Ultra Maniac Fan Fiction ❯ Engaged ❯ Engaged ( Chapter 1 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

Engaged

:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-: -:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:

by cool aya

:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-: -:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:

Author's Notes:
Hey guys! For some of you might notice, I edited this fic. I now uploaded it with chapter two. For now, I'm already working on chapter four and I'm beginning to have writer's block. I just want to let you all now that I wrote this story after the series/manga. You may see some characters that haven't been shown in the series. Like Sayaka Nakamura for example. I sure do hope that you like this story and thank you for all the reviews that I got. Well, most of them said that I should put another chapter so I did! I'm really sorry if I didn't update fast. Sometimes I'm having second thoughts on continuing this or not. Well, majority wins, I'm going to continue this. Last note: NO FLAMES PLEASE!

:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-: -:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:- :-:-:-:-:-:-:-:

Disclaimer:
The story and characters are not mine. It is own by Yoshizumi Wataru. If I did own them, I should haven't wrote this fanfic.

:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-: -:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:- :-:-:-:-:-:-:-:


Summary
: Have your parents told you something you didn't know? What if it's about your relationship? How would you react? This happened to Ayu and Kaji.

:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-: -:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:- :-:-:-:-:-:-:

Chapter One:
Engaged

:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-: -:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:- :-:-:-:-:-:-:-:

"Did you have fun?" Kaji asked Ayu.

"Yeah. Lots of fun!" Ayu replied.

"What do you wanna do next?" Kaji asked.

"I dunno. It's getting a bit late, maybe we better go home." Ayu replied.

"Okay." Kaji said.

Ayu smiled. Suddenly her cellphone rang, she didn't mind to look at the caller id.

"Excuse me, Kaji." Ayu said as she answered the phone. Kaji simply nodded.

"Moshi moshi?" Ayu said.

It was Ayu's mom. During Ayu and her mom's conversation on the phone, Kaji's cellphone rang too.

Kaji didn't mind to look at the caller id too. This time, it was his mom.

After the separate call, they both said, "I'm sorry Ayu/Kaji, I have to go."

"You too?" they asked at the same time.

"Yeah." they replied at the same time.

"I'll see you tomorrow then, sorry if I can't walk you home this time." Kaji put his head down.

"It's okay." Ayu said.

They both took off and went to their houses where their moms were waiting for them.

:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-: -:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:- :-:-:-:-:-:-:

"Sit down, Ayu." Ayu's mom said.

"Mom, when did you came back?" Ayu asked.

"I just came back awhile ago. I saw you not here so I decided to call you instead. Did something happen while I was away?"

"No. Nothing interesting."

"Oh." her mom said.

"By the way, what do you wanna talk about?" Ayu asked.

"Well, you see, you might be surprised but..." her mom said.

:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-: -:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:- :-:-:-:-:-:-:

"Hi mom, what's the rush?" Kaji asked.

"Well, I was wondering if, you have any interests in girls already." his mom said.

Kaji widened his eyes. 'Should I tell her about Ayu?' he thought.

"Kaji?" his mom said.

"Uh... I... uh..."

"So, do you?"

"Well, yeah, why?" Kaji asked.

"Well, you see..." his mom said.

:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-: -:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:- :-:-:-:-:-:-:

At the same time with Ayu and Kaji

:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-: -:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:

"I know I should've told you this earlier." Ayu's mom said with Ayu and Kaji's mom said to Kaji.

"But... you're engaged with someone." Ayu's mom said with Ayu and Kaji's mom said to Kaji.

Ayu and Kaji just widened their eyes. They couldn't believe what they just heard.

"Y-You're kidding, aren't you?" they asked nervously with their moms.

Their moms just shook there head.

'But what about Ayu/Kaji?' Ayu and Kaji thought.

"To whom?" they asked their moms.

"She'll be here any moment." Kaji's mom said to Kaji.

"We'll go to that person's house." Ayu's mom said to Ayu.

Ayu just nodded.

:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-: -:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:- :-:-:-:-:-:-:

Ayu and her mom went to their car and drove off. Ayu was getting nervous.

