Vision Of Escaflowne Fan Fiction ❯ And Now the Severe Beating of Allen Shezar ❯ In the Hospital ( Chapter 2 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Chapter 2

Author's Note: I had quite a few requests for a second chapter. So I figured what the heck one more won't hurt and here it is. Further more I do not own any of the Escaflowne characters although I wish I did. Also it's only fair to warn you once again about my grammar and punctuation, IT SUCKS OKAY? Don't flame me about it, I know it's bad. Well anyways enjoy and please review.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Later on in the hospital:

Allen: "Oww…. Ohhhh…. Ahhhhh…. Eeeeeeeee…"

Nurse: (walks in) "How are you feeling Mr. Shezar?"

Allen: "Ohhh my who who really hurts!"

Nurse: "Your what?"

Allen: "My who, who!"

Nurse: "Sorry I'm not familiar with that phrase."

Allen: "What do you mean you're not familiar with that phrase? My who, who, my tilly wacker, my little soldiers, my guys, my slong what ever you call it is in pain."

Nurse: "Oh I see. Well the doctors will be coming in to check on you soon, so you just hang in there."

Allen: "And not only that they ruined my beautiful face. Up till now I was considered to have the face of an angel and the body of a god, now look at me!"

Nurse: "Yes you are quite hideous!"

Allen: (pulls a broken mirror out of his pocket and screams like a girl) "EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE MY HAIR!!! LOOK AT MY HAIR!!!"

Nurse: "Yes we had to shave it off in order to stitch up the wounds."

Allen: (sobs)

Knock is heard at the door.

Nurse: "Oh that's the doctors. Well I have to go now Allen cheer up though its just hair."

Allen: (sobs).

Nurse leaves and in come the two doctors.

Allen: "AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH IT'S YOU TWO!!!"

Both doctors grin evilly.

Allen: "No, no you stay away from me help!"

Doctors pounce on Allen and start attacking him again. BAM, KERPOW, BOOM, CRACK.

Doctor Two: "Look man I got a chair!"

Doctor One: "Bring it over."

Allen: "No, no man, don't bring it over."

Doc Two starts beating Allen over the head with a chair.

POW, SMACK, POUND, BAM.

Allen: "OWW…EEEEEEEE…AHHHHHHH…"

SLAM, KERPOW, BOOM, POW.

Allen: "OWW WHY? WHY ARE YOU TWO SO MEAN TO ME?"

Doc One: "WHY WON'T YOU DIE?"

CRACK.

Allen falls over unconscious blood oozing out of his ears.

Doc One: "Nice shot!"

Doc Two: "Thanks! Folken?"

Folken: "Yes Van!"

Van: "You think he's dead?"

Folken: "I doubt it. This is Allen were talking about and people like Allen don't die they live forever and bug you, like Dilandau."

Van: "So why are we doing this?"

Folken: (puts hand on Van's shoulder) "Sheer entertainment of course."

Van: (grinning) "It is entertaining isn't it?"

Folken: "Yup!"

Van: "So what do we do when he wakes up?"

Folken: (shrugs) "Come back and do it again."

Van: "Oh, cool."

Folken and Van both leave. Poor Allen mean while is lying in a pool of his own blood.



^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Hee-hee probably weren't expecting that the attackers were none other then Van and Folken Fanel, huh? Well I thought it would be fun to make my two favorite esca-males the attackers. So what did ya'll think?

~Charlotte~