Utena, Revolutionary Girl Fan Fiction ❯ Arisugawa's Locket ❯ Easter Party ( Chapter 33 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

Easter Party

"Oh God, oh God, oh God, oh God, oh God," Bones heard the taller, dark haired girl mutter nervously as her shorter, blonde haired companion gently pulled her along. She thought they were both good looking women, and any extra weight that the dark haired girl might be carrying was put in all the right places.

"It'll be all right, Francine," the little blonde said. She seemed to be filled with an intense energy, and looked up to give Bones a wry smile. "Her first time," she explained cheerfully as they went by the dark haired bouncer.

"But Katchoo, what if somebody asks us to dance?" Francine said to the blonde.

Katchoo smiled up at Francine as she took her arm and said comfortingly, "We'll just tell them that we're married, OK?" Under her breath Katchoo added, "Not that I would mind that."

They left the hallway to enter a main room, and were met by a happily beaming young lady wearing bunny ears. "Welcome to Arisugawa's Locket," Hitomi beamed. Along with the ears she had a cute little one piece swimsuit on and a fluffy tail stuck firmly on her bottom.

"Uh, hello," Francine smiled back at her.

Katchoo grinned happily. The girl had to be the most non-threatening woman on Earth, and therefore the best person for Francine to meet. It was impossible to panic confronted by a cute kid in bunny ears. "Are there any tables open?" she asked.

"Just by the dance floor," Hitomi shrugged, "we're crowded tonight." She reached into a Easter basket beside her and gave them each a foil covered egg, "Happy Easter!"

Juri noticed the two women coming in, then reached up to adjust her own bunny ears. "I can't believe I let Nabiki talk me into this," she muttered. She flat out refused to wear the bathing suit and tail, however, and had stuck with her usual casual suit.

Ryouko snickered. She wore just the bunny ears, too, while Minagi beside her had decided to wear the top of a tux, and a bathing suit underneath. "It ain't that bad, Juri," she said.

Minagi pulled a watch from her suit top, "I'm late!" Juri rolled her eyes, and Minagi said, "I'm going back to see Sasami, OK?"

"Knock yourself out," Ryouko waved, and Minagi walked through the back wall into the pantry, then onward into the kitchen.

The kitchen was bustling, cooks moving around quickly to handle various jobs. Ukyo and Shampoo were working together in one part, Mahoro was dicing vegetables in another, and three ladies were scrubbing dishes in the sink.

Naga, Lina, and Filla noticed her arrival, and Lina spoke up, "Why do we have to do this?"

"Because you didn't pay your bar tab," Minagi said pointedly.

"Minagi," Sasami cried out happily, and bounded around the corner in her pink bathing suit and bunny ears. She shimmered, and for a moment assumed the adult form of Tsunami to place a thorough kiss on the surprised woman.

Out in the bar a dark haired woman slow danced with her shorter brown haired girlfriend. The taller girl wore a simple white shirt and dark pants, while her companion wore a long skirt and two bands of cloth across her breasts.

"Mill, how did you find out about this place?" the taller girl asked.

Princess Mill smiled up at her sweetly, "I asked Solude about it, Maze." She cuddled close to her, "I even booked us a room upstairs later."

"Upstairs?" Maze sweatdropped, "What's upstairs?"

Mill didn't answer, just smiled mysteriously.

Excel and Hyatt were taking a bit of a break, standing together near the library. Hyatt put her hand on Excel's shoulder, "Sempai?"

"Yes?" Excel turned.

Hyatt pressed her lips to hers, gently passing melted chocolate from her mouth to Excel's. She pulled back and smiled, "Happy Easter."

Haruka and Michiru made her way over to the bar together, a impish smile on Haruka's face. "Too bad you didn't go for the whole outfit," she grinned at Juri.

"Your regular orders?" Ryouko asked, and with their nods she poured Haruka a sake and Michiru a wine cooler.

Michiru took a sip of her drink, "What's going on with you and Setsuna?" At Juri's look she added, "She came home quite agitated from your last date."

Juri shrugged, "We've hit a bit of a roadblock." She sipped her glass of ginger-ale, "But I think we'll work it out."

