Twilight Fan Fiction ❯ Sweet Intoxication ❯ Back to Normal ( Chapter 8 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

WARNING: SOME CUSS WORDS…SKIP IF YOU DON'T LIKE THEM
 
Back to Normal
For the first time I noticed that he was being held back by Emmett and Jasper. “Let go of me.” He sounded really pissed off. “Yeah guys, let him go. I see no reason for him to be held prisoner in his own room when he hates. Although I still love him.” I was so angry at him and wanted to hate him. I realized that no matter how much I wanted to hate him I couldn't.
“Bella, I don't hate you. I could never hate you. I love you. I really do but I don't want you t get hurt because of me or fear me. I know that you wouldn't intentionally fear me but I know how easy it was for you to find out a secret about him and fear him. I don't mean it as an insult but as a fact. Bella, I can't prove to you how much I love you but, I can show you how much I love you forever. I wish that you could be just like me but I will only turn you if you are about to die.” Now that I thought about it I kind of agreed with him.
“Edward, when you were seventeen you were turned so it is only fair that when I turn seventeen I will be turned. If not before. We both know how much of a danger magnet I am.” At that we both laughed. We started to laugh harder when the others didn't get the joke.
Alice suddenly went very still. We wouldn't have been worried if it had been anyone else but the only reason Alice was ever still was when she got a vision. When she moved she launched herself at me to hug me.
“Bella, you and Edward need some alone time. Oh and Edward, we will know if you try to escape so I wouldn't even try it if I were you. You just need to talk to Bella to get everything back the way it was.” At that she gave him a glare that said if looks could kill he would be dead and never have a chance of life again no matter what he believed.
They left so quickly that I barely even saw them. I wondered why they all left when Edward obviously didn't want to talk to me. “So.” I was so awkward. Although I had known him for some time I didn't know how to make it so that this situation not as awkward. “This is so awkward.” I laughed a little at that because awkward didn't even begin to cover it. “Bella, it's not that awkward. We've known each other for a whi-” Someone broke into the room that Edward and I were in, cutting Edward off. “Hello Bella.” I knew that voice but I couldn't place who it was. “Um, excuse me but who are you?” “I am the girl that is in love with Jacob and you keep taking him away.” “But I haven't been going after him since a few months ago. He's the one who keeps trying to come after me.” “But you are associating with those dumb Cold Ones.” “Get out.” “What are you going to do human?” I had an Oh moment and tried to figure out how to get rid of her. “She may not be doing anything you bitch but I will.” “Edward!” I didn't really care if that was a fact I was so surprised to hear my angel cuss like that. Just then the door flew open. “Bella! What's going on?” It was Esme and Carlisle. “This girl just broke in and she's accusing me of trying to take away Jacob. She's in love with him.” I thought that this was all stupid. Fighting over that idiot that I once loved. “Look, Miss…” “My name is Jadyn Blackburn.” “Jacob has told you wrong because he broke into Bella's house. She questioned him about why he would be gone for hours on end whenever they kissed or he got angry, even though he had told her that he would never leave her. After we rescued her from him he came after Bella and tried to kill her. His attitude was that if he couldn't have her no one or in our case nothing could have her. He didn't tell us that he had someone waiting on him at home.” She looked pained for a while. “Sam and my father had been trying to tell that Jacob was bad news and that I should stay away from him but I love him. I really do.” “I understand. It's like moths to flame.” “Yeah. Its just that I can't stand it that he's like that. He used to be so nice then that mutt took over him and now he's like a totally different thing. He's not Jacob anymore and I just want my Jacob back.” When she said the last part she was sobbing. I could tell Esme's mother instincts were trying to take over and after about all of two seconds they did. Esme went over to Jadyn and gave her a hug. I hugged her too and was surprised when she leaned on my shoulder instead of Esme's. “Jadyn, don't you hate me?” “No. I know that Jacob has lied to me and for a few days now I have gotten glimpses of what the future would be like with him but, I can't leave him because his buddies Paul and Embry told me that if I left him that they would kill me.” “Um guys would it be all right for her to stay with us. I can just tell him that Jadyn and I will be having a sleep over with Alice.” Yeah that's fine. We can protect her better if she stays here with us instead of with you three at your place.” “Okay thanks. Can I use your phone Edward?” “Yeah go ahead.” When he handed me his phone I dialed Charlie's work number first and one of the other officers answered and told me that he had left for home. So I called the house and got Charlie and he told me that it was fine and I had to explain to him who Jadyn was.