Utena, Revolutionary Girl Fan Fiction ❯ Silly Utena Crossover Fic! ❯ Chapter 1

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Disclaimer: I own none of the characters from this crossover, I'm just borrowing them for a bit.

The New Students arrive..."Wow, Anthy, look at all these new people!" Utena exclaimed to Anthy in surprise, as they fought to move through the massive crowds. Before Anthy could form any reply, they were interrupted by a bare chested, handsome young man running by!"Princess!" Carrot Glace shouted desperately, his long legs pumping madly as he fled for his life, "Princess! Princess! Princess! Princess! Princess! Princess! Princess! Princess! Princess! Princess! Princess! Princess! Princess!"Tira Misu, chasing him at full speed cried out, "It's time to take you're whipping of love! Call me Queen!" and continued to chase him while waving the whip around. Three other rather oddly dressed figures followed behind them, all looking very embarrassed.Utena and Anthy watched as they disappeared into the crowd, sweatdropping. Shaking their heads they continued heading towards the school. Up ahead, they noticed Kaoru Miki in discussion with another young man and several women."Actually, Miki," the young man was saying cheerfully, "I'm president of the newly formed Ohtori motor club, so you joining would be easy! I'm Keiichi Morisato," he introduced himself, "and this is my sister Megumi. These are some of the club members," he says, gesturing to the several ladies, "our former president, and that's Belldandy." Megumi, Sora, Skuld and Chihiro waved cheerfully, all giving Miki a very thorough visual going over, and liking what they saw. He sweatdropped as well, and fled.Mara watched the various goings on, perched high up on a sturdy tree branch. She was feeling very amused. "Oh, Keichii, you have no idea what kind of trouble you are in." she murmured to herself softly. Suddenly, she sways, then looses her balance on the tree limb to plummet down to the ground. But before she can pick herself up, a woman steps from behind the tree, grabs her hand and firmly pulls her up."Urd?!" Mara gasps softly in surprise, looking up at the tall, beautiful goddess.Urd smiles at her slowly. "Long time no see, Mara." she said in sultry tones, and leaned in for a fiery kiss.In the distance, Utena began to hear a low rumbling, and loud shouts, growing quickly both closer and louder. Turning backwards, she saw a growing dust cloud, and figures clearing the way for a rapidly moving object. Grabbing Anthy in her arms Utena gracefully dived to the side, even as it reached them.The tall redheaded girl ran past them at an incredible speed, tearing up the cobblestones, even as the blond haired girl she was pulling waved cheerfully at them. In a few seconds, they were gone. "Well," Utena heard, and turned to see a tall, blue-haired girl watching with amusement "is A-ko going to be angry when she realizes she's early for school. Oh well." B-Ko shrugged, and moved off to follow A-Ko and C-ko.Two sandy haired young women were looking one another over, as a third, dark haired woman looks on in astonishment. Except for the face paint on one, they looked remarkably similar. "Think we're related?" Lufy asked, frowning.Linna and Nene watched eagerly as Priss Asagiri just shrugged, looking very doubtful. "Anything's possible, I guess." she slowly answered. Sylia Stingray sweatdropped, then she just shook her head."Utena-sama!" Utena heard from behind her, in what sounded like Wakaba's oh so familiar bezerkly kawaii tones and she was glomped! Staggering a moment, she realized by the weight that it couldn't be Wakaba on her back. "Your right, Wakaba, that was fun!" the cheerful girl said as she slid down from Utena's back, and Utena turned to see a skinny, blond haired girl with her hair up in what looked like a pair of meatballs! She grinned happily and extended her hand, saying "I'm Usagi, nice to meet you!""Hello, Usagi" Utena said, liking the girl's innocent air, "I see Wakaba has told you about me, and this is my friend Himimiya Anthy." Usagi turned back to the crowd, and began waving.Responding to Usagi's waves, a small group of women came over, and Usagi introduced Rei, Minako, Ami, Makoto, Chibi-Usa and Hotaru. Usagi looked around, and then seemed to see who she was looking for. Usagi also pointed out two young women taking to Juri, and explained they were her friends Haruka and Michiru.Appearing this Episode: Utena, Anthy, Miki, Wakaba, and Juri from Revolutionary Girl Utena. Tira Misu, Carrot Glace and the other Sorcerer Hunters. Keiichi Morisato, Belldandy, Megumi, Sora, Skuld, Urd, Mara and Chihiro from Oh My Goddess. A-ko, B-ko and C-ko from Project A-ko. Priss, Linna, Nene and Sylia are from Bubblegum Crisis. Lufy is from Gall Force. And finally, Usagi, Rei, Minako, Ami, Makoto, Chibi-Usa, Haruka, Michiru, Setsuna and Hotaru are from Sailor Moon.