Vision Of Escaflowne Fan Fiction / Magic Knight Rayearth Fan Fiction / Card Captor Sakura Fan Fiction / Dragon Knight (adult) Fan Fiction / Ah My Goddess Fan Fiction / Ranma 1/2 Fan Fiction / Sailor Moon Fan Fiction / Tenchi Muyo Fan Fiction / Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction / Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ My Collection Of Pointless Anime Short Stories ❯ Ordinary Day ( One-Shot )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

Disclaimer: I don't own Yu-Gi-Oh. I don't own Savage Garden either. So don't sue me because you won't get crap. If you wanna waste your money on a laywet anyway, thats your problem...but I suggest a therapist.

Author's Notes: This isa no plot, messed up story I wrote in Study Hall when I had nothing else to do. I hope you like it, even if you dont.... PLEASE REVIEW!!!!!! (And don't tell me it's pointless either because I know that... I'm the one that wrote it.)

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

It was a sunny day in Domino City. The sun was warm. The grass was green, and the sky was filled with sounds of...

"JOEY WHEELER I'M GONNA KILL YOU!!!"

Yes, it was a typical day. Joey taunts Tèa, Tèa chases him around, Joey gets his butt kicked. Yeah, everything was good and well.

Tristan was laughing histerically as Tèa made Joey her personal punching bag for the 12th time that week. Yugi and Ryou only sweatdropped.

"Uh... should we go break those two up?" Yugi asked timidly.

"Nah. Joey needs to learn to keep his trap shut anyways," replied Ryou.

About 5 minutes later, Joey (or what was left of him), was a bloody pulp on the street.

"Ouch," commented Yugi as him, Tristan, and Ryou backed away from Tèa carefully.

"Do you guys want a piece of this too?" she yelled, temper marks on her forehead.

Ryou's millenium ring started to glow as he changed into Bakura. "Nope," he said with an evil smirk. " We want all of it."

Tèa's jaw dropped. "YOU HENTAI!!!" she screamed as she lunged towards him. Bakura easily stepped out of the way as Tèa landed face first on the ground.

"Uh uh," said Bakura, shaking his finger at her," You don't want me to send you to the shadow realm, do you?"

Tèa shook her head in fear.

"Okay then. So stop hitting on us!"

"WHAT?!?!?" she yelled. Bakura's millenium ring started to glow.

"Okay! Okay! I take it back!!!"

Bakura smirked. "Good girl." he walked over to Joey and started to chant Ancient Egyptian as his millenium Ring started to glow again. Joey's cuts and bruses were gone in a matter of seconds. Soon he started leaping around singing (off key) about bunny rabbits and puppy dog.

Yes, it was definatly a start of a beautiful, normal day in Domino City.