The dark haired figure slipped through the crowd, and Juri's eyes widened as soon as she saw her coming. Setsuna grinned at Juri's reaction, turning about to show off her bunny tailed swimsuit. The white bunny ears flopped slightly as she tipped her head and smiled, "I borrowed a suit from Mahoro, I hope you don't mind."

It took Juri a moment to regain her composure, "You look great."

Setsuna leaned forward to gently press her lips to Juri's cheek, "I thought you'd like it." She smiled impishly, "You'll get your other Easter gift tonight."

Juri blushed redly while Haruka and Michiru smirked.

Across the bar there was a loud whap! Nabiki turned around to see who slipped her ass to meet a redhead's impish gaze. "Ayeka," Nabiki frowned, rubbing at her sore bottom.

Ayeka Kisaragi smirked, "Sorry, but you looked so cute in that bunny suit."

Nabiki straightened out her bunny ears, which had gotten a bit lopsided, then fixed her short dark hair. "I'm glad you came in today," she smiled.

Ayeka looked her up and down, grinning, "I'm glad I came in too. You look good in a bathing suit, my dear."

Nabiki blushed, "Would you care to dance?"

"Please," Ayeka pulled Nabiki over to the dance floor.

"I still don't quite understand Easter," May admitted to Keiko as they cleared off a dining table. Like everyone else on the staff, her maid's uniform had the addition of the bunny ears. They actually worked pretty well to hold back her long brown hair, so she didn't mind.

Keiko adjusted her bathing suit, a bit of a blush to her cheeks, "It's a western holiday, really. There's even been pagan festivals around this time of year, too." She shrugged, her long brown braid swinging, "But personally, I just see it as an opportunity to exchange chocolate and snuggle with your sweetie."

May laughed softly, "That's good enough for me."

Up on the karaoke stage, a brown haired young woman in a black and blue bodysuit was singing, "All the young girls love Alice, tender young Alice they saved, come over and tease me, come over and please me, Alice, it's my turn today!"

She bounced off the stage to be met by a woman with twin white streaks in her hair, "That was great, Kitty!"

Kitty grinned, "You want to do a duet next, Rogue?"

"Maybe later," a laughing Rogue led her over to their table.

"A interestring choice of song, Kitten," Ororo smiled, pushing her white hair back with a dark brown hand.

"Well, I liked it," Raven smiled. She had resumed her natrural red haired and blue skinned form, and no one around them seemed to be startled in the least.

"Do you want to go up and try it?" Heather asked. The busty blonde had an impish smile on her face as she looked at her dark haired lover beside her.

"It's not quite my thing," Sage murmured, her blush showing visibly on her pale skin.

"Oh my god," Kitty whispered, grabbing at Rogue's arm, "that's Yomiko and Nancy from Read or Die! And there's Haruka and Michiru!"

"Take a deep breath," Rogue reminded her hyperventilating lover gently.

The Staff: The bar's owner is Arisugawa Juri, from Revolutionary Girl Utena. Minagi, Sasami and Ryouko are from the series Tenchi Muyo. Keiko is also from Utena. Cyberdoll May is from Hand Maid May. Mahoro is from Mahoromatic. Bones is from www.coolcatstudio.com. Hitomi is from Escaflowne the Movie. Excel and Hyatt are from Excel Saga. And finally, Tendo Nabiki is from Ranma 1/2.

Our Cast This Episode: Francine and Katchoo are from the comic book Strangers in Paradise. Lina, Naga and Filla are from Slayers. Shampoo and Ukyo are from Ranma 1/2. Mill and female Maze are from Maze. Haruka, Michiru and Setsuna are from Sailor Moon. Ayeka Kisaragi is from Phantom Quest Corp. And finally, Kitty Pryde, Rogue, Ororo Monroe, Raven Darkholme, Heather Cameron and Sage are from the X-men.

The X-Men characters are from my fanfic "The Adventures of Shadowcat and Rogue." These couples don't exist in the comic, sadly, and are just the product of my out of control imagination. Back in the first episode of that series I had mentioned that Kitty was an anime fan, and saw Read or Die, so...