Utena, Revolutionary Girl Fan Fiction ❯ Silly Utena Crossover Fic! ❯ Chapter 3

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

A new club at Ohtori...

A large, brightly colored banner was clearly visible over the new club's expertly designed booth. It read "Ohtori Yuri and Yaoi Club", and was, not surprisingly for Ohtori, surrounded by a massive crowd of students. Asirugawa Juri and her secretary, Takatsuki Shiori, were both frankly beginning to look more than a bit stressed as they tried to sign up the mob.

Heero Yui, Duo Maxwell, Trowa Barton and Quatre Rebaba Winner all happily took their membership cards, and the next pair moved up the line. "Hiii!" Mihoshi said in her extremely kawaii tones as she dragged a kicking and screaming Kiyone right behind her. "We'd like to sign up, please," she said in her kawaii way.

"Aren't you two on the teaching staff?" Juri asked them with a single eyebrow raised, as she was much too cool to actually sweatdrop. Mihoshi suddenly looks like she'll start crying. "Not that that's a problem," Juri says to her quickly, and she and Shiori rapidly hand each of them their new membership cards. She didn't want a repeat of the "Usagi" incident. They were both still trying to dry out their clothes!

The crowd parted as two beautiful, almost regal seeming young women make their way through the teeming crowd. "We'd like to sign up," Dorothy Catalonia said, Releena Peacecraft at her side. Heero Yui turned back from walking away, and for just a moment, something like pain flashes in his eyes.

Duo Maxwell pulls at his arm, pouting kawaiily. "Come on Heero, don't waste time, it's your turn to be the love-monkey tonight!" Absolute dead silence. Almost everybody sweatdrops and Heero blushes, as the two leave, quickly.

A quiet and frighteningly cold voice cut through the nearly out of control crowd's increasing level of volume: "What, exactly, is going on here?" Major Motoko Kusanagi in her skintight, pseudo-military uniform scanned the large crowd and the booth, assesing the situation almost instantly.

Juri looked at her with a slightly awed expression, large, throbbing hearts in her eyes. "Sorry, we're just doing our club sign-up, and we got a much larger response than we expected." Juri said apologeticly.

The Major smiled slightly at them. "It's certaily understandable. I'm sure any club with you as a member would be swamped." she said charmingly to Juri. She turned back to the crowd and yelled, "Hey, you, and you beside him!" Toya and Yuki walk over, smiling and carrying their newly issued membership cards. "You're now part of the official crowd control. Lets try to get everybody lined up and keep them there." She and the two young men start to move off, then she stops. "Oh, and please sign me up, too."

Juri sighs happily at that and Shiori glares with jealously. As the Major leans over the table to take her membership card, she softly says to Shiori alone, "I do threesomes as well." Leaving the two fiercely blushing girls sitting there behind her, she moves off to help Toya and Yuki with the crowd.

After they finished signing up Urd and Mara, Rally Vincent and Misty Brown, and Sakura and Tomoyo, Shiori very happily said, "Whew, our relief's here," as she saw Haruka and Michiru walking up. Just as they took the seats, Miyuki-chan turned up, with all the various figments of her imagination close behind.

"OK," Haruka said, running through the checklist "the cards are for: the Mad Hatter, Cheshire Cat, Red Queen, Field Mouse, Church Mouse, March Hare, Miss Door, and, of course, Miyuki-chan." Michiru calmly handed the cards out, still fending off the Red Queen's advances quite handily while doing so.

A very cute blond haired girl made her way up the line, even as she looked around her for someone. "A-ko-chan!" C-ko finally yelled out loudly. Suddenly, a red haired girl in traditional girl's uniform plummeted from the sky, pursued by a blue haired girl dressed in a suit of high-tech battle armor.

"We'd like to sign up." C-ko said to them in her normally happy tones.

Haruka and Michiru sweatdrop....

Appearing this Episode: Asirugawa Juri and Takatsuki Shiori are from Utena. Heero, Duo, Quatre, Trowa, Dorothy and Releena are from Gundam Wing. Mihoshi and Kiyone are from Tenchi Muyo. Major Motoko Kusanagi is from Ghost in the Shell. Sakura, Tomoyo, Toya and Yuki are from Cardcaptor Sakura. Urd and Mara are from Oh My Goddess. Rally and Misty are from Gunsmith Cats. Haruka and Michiru are from Sailor Moon. Miyuki-chan and the various figments of her imagination are from Miyuki-chan in Wonderland. And finally, A-ko, B-ko and C-ko are from Project A-ko.