Vampire Wars Fan Fiction ❯ Chanel's Story ❯ In the Beginning(Scene 1) ( Chapter 1 )

[ A - All Readers ]

In the Beginning(Scene 1)

Dorinda, Chanel, Galleria, Aqua, Darien, and Arwen were best friends. Dorinda was the goddess of natures and was a normal Human. Darien was also human and was the goddess of earth. Those to would always talk about mother nature and stuff like that. The others were either demon or part demon and half human. Chanel was princess of Fire. Her mother died when she was young so she ruled fire now. Galleria always had a problem with Chanel because she would cause fires while fighting. It wasn't always fun. She would always try to help Dorinda and Darien patch everything up afterwards. Now Aqua, on the other hand, liked it when Chanel used fire. She was into Hatred. Arwen's element was water so se put out all the fires that Chanel would start. One day in the woods is where our story starts.

Chanel, Arwen and Darien were walking through the woods.

"So what are we doing in here again?" Darien asked.

"Mack wanted us to meet two of his friends I believe." I(Chanel) replied.

Suddenly Mack and two other people walk out onto the path. The three girls jump.

"Mack! You scared us!" I screamed.

"Sorry about that..." Mack replied.

"Who's the one with the long blondish-white hair?" Arwen Asked.

"That would be Legolis Arwen." Mack replied. "The other one is Jackel. He goes by Jack though."

"Oh. Nice to meet you Legolis and Jack. Why did you want to meet in the forest though?" I replied solemnly.

"Oh.. yea.. about that... You might want to turn around and pull out your gun." Mack replied.

The three girls turned around and Chanel suddenly sets him on fire.

"Nice reaction. Though when your father left for his big journey, he asked me to continue to train you, Galleria and Awren. That is why I have found two of my friends to help me. Darien may join the training, if she wants to." Mack said.

"Where did my father go?" I said as I turned around and grabbed him by his collar.

Arwen and Darien grabbed her and pulled her off of Mack.

"God Dang Chanel! He went on a quest to fine demon warriors so that you, Awren, Galleria and your friends can continue to train and eventually get stronger weapons!" Mack said.

Galleria walked into the forest as Chanel got loose from Arwen and Darien's grip. Chanel shoved Mack and directly after that Galleria told her to stop through mind waves. Chanel suddenly backed away and slowly backed out of the forest. Awren, Darien and Galleria slowly followed her out. Galleria was the last one to leave. Mack sighed heavily and walked back into the forest. The two boys followed him in.