'How would I tell this to Kaji?' Ayu thought and sighed.

They were already at the front door.

'Wait a minute. I know this place.' Ayu thought.

"Ready Ayu?" her mom said.

Ayu just nodded while sweating.

Her mom pressed the doorbell. Ayu was getting nervous by the minute. Slowly, the door knob turned. The door opened which to Ayu was a surprise.

"Kaji?!" Ayu said.

"Ayu?!" Kaji said.

They both looked at their mother and said at the same time, "He's/She's the one I'm engaged to?!" they asked. Their moms just nodded. Kaji's mom stood up and went to the door.

"Amiko!" Kaji's mom said.

(I just made up their mothers' name and later on, their fathers' name.)

"Katherine!" Ayu's mom said.

"Let's do this inside, shall we?" Kaji's mom invited.

"Sure. Come, Ayu." Ayu's mom said. Ayu just nodded.

Ayu went inside with Kaji following behind.

"So, how's Yuuki?" Kaji's mom asked Ayu's mom and Yuuki is Ayu's dad.

"He's fine." Amiko said.

(I'll just put it into Amiko and Katherine cause I'm tired of writing Ayu's mom and Kaji's mom.)

"How about Jinko?" Amiko asked Katherine and Jinko is Kaji's dad.

(Let's just make it straight. Ayu's name was made cause a part of her name was from her mother, Amiko, so she got 'A', and the 'Yu' came from her father's name, Yuuki. Same with Kaji, 'Ka', came from his mother's name, Katherine, and 'Ji' from his father's name, Jinko. I'm sorry if I had done it that way. I have to think of something!)

"Fine." Katherine said.

Kaji coughed a fake cough just to let their mothers notice them.

"Oh sorry, Kaji." Katherine said.

"Okaasan, let me get this straight, I'm engaged to Kaji?!" Ayu asked.

Her mother nodded happily. Ayu just sighed.

"Is there something you want to tell us?" Katherine said.

Ayu and Kaji began pinching each other who's the one to tell the truth.

"You tell them." Ayu whispered to Kaji. "No, you tell them." Kaji whispered back. "Come on, please?" Ayu pleaded.

Kaji just sighed and gave up to tell them.

"Well, you see, okaasan, Ayu's already my girlfriend." Kaji said.

Amiko and Katherine just stared at them surprisingly.

"I knew we should've told them." Ayu sighed.

"Now, let us get this straight. You two are in a relationship?" Amiko asked.

Ayu and Kaji nodded.

"How long?" Katherine asked.

"Um... three months... about three months." Kaji replied.

"That's great! Oh Katherine, it was good we engaged Ayu and Kaji together. Come on, let's get ready." Amiko said.

"Great idea." Katherine said.

"What are you going to ready?" Ayu asked.

"What else? Then your wedding." Amiko said.

"WHAT?!" Ayu and Kaji yelled.

"But okaasan, I'm only 14!" Ayu said.

"Yeah. And we're still studying." Kaji reasoned.

"Who said you're going to get married now. You're even more excited than us!" Katherine said.

"Who said we're excited?!!!" Ayu and Kaji exclaimed, making their heads bigger while making their mothers smaller.

"By the looks of it you are." Amiko said. "Anyway, you're getting married when you're 21 years old. So wait 7 years more!"

"Just one favor." Kaji said.

"What?" Katherine said.

"Please don't tell this to our class." Kaji said.

"Who said we're going to tell this in your class?" Amiko said.

"We're going to tell it to the whole school!" Katherine said.

Ayu and Kaji was getting embarrased. "Please don't." Ayu pleaded.

"Only kidding." Amiko said.

Ayu and Kaji sighed.

"Remember, 7 years 'til you get married and oh yeah, give us a boy and a girl!" Katherine said.

Ayu and Kaji blushed.

"Just kidding." Amiko said.

:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-: -:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:- :-:-:-:-:-:-:

Author's notes:
And that's how Ayu and Kaji got engaged. Stupid huh? Please remember to review!