Vandread Fan Fiction ❯ Vandread 2021 ❯ Vandread 2021 Episode 1 ( Chapter 1 )

[ A - All Readers ]
Disclaimer: I do not own Vandread, it belongs to Gonzo, the things are mine are characters Josh, Mika, and Pancho from Planet Eden.
I also don't own Alvin and the Slowmunks, it belongs to YTMND (You're the Man Now, Dog), that goes with Megas XLR.
Vandread 2021: Episode 01 Radio Free Vandread
By Josh Taylor
---------------------------------------------------------------- --------------------------------------------------------------------------- -------------------------
“Mika, do you think Josh is going to be okay?” Pancho asked as Josh looks at the stars being bored.
“Sorry.” Mika apologized.
Meia smiled, which was something that she learned from their relationship so far.
“Pancho, when we get back, you are going to play radio right?” Josh asked with a happy voice and a smile as she unintentionally pressed her body against her boyfriend’s back.
“Yeah, sure.” Pancho replied with a smile.
“This is Eden-FM.” Josh said as Pancho tried to raise the antenna on the other side.
“It’s not working, something is jamming our frequency.” Josh shouted as Mika noticed that there were coffee stains on the soundboard.
“These people are quite good.” Josh said with a smile as he was happy to hear people's voices on the phone.
“Do we have frequency?” he asked.
“Yes, we do.” Pancho replied.
"Hello folks, how are you all doing? Well, hope you are enjoyed Eden-FM so far. Well, here comes our #1 hit." Josh said on the microphone.
Josh plays "Alvin and the Slowmunks", the video monitor alerts and Josh answered it.
"This is Eden-FM!" Josh said as he looks at the monitor.
“This is Boss Magno of the Majare Pirates, we come to steal your supplies.” Another voice said a few seconds later.
"Oh, no. They going to take our radio station away. We must act quickly." Josh said and starts to get into The Mega (not to be confused with Megas XLR). "Mega Online!"
Missiles came out of the Mega's fingers and chest.
"Artillery power, fire!" Josh shouted.
Missles hit The Nirvana, but didn't even scratch when their shield's are up. The Mega got captured along with Mika, Pancho, and their radio station.
"No!!!" Josh cried.
The story continues in the next episode.