Utena, Revolutionary Girl Fan Fiction ❯ Silly Utena Crossover Fic! ❯ Chapter 28

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Clamp Shoujo School!

"Are you sure it's a Clow card?" Sakura asked breathlessly, running as fast as she could. Kero zipped along beside the brown haired girl, while Tomoyo followed them a few steps behind, filming everything that happened.

"Puu!" Mokona bounced along quite happily, the bunny-thing keeping ahead of the three of them with remarkable ease.

"I'm not sure what it is," Kero admitted, the miniature golden lion trying it's absolute best to keep up with them.

"It's certainly unusual," Tomoyo said, the black haired girl adding with a broad smile, "I'm sure it will make a great capture to film, though!"

Sakura sweatdropped.

Mokona bounded over to three young ladies, leaping up into the shortest girl's arms. "Puu!" it exclaimed, and the redhead seemed to understand what it was saying.

Hikaru smiled at the three of them, "Hi, I'm Hikaru, this is Umi and Fuu." She gestured to her two friends, then said, "Mokona says you were playing tag?"

Sakura sweatdropped, "Well, something like that." She pointed at the happily `Puu!' -ing creature in the girl's arms, "What is that?"

"This is Mokona," Umi said with a sigh, the blue haired girl obviously not too terribly thrilled with the bunny creature.

Umi shrugged as she explained, "We're not entirely sure what it actually is." The blonde smiled cheerfully, "It followed us home, or at least wherever we are now." She looked pointedly around at the Ohtori campus.

"Hikaru!" the little redhead was hit by a hug from behind.

"Presia?" Hikaru blinked at the weapon master of Cephiro, "what are you doing here?"

"I've missed you!" Presia snuggled in close.

Umi looked dangerous, "Get away from our Hikaru!"

"Our Hikaru?" Fuu raised her eyebrow.

Umi gave her a stern look, "We can settle our differences later, for now we just need to get her away from Hikaru!"

"Sounds reasonable," Fuu agreed, and both women began to advance on Presia.

"I think we should leave," Tomoyo whispered to Sakura.

Sakura nodded upon seeing the two very pissed off girls, "Good idea!" They collared Kero and fled as quickly as possible, hearing the sounds of great violence starting up behind them.

Sonomi sighed, looking down from an upper floor window as her daughter and Sakura walked on by, holding hands. `They look so cute together, just like Nadeshico and I once did,' the business woman thought to herself sadly.

She looked about her cramped office and Sonomi scowled angrily. It was so difficult to do business, trapped here in Ohtori. Reaching all her business interests were nearly impossible, not to mention the general incompetence of the people around her.

And then there was her other little problem...

"Chii?" the persocom asked her quietly.

Chii, as Sonomi had come to call her, had been following her around ever since she had found Chii abandoned in an alleyway. The white-blonde haired artificial girl was pleasant, had a warm personality, and was annoyingly persistent. She simply refused to leave Sonomi alone, and to make matters worse, there was her taste in clothes.

"Oh, god," Sonomi muttered, seeing that Chii was just dressed in a nearly transparent gown again. `Must think pure thoughts...' she commanded herself silently.

"Chii?" she tilted her head to the side.

Sonomi looked at her a moment, an odd expression on her face. "To hell with it," she finally sighed, and tackled Chii to the office floor.

A short time later, a very happy "Chii!" could be heard.

In another part of campus two young women looked about, completely lost. The tall one grabbed at a boys arm, and he started to say something, "Wha.." The boy stopped, chilled by the glare the woman was giving him.

"Where is the Angelic Layer stadium?" Sai Jounouchi asked him, giving him the sort of look that had earned her the nickname, `the ice machine.'

The wide eyed boy blurted, "I have no idea what your talking about."

With a sigh Sai let him go, then the tall, light brown haired woman felt a gentle hand come to rest on her arm.

Kaede Saitou smiled up at Sai, "It's all right, I'm sure we'll find it eventually."

`It was strange,' Sai thought to herself, `how that smile always seems to calm my temper, no matter what seems to be going on.' A fleeting smile appeared on her face, `I guess she really is the girl with the healing smile.'

"Excuse me!" a girl in a swimsuit skateboarded on by them, a cute little bunny's tail attached to her bottom, rabbit ears on her head.

"Come back," a cute brown haired girl cried, chasing after her.

"Miyuki-chan," a woman dressed all in red leather cried as she chased after the other two, "lick my boots!" She noticed Sai and Kaede there, and skidded to a stop. "Well, well," she murmured softly, "what have we here?"

Sai pushed Kaede behind her even as she said, "Nothing that concerns you."

The leather clad queen and Sai gazed into each others' eyes, a stare-down contest of very high stakes. It grew silent all around them, Sai matching her intensity with her own cool gaze. Finally the woman in red gave Sai a respectful little nod, before returning to her chase.

"What was that all about?" Kaede whispered.

Sai smiled slightly as she admitted, "I have no idea."

Authors Notes: I'll probably be adding to this later on, after I've done a bit more research. For instance, I haven't seen Tokyo Babylon, I've only seen a bit of X 1999, and I'm sure there's other Clamp series I haven't even heard of yet. Plus, I haven't featured Miss Door yet...

Appearing this Episode: Sakura, Tomoyo and Sonomi are all from Cardcaptor Sakura. Hikaru, Umi, Fuu and Presia are from Magic Knight Rayearth. Chii is from Chobits. Sai Jounouchi and Kaede Saitou are from Angelic Layer. And finally, Miyuki-chan, Miss Bunny and the Red Queen are from Miyuki-chan in Wonderland.