Utena, Revolutionary Girl Fan Fiction ❯ Stars, Stories and the Real World ❯ Stories, Stars and the Real World ( One-Shot )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Stars, Stories and the Real World
Ratting: Pg 13 (???Hints of yaoi)
Summary: Touga reflecting upon the past.
Comments: mint_clover_the_raver@yahoo.com
Other: I do not own Shojo Kakumei Utena or any of the characters ect...

He opened his eyes slowly, watching stars drift over head from behind strands of crimson red hair. He shifted a bit in his spot under them and watched them with an ever careful eye. There was something about the stars that reminded him of other thoughts he had.
A star shot across the sky he was watching... wasn't there something you're supposed to do when you see a shooting star? That was long forgotten... but did it really matter? Who had time for silly children's games when more important matters needed to be tended to.
His eye lids closed and he sighed softly, still seeing the stars in his mind.. the way they formed patterns and shapes of animals and hunters. There were stories behind them too... weren't there?
So much he could not remember... but did it really matter? Swords clanging in order to determine who would change the world. Who would win some sort of power from an upside down castle... no... that can't be right.... things like that couldn't happen in the real world.
Wisps of pink hair...a princess who lost something long ago. Did he know her? Didn't he want to save her? Wasn't there a prince on a white horse who did? No... that can't be right.... prince's and princess' only live in fairytales.
A soft whisper from an ever farther thought.... a friendship. A green haird boy whom he played with every day...cared for deeply and even loved once.... no... that can't be right... friends aren't real.... only a fool believes he has friends.
Butterflies and cabbage fields... a father like figure. A chase through the cabbage fields... a wrong ending... no... that can't be right... what kind of father would do that to his own son?
So many false memories... or perhaps distant stories he had heard of and wished them to be true... or wished them to not be. None of them real ... none of them true. Things like that didn't happen in the real world... people like them didn't really exist in this real world... how sad... wouldn't it be nice to try and change the world? Or perhaps save a princess, or even love a friend?
He shook his head slightly, dismissing the thoughts. Silly ideas and wishes that would never, and could never, come true. Or at least, not in the real world.

"Have you had enough of the stars?" A dark and smooth voice murmured into his ear as a tanned arm pulled his body closer.
"Not yet, I like to watch them..."
"They're not real you know."
"I know..." He sighed softly, "Wouldn't it be nice if they were?"
"Perhaps." The deep voice came again as the room went dark and the stars vanished.