Twilight Fan Fiction ❯ What if you'd stay? ❯ Bella's Confession ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
What would happen if Bella chose Jacob and he finally imprinted on her? What if Edward had left and lied to her about finding someone better than her? What if years later Bella got fed up with Jake going who he imprinted on and she went back to Edward after he told her that he was lying about being with someone else? Songfic to Stay by Sugarland. WARNING: NOT FOR BELLA/JACOB FANS
I've been sitting here staring at the clock on the wallAnd I've been laying here praying, praying she won't callIt's just another call from homeAnd you'll get it and be goneAnd I'll be cryingI'm always wondering when she'll call you. I know she will and I know that you will make an excuse as to why you must go to her. You'll say it's your parents or family and you need to go. When you leave I'll cry because I don't want you to go.
And I'll be begging you, babyBeg you not to leaveBut I'll be left here waitingWith my Heart on my sleeveOh, for the next time we'll be hereSeems like a million yearsAnd I think I'm dyingI'll beg you not to go to her, and I will still sit here crying so hard it seems like I'm gonna die.
What do I have to do to make you seeShe can't love you like me?Why can't you just realize that she won't love you like I do. What will make you see that?
Why don't you stayI'm down on my kneesI'm so tired of being lonelyDon't I give you what you needWhen she calls you to goThere is one thing you should knowWe don't have to live this wayBaby, why don't you stayI'm down here begging on my knees for you not to go. I'm tired of feeling so lonely and not knowing if I give you enough of myself. Whenever she calls you go to her. You put her above me. We shouldn't be like this. I chose you so why won't you stay with me?
You keep telling me, babyThere will come a timeWhen you will leave her armsAnd forever be in mineBut I don't think that's the truthAnd I don't like being used and I'm tired of waitingIt's too much pain to have to bearTo love a man you have to shareYou tell me that there eventually you won't continue to go to her and you will always be with me. Yet, for some reason I don't believe you. I don't like the way you make me feel used, I won't wait for you forever. I can't stand this pain, I won't love you only have to share you.
Why don't you stayI'm down on my kneesI'm so tired of being lonelyDon't I give you what you needWhen she calls you to goThere is one thing you should knowWe don't have to live this wayBaby, why don't you stayI'm down here begging on my knees for you not to go. I'm tired of feeling so lonely and not knowing if I give you enough of myself. Whenever she calls you go to her. You put her above me. We shouldn't be like this. I chose you so why won't you stay with me?
I can't take it any longerBut my will is getting strongerAnd I think I know just what I have to doI can't waste another minuteAfter all that I've put in itI've given you my bestWhy does she get the best of youSo next time you find you wanna leave her bed for mineI won't do this anymore, the willpower to leave you gets stronger every time you leave. Now that I know what I must do I won't waste another minute lovin' you. I gave you the best of what I had so why would she get the best of you? Next time you leave her...
Why don't you stayI'm up off my kneesI'm so tired of being lonelyYou can't give me what I needWhen she begs you not to goThere is one thing you should knowI don't have to live this wayBaby, why don't you stay, yeahJust stay, I'm not begging you anymore. I'm tired of this loneliness. It's impossible for you to give me what I desperately need. When she asks you not to leave you should know that I don't have to live with this, so why don't you just stay?