Utena, Revolutionary Girl Fan Fiction ❯ A School Girl's Lament ❯ The Lament of a School Girl ( Chapter 1 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

A/N: This is just a little short monolouge (dramatic speech) about Wakaba's feelings about Utena. I don't know how long it will be, but probably not long at all.
 
Enjoy!
 
 
 
_ _ _
 
 
Lament of a School Girl
 
By: Oneesan no Miroku Houshi
 
_ _ _
 
 
 
 
Oh Utena.
 
You've probably forgotten all about me by now. Every since she met Himemiya Anthy she's had no time for people like me. I miss the days when it was just the two of us. Back then I felt special, and now she's just taking all of my time and giving it to her.
 
She used to notice me and wave, but now the only one she waves to is HER. I used to think that we'd always be together, best friends forever, and now I see that forever never lasts. There will always be something bigger, better and more special that moves in and takes your place.
 
Why does she have to take everything from me?!?
 
First Saionji and now Utena! Can't she just leave my friends alone?
 
Why does she have to ruin all of my hopes and dreams?
 
Am I really second best now, Utena?
 
I fell like a shadow. Hiding in the darkness and standing behind her radiance. Why is she so special? What's wrong with me? Just because I'm not as special as her! I was once special…
 
I was special to you.
 
I was special to him.
 
All I want to do is be your friend like I used to be. I want to get your mind off of her. I want you to pay as much attention to me as you do to her.
 
One day, I hope to be special.
 
 
END
 
 
A/N: If this came out strangely it's because of my state of mood. I'm extremely depressed right now. So, sorry if it's not understandable.
 
Please R&R!