Vision Of Escaflowne Fan Fiction ❯ A Pendants Power ❯ Remembrence ( Chapter 1 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]
Chapter 1
Remembrance

Earth:
Hitomi Kanzaki was dreaming. No visions. She was eating a huge hamburger with extra pickles. When her alarm went off. The time read 7:45.
"OHHH no!!!" She set the alarm wrong again. "Gonna be late, gonna be late."
Hitomi usually wasn't late. She grabbed her skirt and shirt and threw them on. No time. She grabbed her dufflebag that went every where with her and ran out the door putting on her shoes. Falling down the stairs from her porch into Yukari.
"Wow I was only waiting five minuets!" Yukari said.
"You could be a little less enthusiastic!" Hitomi yelled as she ran back in the house and grabbed a piece of toast.

Gaea:
Van heard the scratching at his door. Merle. He tried blocking the sound out by his down pillows. She had interrupted a dream. A nice slow dream. The door opened. Merle came busting in and started jumping on the bed.
"Merle go away." Said a voice. It was Celena, Allen's sister. Allen and her were staying in the castle.
Merle blew a raspberry and left.
"Thank you Celena, and what time is it?" Van asked.
"Um 8:30." Celena said leaving.
"Grrr. Why so early???" Van asked himself. Now he couldn't get to sleep. Thoughts again flooded his mind. 'Hitomi, where are you and why cant you be in my arms' he thought as he grabbed a pillow and held it to him.
"Lord Van?" said a voice. It was Cenari, the maid. She was a nice one.
"Yes?"
"Lord Allen wishes to see you sir. And Celena says you have no dignity." Cenari said.
"Dilandau, Celena, neither actually like me." Van said to himself.
"Van, do you know why she said that?"
"No."
"Well you sleep in your clothes and never brush your hair. "A bad excuse of a king" she says." Cenari left.

Earth:
"Ok Hitomi. You can do it this time I know you can. Make it in thirteen seconds." Yukari said.
That made Hitomi think. Van. 'I hope he isn't wishing for me.' Hitomi thought.
Hitomi was off. She passed Yukari in fourteen seconds. Back then she had motivation. Now its just her and the track.
"Better, but I need the best." Yukari said. "Lets get to school." (School for them starts at 9:00)

Gaea:
Van waited, and waited, and waited. There was no hope, Merle never stoped talking about how better it was without Hitomi there. But everytime something was bad it somehow turned good… There was no stopping the endless chatter. Half of the stuff she said never actually happened. Oh well might as well walk away and mabey she wouldn't notice.

Earth:
"Kanzaki, Hitomi," The teacher's voice called.
Hitomi raised her hand. Then she was back in her own world. Thinking about Gaea. Hitomi's eyes closed slightly. A vision….
Hitomi saw a girl….she was being stabbed in the stomach. The girl wasn't her, Millerna, or anyone else she knew, someone new…. The one who stabbed her… Dilandau? What? Him? No… this one was different… he seemed older. But it had been a year so…. Could Dilandau still be alive???
"Hitomi? Hitomi are you all right?" a voice asked. It was the teacher. Hitomi was standing up.
"Forgive me, may I go to the bathroom?" Hitomi asked.
"Yes, you don't look so good." The teacher replied.
Hitomi put her hand to her head and walked out. When she got to the bathroom she locked the door. She had to talk to him. From what he said the last time:

"Hitomi, any time you have a vision of something happening here no matter what I want you to contact me." Van had said.
"Ok, well, even if Gaea was about to crash into Earth or you and talking in you sleep?" Hitomi joked.
"Yes anything." He said smiling.

That was the last time three months earlier. This was the first time in that long she had talked to him. Now seemed like the time. She almost forgoten how to connect with him. Was it call in the mirror. She had the gift anyway. To see him face to face she would call in the mirror. That was right.
"Well… here it goes." She closed her eyes.

Gaea:
Van laid on his bed. The day's work was almost done. Now time to rest.
As he closed his eyes he heard Hitomi. Was she trying to contact him?
"Hitomi??" he said eyes opening.



@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@< br> Well for my first it almost seems good. I would really like your reviews for this story I have many ideas coming to mind. Oh yeah send in suggestions on what this should be called…

Who is the girl in Hitomi's vision? Will Van and Hitomi talk? What is with Dilandau? Is Hitomi getting sick???

Next Time: Hitomi tries desperatly to talk to Van. Yukari wonders whats wrong with Hitomi. Amano coming back. And a stranger.

Next Chapter: A Stranger is Watching (R/R)