second book, but I thought it would be funny if he had more sensitive sense's then Bella, so she could bug him about it.

Previously on Jacob and Bella's Cullen



I walked down a flight of stairs I hadn't noticed before, feeling somewhat uneasy leaving the book behind I slipped it into my backpack. Heading down the stairs for the start of our adventure. Little did I know that, that book would become of such great use to us as we traveled into the dark basement. I being me slipped on the last step and fell on top of Jacob.

Gah!!! What the hell?! Oh Bella it's only you... Could you get off me?”



I pushed myself up, “Nah, I think I'll stay here.” Gently slapping his head with the palms of my hands, grinning as he glared at me.

I should have seen this coming this is Jacob after all.

Jacob pushed me off him and switched our positions, so now her was straddling my waist and I was on the floor getting my head pounded on. “Say the magic words Bella, and I may let you go.”

“No! Never I will never say those words!”

He started tickling me, and I was about to surrender when a huge crash came from above us and voices could be heard. Jacob slipped off of me and put his in front of his nose once again, he put his other hand to his mouth signaling for me to keep quiet.

I stilled and tried to make out the voices I couldn't but from Jacobs scrunched up face he could hear them perfectly.

“What are they saying?” I asked quietly, though apparently not quiet enough for the voices had stopped and the sound of foot steps could be heard coming towards the basement door.

“You idiot!” his whispered, he grabbed my hand and started pulling me towards the convenient back door, that I hadn't noticed before.

“We're not leaving.” I said in disbelief, “We just got here.”

The basement door opened above us and we crouched under the stairs, one of the voices spoke, “No one's here Rose. Though it does stink down there like a werewolf has been lurking around, we have to tell Carlisle when we get back.”

The most beautiful voice I had ever heard filled the room, and Jacob stiffened next to me.

“ Are you sure Emmy? No one's here, I would hate to get caught. Ugh, you right it does smell like a werewolf down there. C'mon let's go to our bedroom, maybe we have some left over blood from our last visit here.”

I listened to their footsteps was they made their way up the staircase and out of my hearing range. I made a face, “Ew. Did you hear that?”

“Yeah, Bella I heard that... Do you hear what I am hearing?”

I stayed quiet for a moment, listening I heard the thumps of something hitting the wall but thats it, “No nothing really why.... Jacob are you okay?”His face was a slight greenish color and he looked as if he was going to hurl.

“Be grateful... you can't hear them... you'd have nightmares for weeks.” He shuddered violently.

I laughed softly and pulled Jacob up by his hand. “C'mon you big baby we still have exploring to do.” I started looking for the light switch, finding it I placed my hand on it ready to open the light when Jacob's hand closed over mine and he pulled it away from the switch.

“What in the world do you think your doing? Trying to get us caught? There are people right upstairs, no matter how busy they are don't you think they will come back here again if they hear a noise?”

I rolled my eyes and shoved him away slightly, “As you just said Jacob, they are busy. They will probably think it's a rat of something.” I flicked open the light, and for once I wished I had listened to Jacob.

****

A/n – Yay a cliffy! Sorry for the super short chapter but I have stuff to do tonight, so stay tuned Saturday April 12th for the next installment please? Also what should Bella and Jacob uncover in the Basement

A) A night club

B) Bags upon bags of blood

or C) A random tunnel that leads them to another part of the house?

Please tell me you guys have something better? Anyway Review and let me know, otherwise your stuck with whatever I write. I want to reach at least 10 reviews now, please??