Vision Of Escaflowne Fan Fiction ❯ Angel of the Night ❯ Hitomi's Other Rebellious Side ( Chapter 8 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Night of the Raven here. I saw someone make a spelling reference to the first chapter. When I asked spelling I meant Van's father not Gaia. Sorry for the mix up. If anyone wants to a know an excellent story on fictionpress.com called Anon rules. It's an excellent story. I don't forget my story now changed to Dhampir under my same name. Well that's it for now, cya P.S I know Allens last name but too bad its stayin the way it is now.

*****

Van cleared his throat. Hitomi looked back at him.

"Yes?"

"So….where do you live at?"

"An apartment."

"Really? Where at?"

"In Ausrturia."

"Oh I see."

"We're here." said Dryden.

"'Bout time."

Hitomi stood up and stretch. Van did the same. They both headed out the door of the train.

"See ya." said Hitomi.

Before anyone could react, Hitomi took off running at break neck speed.

"Why did I agree to this?" Van asked himself as she ran off.

Hitomi ran all the way to her apartment on the fourth floor of Sheazer Street. She slipped inside and hurried to her bedroom. She pulled off her black boots, and black leather coat along with her gloves and dagger belt. With a soft thud she landed in her bed. She took one last looks at the many weapons lining her walls before she fell asleep.

The next morning, Hitomi woke up at six.

"I wish today was Saturday." she said yawning.

Hitomi walked into the kitchen to find something to eat. When she was done, she showered and dressed. She changed into form fitting black jeans and a black turtle neck sweater. Her boots were ankle high and black. At seven thirty she took her leather jacket and headed out the door.

As she neared the school, she sensed something was not right. She quickly shrugged it off and entered the school. However, she had dragged her feet too much to her first period class. By the time she got there, it had already started.

"Ms. Kanzaki you're late!" the teacher barked as she walked in.

"Why state the obvious?" asked Hitomi.

"What did you say?"

"You heard me."

"Why are you so late? Even our new student made it to class before you."

'But does they stay up all night fighting vampires no.' thought Hitomi.

"Well good for them. Want me to give them a prize or what?"

"That's it you have detention."

"Tell me something new."

"Just sit down." she (the teacher) shouted pointing to Hitomi's seat."

"Yes Sir ma'am Sir." Hitomi said saluting.

Hitomi sat in the back of class and immediately fell asleep, totally missing the introduction of the new student

After class, Hitomi went to her locker to put her books away.

On the way to Biology class, she noticed a group of people gathered in front of a huge bulletin board. She quickly pushed to the front to see what the talk was about. It had a poster for a Fall Dance.

"Oh great." Hitomi said sarcastically. "Just perfect.

She walked to class and sat in her normal seat in the back. She then pulled out her book and started reading.

"Umm Hitomi?" asked a nervous voice.

"What?" she asked not looking up from her book.

Hitomi already knew what was coming and it annoyed her. She only wanted to be left alone. This always happened every time there was a………

"Would you go to the dance with me?"

"No." she said monotonously.

"Oh I see." the voice said a little down.

"I'm sorry she said, without any remorse in her voice.

A minute later, someone's shadow casted itself over her vampire book.

"You're in my light." she said annoyed.

"Don't you get enough vampires at night Kanzaki?" said very male, very familiar voice. It sounded amused.

Hitomi looked up startled.

"Fanel?! What are you doing here?"

"I'm the new student."

Hitomi thought for a minute.

"Oh yeah, I fell asleep when you were introduced." Hitomi shrugged. "Oh well, didn't miss anything exciting."

Van sighed.

"You are really gonna be a handful aren't you?"

"I never make it easy on anyone, and you're no exception."

"Come what may." he said simply.

"This seat in front of you taken?"

"No."

Van sat down in front of her.

"Alright then."

Van looked ahead as the teacher talked. Hitomi set down her book and looked up at the teacher very bored like. Within the first few moments of class, Hitomi watched as someone passes a not to him. Van read it and grinned back at Hitomi. He casually dropped it on her desk. Out of curiosity, she read it.

Dear Van,

I think you're really hot, will you go out with me. I promise to show you the best of time. Whether it be at the mall or my bedroom.

Love,

Candy

Hitomi laughed out really loud. The teacher stopped and looked at Hitomi.

"Something about the cells of animals funny Ms. Kanzaki?" he asked.

"Ummmm no."

"Then indulge us as to why you were laughing."

"Ummmmm…..I was listening to Bill Engvill and Jeff Foxworthy last night and I remembered something really funny. You know how it is."

The teacher smiled.

"Yes I do. I'm a fan of those two as well. However, we have to get on with class.'

"Yes Mr. Domyon."

Mr. Domyon went back to teaching. Hitomi watched as Van slid another note onto her desk. She opened it up very covertly.

Dear Kanzaki,

It looks like I've already got all the female populous in my bag. Why do you stand up for these pathetic things? Oh well, maybe I shall try them. Haven't had teenager blood in a long time.

w/b

Fanel

Hitomi grabbed a pen and wrote furiously.

Fanel,

Don't start. Though you can suck Candy dry if you want. I hate that bitch. At any rate, you are not to insult humans. Don't stereo type a whole race just because of the faults of a few.

I don't care if you w/b or not.

Kanzaki

Hitomi passed the note to Van.

'Well maybe this won't be a bad day after all.' though Hitomi as Van wrote again and passed it back.

******

Whatcha guys think?? Let me know k?

Cya

^_^ Night of the Raven