Utena, Revolutionary Girl Fan Fiction ❯ Seducing Saionji ❯ Classroom ( Chapter 2 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

NOTE: This is the second part to "Jacuzzi", I ended up making it because "Jacuzzi" was so short, and this is almost like a second chapter really… Don't know if I'm going to do more stories taking place after this though, maybe one day.

Classroom

By: Oriana X. Myst

Saionji watched as Touga entered the room and stood at the doorway. His customary uniform was on, immaculate as ever, as was everything else about the redhead.

"I am glad you came, Saionji," his rum voice poured through the room.

He narrowed his violet eyes at him. "What do you want, Touga?" He gestured around the empty class. "And why did you want to meet here of all places?"

Touga smiled and closed the door of the room, making a show of locking it.

The junior sat up straight as a board and his eyes widened a fraction of a millimeter. "What are you planning?" His heartbeat quickened just a bit and he felt his sex begin to react slightly.

The redheaded senior held out his hands apologetically. "I must beg forgiveness for my rude behavior yesterday. After you left in a huff, I… felt a bit bad." He moved closer to where Saionji was sitting. "And I would like to apologize… as I said before."

Saionji blinked a few times. "Beg forgiveness? Apologize? You? I don't think those words would have ever come out of your mouth."

Touga nodded. "Yes, well, they have, haven't they?"

"Don't make me laugh." He sat back and relaxed a bit on his perch on one of the tables. Then he smirked. "I don't want your apology. It doesn't matter what happened yesterday." He lifted his hand in a nonchalant manner. "Past is past. Besides, I know how you are. One day you want me, the next, Juri. It doesn't matter. We are all used to it by now. I have known you for many years, this is nothing new."

The other man actually seemed to consider this for a moment before stepping forward again. He stood a foot away from Saionji now and leaned his tall frame on the desk behind him. "Oh really?"

Saionji was at a small loss of what to do. Touga was near enough to grab yet he fought his initial urge to reach out. He shifted in his seat, his sex starting to tingle and crossed his legs in a seemingly casual pose. There, that'll teach you, he said mentally to his groin.

Touga looked as if he was studying him. His deep blue eyes were languidly open and his stance was casual, but Saionji thought he could see a spark of amusement behind the blue orbs.

"What?!" he snapped, trying to hide the passion in his voice. He hated to be watched because he couldn't tell if people were staring for a reason or not.

"You're blushing."

Saionji's eyes widened and he almost fell off the table from scrambling to put his hands on his face.

The redhead tilted his head back and laughed.

He moved his hands away as he growled and stood up quickly. "Touga… you…"

Touga was still laughing, tears glistening in his perfectly blue eyes.

Saionji crossed the space between them and grabbed the redhead by the collar, bringing him right to his face. "Damn you, Touga. Don't play stupid games with me."

The senior looked at him a moment before casually removing his hand from his shirt and giving him a quick peck on the lips.

The junior reacted as if he had just been burnt with a red-hot iron. He stumbled back, eyes wide, and ended up almost sprawled on the desk behind him.

Touga moved forward quickly and pushed him down fully, flat on his back, so that he was leaning over him, red hair falling in a bloody cascade toward his face.

A few strands of it tickled his nose and he swatted them away, glaring into the face of the beauty above him. "You play with fire, Touga," he said in a low and slightly menacing voice.

To his amazement, the other man smirked and shook his head. "No, Saionji. I play with you." Touga moved in and captured his lips in a searing kiss while one hand dipped lower and caressed him through his pants.

The green haired man was now at a real loss as to how he should react. A part of him wanted to strike out at the senior, but the other part wanted to take him into his arms and pull him closer. He opted for the latter choice and wrapped his arms around Touga. The hand massaging him felt wonderful and his sex began to react, becoming fully erect in just a few short moments.

The lithe body in Saionji's grasp was warm and solid and he could smell the musky cologne, which was a "Touga trademark." He inhaled the scent and deepened the kiss, his passion spurred now with the nudging of his legs open and a knee pressed gently to his manhood.

Their tongues melded in a whirlwind of warmth and Saionji almost lost himself. His pride stepped in at that exact moment and he pulled away from the kiss, pushing Touga off.

