Vision Of Escaflowne Fan Fiction ❯ Escaflowne Mad Libs ❯ Escaflowne: Episode One ( One-Shot )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]
Escaflowne Mad Libs

Disclaimer: I do not own anything with Escaflowne for any of their characters or things mentioned.

Directions: Hey shiro tenshi here. Just print this out, fill in the parts of speech with words that are those in the parenthesis and find out what your have when you write them down! I'll probably put a code so you can write on a decent line or something! Anyway, have fun! This is what it's for! It's probably gonna turn out funnier/better if u play it with another person! I'm ur average English student, so correct me if some of the definitions are wrong!

Hey, this was originally one of my fics that I got rid of. Anyways, it's just my synopsis of episode one. I always thought of it as useless. However, there seemed to be a use for it afterall! (one of my fav sleepy hollow lines!)

code
n-noun (can be an idea, a person, whateve!)
adj-adjective
ad-adverb
v-verb
pr-pronoun
pre -preposition (In some languages, a word placed before a substantive and indicating the relation of that substantive to a verb, an adjective, or another substantive, as English at, by, in, to, from, and with)
con-conjunction (part of speech such as and, but, as, and because that serves to connect words, phrases, clauses, or sentences)
int-interjection (part of speech usually expressing emotion)
tr-trasitive (expressing an action that is carried from the subject to the object; requiring a direct object to complete meaning. Used of a verb or verb construction)
in-intrasitive (designating a verb or verb construction that does not require or cannot take a direct object, as run or sleep)

unmei no kokuhaku (Declaration of n _______)

Original air date: 4/2/96 (n_____)

Disclaimer: Crap, I hate writing these stupid things, but at least they'll get me out of crap. Ok, I do not own
unmei no kokuhaku (Declaration of Destiny)

Original air date: 4/2/96(Japan)

Disclaimer: Crap, I hate writing these stupid things, but at least they'll get me out of crap. Ok, I do not own n_______ nor do I own nor do I own the 'is it a dream' crap, said by Hitomi and stuff...sumthing, sumthing. There, my stupid disclaimer is done!

Here is the beginning of many esca adventures, starting with episode one...

"Is it a dream? Or perhaps an illusion?
No, it's a_________ real.
Yes, pr_____ that day...
Started because of the time I asked the tarot cards, what the path of love would be."
(That's what Hitomi says every time before each episode, until episode 11 or 12, when they decide to drop the bs!)

Hitomi was an average n______ who had a crush on Susumu n_____ (very adj_____, indeed!), who was on the guy's track team. As you probably know, Hitomi is on the girl's track team. Her and her friend, Yukari are very adj_______ in n_____ cards and n______. Many of the girl's at their school always ask Hitomi to tell them their fortunes. Suddenly, she has a vision of a strange boy v____ with n______, giant robotic fighting machines and a burning n____. She finds out Amano is leaving and Yukari says she should tell him her n______ pre_____ him before he v_____.

Later, Amano v_____ her to v_____ for 13 n______ (with the n______ as a counter) in the adj_____ m. n____. If she in_______ (was that how u v____ it?) She will be n______ with a n_____ from Amano. In slow-mo, they count and Hitomi races (boy that girl can run!), which looks really adj_____ on adj_____ screen! In the middle of the race, the adj_______ n____ in her vision appears out of the blue and she enters the n______ (or the adj______ shaped n_____, as I call it!). He v______ to n_____ and says his name is n_____ Fanel, but only she seems to be n_________ what he says! A dragon follows Van and begins v______ it, and ultimately wins the n_______. He v_____ the dragons n_____ open and v_____ a glowing stone (later known as a drag-energist) while Hitomi has a vision of an attack and warns him about it. Van v____ the n_____ (probably v______ his n_____) and pr_____ and Hitomi are v_____ by the n______ and begin to v____ into the sky. Amano, looking concerned and shocked, rushes to the scene and tries to grab Hitomi, only having the pendant float into her n______.

The two land on a strange n_____ (at least to Hitomi) and Van v_____ around clarifying it as n____ (a very adj____ name, at least how Hitomi pronounced it!) Or as sum ppl called it, Anzasu. Hitomi obviously doesn't know where the adj_____ she is and v____ up into the unfamilliar n____, thinking this is another n_____, since the moon con______ earth hang in the sky. An adj_______ image v______, startling Van and Hitomi. Hitomi can tell it is not of the human race, bu of a more a_____ animal!

What happens next? Dun, dun, dun... (surprised gasp) nor do I own nor do I own the 'is it a n_____' crap, said by n_______ and stuff...pr_______, sumthing. There, my stupid n________ is v____!

A/N: Hey, if ur not a member of ff.net, become one! Anyway, I hope to cum up with more! Maybe I'll do Gundam Wing or sumthing! It's my idea, so please ask to make another version of this type of thing! Oh yeah, remember to adjust the lines on ur own computer if u want to print it out! Please play this game! It's gonna b fun!