Vision Of Escaflowne Fan Fiction ❯ Christmas With Esca ❯ Happy Holidays ( Chapter 5 )

[ A - All Readers ]

Christmas With Esca

*/*/*/*/*/*/*/*/*

"No," Kristin said fists clenched in the air and a determined look on her face, "This is where I put my foot down! You're not getting your way this time!"

"B-but…" Destiny turned on her puppy dogface, "Aw Krissy pretty please? With ice cream on top?"

"No." the blonde said walking away.

"Krissy…" Dee whimpered following after her.

"Ho, ho, ho!" a voice boomed in the room and all eyes turned towards the doorway.

"SANTA!!!" Destiny squealed running to hug the fat man in the red suit. "Yay! Santa's here!"

The man chuckled and patted the girl's head affectionately. "Since you've been such a good girl this year I've come to deliver your presents!"

"Presents? As in plural? Bwahahhahahah!!!" Destiny laughed evilly and turned to smile at Santa angelically.

"First you get a Santa hat." Santa promptly placed a red hat on Destiny's head.

"And you also get the whole Utena DVD collection, the Utena movie included." Destiny's eyes grew bright.

"You also get the digital camera and camcorder that you've always wanted. And along with everything in this bag you get to have a flamethrower!"

"I got everything I wanted! Thank you, Santa!"

"Ho, ho, ho. Merry Christmas everyone. If you don't mind I really must leave to give other good children their Christmas gifts but before I leave I have something for Kristin for putting up with Destiny all this time."

"Hey!" I protested.

"A life supply of roll-on glitter!"

"OMG!" Kristin said grabbing some glitter and rolling it on like some freak.

"Well off to deliver presents!" and Santa disappeared leaving two very happy girls and a room full of shocked Escaflowne characters.

"So in the end,"

"WAIT!" a girl said running into the room panting, "Did I make it? I know I'm a little late but…"

"Another guest how cool!!!" Destiny said jumping up and down in excitement. The girl was pretty tall at 5'8" with long curly brown hair and blue eyes. She wore khaki pants, boots, and a long sleeved blue shirt.

"Hey everyone. I'm TigerCat and I have presents for Van, Dilly, and Hitomi." (A/N: How come EVERYONE'S here to give Van a present?) and she handed Van a new shirt, Dilly some firecrackers (which he began to use immediately), and some new pants for Hitomi.

"Eh hem and you were saying?" Kristin said trying to remind her friend they were in the middle of the last chapter.

"Huh? Oh oh yeah! Eh hem. Like I was saying. So in the end everyone got what they wanted and it was a happy ending after all. Merry Christmas!" Destiny said smiling.

"And Happy New Year!" Kristin finished.

*/*/*/*/*/*/*/*

A/N: Hoped you liked reading this as much as I enjoyed writing it! Thank you everyone for the reviews! And like I said Happy Holidays! ^.^