He wiped his mouth, more for effect than anything, and stood up to fix his shirt. "As I said before. You will not own me." He took a few deep breaths to cool his ardor but was finding it hard to breathe under the piercing gaze of the other man. He was finally soft again and sighed in triumph.

Touga tilted his head to the side slightly and studied Saionji again. He ran his fingers through his hair and Saionji found himself wanting to do it to him instead. He turned around and crossed his arms, cursing to the air. This is utterly unbelievable! Does he think he can just come and take what he wishes?

Smooth, strong arms wrapped themselves around his waste suddenly and before he could blink, hands slipped into his pants. He felt the fingers caressing the tip of his sex and he almost moaned. The hands were soft and flawless to the touch: the fingers rubbing the sides of his shaft now.

His eyes closed unwittingly, and he pushed down the voice in his head that repeatedly said, `Why are you giving in? Don't you have any pride?' Fuck pride.

One hand removed itself from his pants and slid up under his shirt to rub tenderly across his nipples. He moaned this time and anger flared in his belly. Why am I responding to his every touch? `Because it feels good,' a part of him answered.

His anger dissipitated and he let himself go, if only for the moment.

A moment was all Touga needed to ease his shirt and pants off of him. His eyes snapped open when he realized that he was now almost completely naked. He dared to look down and saw Touga's hands caressing and teasing and almost spilled his seed right there. He swallowed the lump in his throat and he saw with faint amusement that his pants were collected around his ankles but his shirt was on the table next to his hands.

Just as he was about to open his mouth, he felt warm skin pressed up against his back and sucked in a breath. He's naked, I don't know how he's naked, but… and he's pressed himself against me… oh fuck. What the fuck am I supposed to do now? I can't just leave… I… He ran his tongue across his lips as Touga began to nibble on his neck softly. The hand that was once on his chest was now on his rear and was tenderly kneading the skin.

"You…do realize, Touga…" he stopped for a breath, clenched his teeth and then continued, "that anyone could…ah…just open that door and…oh…see us like this." Though he tried to hold the thought of caring if someone saw them, he was irked more by the fact that said person would interrupt them and at this moment, the thought was inconceivable.

Touga ran his mouth along Saionji's back. With a shudder the junior collapsed completely onto the table in front of him and the redhead took the opportunity to fully enclose the other man's member in his hand. The gasp of pleasure from the junior let him know that he was finally giving in.

"Glad you're seeing things my way," he whispered silkily as his hand pumped a few times.

Saionji's mind was a whirl of mixed feelings. Part of him wanted to leave, the other part wanted to fuck Touga stupid. Since the part that wanted to fuck Touga was in the redhead's hand anyway he shifted back a bit until he was completely pressed up against Touga. He moved forward and then back again and Touga kept his hand completely still letting Saionji do the work.

A second later the green haired man stopped and his eyes narrowed as what Touga said finally reached his lust-clouded mind. He half turned and glared at the fully naked senior. "Your way? I seem to notice a trend with you, Kiryuu. You think that everything should go your way. Always have, always will." He pushed Touga away from him and pulled up his pants while tucking and re-fixing himself in his underwear. He snatched his shirt from the desk and placed it back over his torso.

Touga was silent for a moment and then a rustling of clothes could be heard from behind.

When Saionji turned, he almost gasped in shock. How the hell does he do that?! he asked himself. Touga was fully clothed, as proper and perfect as when he had first showed up. "H…" the junior started to ask but then stopped, shook his head and left the classroom without even looking back.

Halfway down the hall, he heard footsteps behind him and stopped for a moment before continuing on. If Touga wanted to follow him, then he'd have to catch up. Just as he rounded a corner, he heard his friend's voice call out, "If you would like to know how I do that, meet me in the rose garden tonight at midnight."

Saionji's hackles rose and he growled out, "Touga, I wouldn't meet you in the rose garden if you were the last person on EARTH!" before stomping off to Touga's laughter.

Midnight rolled around, the silver hand on the school clock clicking like Miki's stop watch and the resounding gongs of the chimes could be heard echoing around the campus.

If anyone had been looking at the rose garden a second later, they would have seen a perfectly normal sight at Ohtori Academy… but only if they knew Touga Kiryuu's many magical ways of taking off clothing.