Vampire Hunter (Darkstalkers) Fan Fiction ❯ Pyron's Quarry ❯ Pyron's Quarry ( One-Shot )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

Pyron's Quarry by Kaialicious

Disclaimer: I do not own nor make any profit from the characters of Darkstalkers or Night Warriors.

Warning: This story contains rape, and Yaoi (I guess). It is NOT intended for under age readers. I am not kidding!

Author's Note: This tale has no plot to speak of, but if you think one exists, then more power to you!

*****

It was raining. Rikuo surfaced from the water and lifted his face to the heavens, letting the fat, cold drops of water trickle down him.

There was thunder and lightning in the distance. Heavy gray clouds darkened the sky.

A storm was approaching.

He flexed his fin and felt a charge of static in the air.

"There you are."

Startled by the disembodied voice, Rikuo dove beneath the waves and swam for safety. It was he. The creature that had been pursuing him for hundreds of leagues. What manner of beast was he that he could keep up with Rikuo?

The question flew from his thoughts as the water around him frothed and roiled. He saw the water's fierce motion for what it was a whirlpool.

He swam against the current, but the water's flow became stronger and hurled him down to the very bottom of the underwater vortex. His body had little time to recover before he was tossed back upwards. The strange eddy threw him out of the sea and flung him onto the nearby shore. He landed in the sand with a thud. The wind was knocked out of him.

"Did I not tell you that you cannot run away from me?"

Rikuo turned on to his back and stared up at the being made of fire that hovered in the air. The creature was holding a blue ball of iridescent energy in his hand. He had a smug smile on his face; it looked as cruel and deadly as the horns on top of his head.

Rikuo scrambled for the water. Something grabbed him by his ankle and tripped him. He went down hard.

"I enjoyed the chase," the creature said. "You pleased me profusely."

"Who are you?" Rikuo asked.

"I am Pyron. I am not of your world and thus, I am your superior."

He was an alien. That explained plenty.

Rikuo finally looked at the restraint around his ankle and gasped in shock. A tentacle was securely bound around his ankle. The red, two-inch thick feeler appeared to have sprung up from the ground. More wriggled free of the sand and wormed their way to him.

Rikuo tried to slash at the one that held him captive, but a vine shot out and caught his wrist before he could do any damage.

Pyron lifted the glowing sphere. The monstrous tentacles wrapped themselves around Rikuo's body and lifted him several feet into the air. His arms and legs felt s if they would be ripped from their sockets.

Pyron descended, and approached the startled monster.

"What do you want?" Rikuo struggled to free himself. The tentacles constricted, bruising his flesh.

Pyron's face illuminated. "I want to be amused."

What?

The sphere began to spin in Pyron's hand. The vines came alive with activity. One wrapped around the base of Rikuo's cock, the other, his scrotum. The young monster gasped and fought the organism. A vine came out of nowhere and lashed at Rikuo's chest. The blow stung.

Pyron laughed.

Rikuo felt something probing his rear. He tensed and panicked as a tentacle pushed past his vaginal entrance and thrust deeply into him.

"Aaahh!"

The pain was excruciating, Rikuo believed that he would die.

The limb burrowed itself further within him. Then another tentacle pried his already stuffed nether orifice open and tunneled in alongside its companion.

"N-No!" Rikuo trembled with fear and pain. "Oh gods, no!"

"Oh, yes…" Pyron said with glee.

Rikuo felt the tentacles within him recede, then return with as much fervor as their initial entry. They tugged at him, making each movement torture.

"Stop this, please! No more!" he pleaded.

"Be silent," Pyron told him and raised the sphere. A thick tentacle shot at Rikuo's mouth and pushed past his lips. It forced its way into his throat. Rikuo almost gagged.

"That's better."

The vine in his mouth copied the motions of the tentacles within his posterior.

A sticky substance secreted from the pores of the vine and filled his mouth. A faint sound and sensation of wetness in his sheath signaled that the tentacles had emitted the sticky secretion there as well.

Rikuo's arms were wrenched behind of him. The tentacles raised him closer to Pyron and widened his legs, displaying him for the fiery alien.

Rikuo thought that he heard the creature breathing hard, but he could not be sure. He was too distracted by the vines violating his body. The one wrapped around his cock was gliding smoothly over it, its lubrication adding friction.

Rikuo's eyelids grew heavy with desire as his cock hardened against his will.

Pyron's mocking laughter made his spine tingle. His fin extended and the muscles in his arms, chest, and legs tautened.

Rikuo swallowed massive amounts of the organism's sap. It was oddly flavored and gelatinous.

He winced as another tentacle tip gained entry past the two that occupied his engorged channel. His cries were muffled by the vine thrusting in and out of his throat.

Pre cum oozed from his penis. It joined the creature's lubrication. Rikuo's nostrils were assaulted by the smell of the organism's liquid.

He turned his head and looked at Pyron. The evil alien seemed caught up in what was happening to Rikuo.

Rikuo shuddered as the three tentacles touched a sensitive area within him. The pressure in that particular spot had sent a frisson of pleasure throughout him. He found himself eagerly awaiting another. The tentacles grazed it again -this time, more roughly. Rikuo moaned. His feet arched and he lifted his hips, helping the tentacles wrapped around his organs.

Pyron lifted a brow in surprise.

The tentacles churned deep inside of Rikuo. All pain was forgotten as pleasure coursed through him. His cock jerked and spilled an ample supply of his seed over his flat abdomen. The tentacle did not stop milking his shaft. The one around his balls tightened and an extra load of the young monster's essence catapulted on to his chest.

His body pulsed. His interior fluttered uncontrollably. There was nothing left to feel but the pure delight of his orgasm. He was blinded and deafened by its intensity. He could only feel, as if he had become one great throbbing vessel.

The vines in his bottom twitched and suddenly pulled free of him. The one in his mouth withdrew. Rikuo greedily gulped in some fresh air. His lips were wet with sap. The juice also oozed from his nether orifice.

Pyron absorbed the sphere into his body. It vanished within his fiery chest.

The tentacle carefully set Rikuo down on to the beach. They released Rikuo's organs, wrists and ankles and slithered away into the ground where they had come from.

Rikuo, weakened by his ordeal, stared up at the horned Pyron. He panted labouredly.

"Until next time, pet," Pyron said and flew off in a blaze of bright fire, illuminating the sky.

Rikuo remained on the sand. He felt raw and exhausted, but was sated nonetheless.

He did not understand why the alien had used him thusly. And his words of parting -they meant that he would return. Had he found Rikuo a worthy source of amusement? Did he intend continually to make violent use of him? The thought of this occurring did not frighten him, because he had, in the end, enjoyed it and secretly yearned for more.

*****

I wrote this fic at about four in the morning. It is the second story of mine that has tentacle rape in it, but it is the only story of mine that actually goes through with the violent act. I wanted it to be short and to the point. After all, as I said before, there is no plot to speak of and it's a one shot, so don't get any ideas…^_^