Vision Of Escaflowne Fan Fiction ❯ Dilandau vs Charlotte ❯ Chapter 2

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Authors Note: I hope you all enjoy this chapter personally I think it's better then the first. Once again I would like to make it clear that my grammar, punctuation, and spelling is not so hot. I'm sorry if this bothers you. Also I do not own any of the original Escaflowne cast.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ ^^^^^^^^^^^^

By the time Folken had entered the hanger the room was full of Dragon slayers and Ziabach guards. On one side of the room the Dragon Slayers and half the guards were sitting holding up banners and flags that said GO DILANDAU and GET HER GOOD DILANDAU. On the other side Naria and Eriya along with the rest of the guards were holding flags and banners that read GO CHARLOTTE and KICK HIS FIRE LOVING ASS CHARLOTTE.

Folken: "Here we go again" (shaking his head he went over to take his place with Naria and Eriya).

Eriya: "Hey Lord Folken good to see you join us, come sit next to me".

Naria: "No me".

Eriya: "Hey I ask him first".

Naria: "Well I ask him last" (sticks tongue out at her sister).

Eriya: (Hisses)

Folken: "Girls please don't start, move over and I will sit next to you both".

Naria and Eriya: "Okay" (both scoot over so Folken can sit between them).

As Folken sits down both the sisters grab hold of one of his arms.

Folken: "Girls please stop that I'm already involved with someone".

Eriya: "Oh Charlotte doesn't mind, so do you think Charlotte will kick Dilandau's ass like last time Lord Folken?"

Naria: "Baka of course she will she's a much better fighter then that conceited pyro".

Folken: "Girls I really don't care who wins, (which is a lie he always secretly hopes Charlotte will win) I think this is very pointless" (Which is also a lie he loves watching Charlotte kick Dilandau's butt up over his ears, but he can't let anyone else know this it would ruin his image).

Just then Dilandau and Charlotte enter the ring. Dilandau's is in Alseid and Charlotte is operating a Teiring just like Naria and Eriya's. Charlotte turns towards Folken and the girls.

Charlotte: "Hey cat girls get your paws of my man, before I come down there and remove them myself".

Both immediately let go of Folken's arms.

Naria: (baring claws) "reowww".

Eriya: (pouting) "Jeez what a grouch".

Folken: (mouthing the words thank you).

Charlotte: (winks).

Dilandau: (shaking his head in disgust) "Alright enough of the love fest it's making me sick, let's get down to business".

Charlotte: "Are you sure you want to do this Dilandau?"

Dilandau: "Hell yeah I'm going to kick your fuckin ass".

Charlotte: "Ha ha ha, oh please Dilandau you kick my ass ha".

Dilandau: "All right girly girl, you me right now, one on one come on".

Charlotte: "Oh now Dilandau you know when it's me against you it's one on none".

Dilandau: (eyes dilate) That's it I've had it BURN (starts using flamethrower).

Charlotte: (blocks flames with shield).

Dilandau: "BURN, BURN, BURN, YES THAT"S IT".

Dragon Slayers: (dancing and cheering) "Go Dilandau, Go Dilandau, Go Dilandau yeah".

Dilandau: (grinning evilly) "Careful you might get burned".

Charlotte: "Okay I've had enough of this" (with one quick swipe of her sword she takes off Dilandau's flamethrower).

Folken: (jumps out of seat) "YEAH ALRIGHT CHARLOTTE GET HIM! (Holds up a lighter) ENCORE!"

Everyone stares at Folken including Dilandau and Charlotte.

Folken: (looking about) "I mean, oh hell" (sits back down and puts his head in his hands).

Dilandau: "Okay that was scary".

Charlotte: "Very".

Dilandau: "Now where were we?"

Charlotte: "I think we were at the part when you go into a blood curdling rage because I wrecked your flamethrower".

Dilandau: "Oh right".

Charlotte: "Ready?"

Dilandau: "Yep".

Charlotte: "Okay go a head".

Dilandau: "Nooooooooooo my baby you distoryed my baby, you bitch."

Charlotte: "Yep and it felt real good to do too".

Dilandau: "Your dead" (pulls out sword).

Charlotte: (also pulls out her sword) "Let's go".

For the next fifteen minutes all that can be heard is the clanking of swords and the constant cussing coming from Dilandau and Charlotte.

Charlotte: "Woo you have improved Dilandau but I'm still going to beat your ass, just like I always do".

Dilandau: "Like hell you will those last nine times were just luck, this time your mine and after words I'll get your little cyborg freak boyfriend too."

Charlotte: "WHAT?"

Folken and the twins: "Uh oh".

Charlotte starts attacking more viciously.

Dilandau: "Oh shit".

Charlotte: "NO ONE, NO ONE THREATENS MY FOLKIE".

Folken: (blushes) "I wish she wouldn't call me that in public".

With three quick swipes Charlotte takes off both of Dilandau's Asleids legs and one remaining arm. Making Charlotte once again the champion.

Charlotte's cheering section: "Woo hoo all right Charlotte way to go".

Groans and complaints were coming from Dilandau's section.

Chesta: "Brace yourself guys were going to get a lot of beatings to night".

The rest of the Dragon Slayers all nod in agreement.

Folken: (whispering to the twins) "You know Dilandau's really got to learn to keep his mouth shut".

Naria and Eriya: "Uh huh".

Charlotte: (hops out of Teiring) "Oww how I hate that boy".

Folken: "Congratulation sweetie" (kisses Charlotte on the cheek).

Charlotte: (blushing) "Thanks honey" (bends Folken back and plants a huge kiss on his lips).

The twins watch this out of the corner of their eyes.

Naria: (sighing) "Well sister it's official we'll never be as lucky as her".

Eriya: (sadly shakes head in agreement).

Charlotte breaks the kiss.

Folken: "Wow!"

Charlotte: (grinning) "Thank you honey".

Now it's Folken's turn to blush.

Dilandau: (inspecting the damage to Asleid) "Oh my poor baby what did she do to you?" (Growls and stomps over to Charlotte).

Dilandau: "Look what you did to my guymelif you bitch".

Charlotte: (looks at Dilandau's guymelif then back at Dilandau and grins) "You know what this means Dilandau?"

Dilandau: (confused) "No what?"

Charlotte: "That I've beaten you ten times in a row now that's what, ha in your face".

Charlotte starts dancing around with the twins over her tenth victory.

Dilandau: "You got lucky again, just you wait until next time, no mercy".

Charlotte: (roles eyes) "Sure Dilandau sure (turns to the twins) come on let's celebrate catnip on me".

Naryia and Eryia: "Alright" (leave with Charlotte).

Dilandau: "I hate that girl (turns to Folken who has been very quiet during this) how do you stand her?"

Folken: "I don't know I think she's kinda cute".

Dilandau: (shaking head) "I said it before and I'll say it again you have bad taste Strategos".

Folken: (smiles) "Hmmm I don't know about that" (as he watches Charlotte leave out of the corner of his eye).

Dilandau: "So what was that assignment you mentioned earlier Strategos?"

Folken: "Oh yeah I forgot about that" (turns to leave).

Dilandau: "Well what is it?"

Folken: (grinning) "Oh I was just wondering if you would mind taking Charlotte on a tour of Austoria tonight while I'm at a meeting that's all".

Dilandau: "AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH".

THE END

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ ^^^^^^^^^^^^

~Charlotte~ ^_^

animation_girl18@hotmail.com