Vision Of Escaflowne Fan Fiction ❯ Escaflowne Survivor ❯ Preparing to Leave ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Escaflowne Survivor

(The sequel to ETV)

Chapter one: Preparing to Leave

*Author's note* This is the sequel to ETV, if you haven't read it… GO READ IT! You won't understand what's going on if you don't. It's short, it really won't take too long… and it's funny (well, according to me.)

*Disclaimer* I don't own Escaflowne. I don't own Survivor, and I'm sure that fan fics somewhat like this have been written before… blah, blah, blahhh… etc… etc… etc…

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~

"I have another show for you to do," the manager told them.

They were back in his office. After how badly they screwed up their newscast (burning the whole studio, and lighting their manager's toupee on fire) they didn't have the heart to argue. Instead they all groaned.

"What is it this time?" Merle whined. She didn't like being a camera-person last time; she was embarrassed by what happened.

"Survivor said that they'll do an Escaflowne version. So you all will be stuck there in the wilderness for a while, it might teach you a lesson. This will definitely teach you a lesson…" their manager was just hoping that they don't end up lighting all of the trees on fire.

"If it is an Escaflowne version, then we're sure to win, right? That is hardly earning the money to pay for the studio," Hitomi remarked.

"Not exactly…" the manager trailed off.

"What do you mean, 'not exactly'?" Folken hated being left in the dark.

"There are only 8 of you. Survivor has 16… you do the math. You have a 50% chance of bringing home a million dollars," the manager was beginning to lose his patience.

"50% is good odds," Millerna stated, remarkably saying something that actually made some sense.

"I fear that isn't enough for you guys," the manager said with a dour look on his face.

They all sweat-dropped at that insult. "When do we leave?" asked Van, who wanted to be sure that he was ready.

"You leave in 15 minutes," the manager answered.

"15 minutes! When were you planning on telling us?!" Folken demanded.

"In 15 minutes," the manager quipped.

They all did an anime fall. "If it weren't for that stupid contract, I would flame him," Dilandau muttered to himself.

*15 minutes later*

"What are you guys doing with suitcases? You can only bring one luxury item. Now hurry up and get the one thing that you want," the manager said. He looked at Allen. "For God's sake! You can keep on the clothing that you're wearing!"

Allen pouted, but the others were relieved. The luxury items went as followed: (in traditional list form, as with the prequel.)

Hitomi: her pendant

Van: his sword

Dilandau: his flame-thrower (naturally, though their manager begged him to leave it.)

Folken: *the judges ruled that his metallic arm is a luxury item*

Merle: a catnip mouse

Allen: *after trying to bring the remains of Marlene… eww* Allen decided on bringing the crusade, but they wouldn't let him (it was hardly fair to the other contestants) Allen couldn't decide on what to bring… *much to the dismay of the others who hoped that he would bring deodorant… eww* SO… Allen just settled with bringing his pet owl….

Dryden: Dryden brought the little rat dude… though it took much convincing/bribing of the judges…

Millerna: Millerna brought a shiny red balloon (don't ask… Millerna doesn't always make the most sense…)

Now they were all ready to leave and got into the van with tinted windows, not knowing where they'd end up next….

*Author's note* Uh, oh… another van ride! Well, this is the first part… from what I can tell (I planned this whole thing out *THERE IS A METHOD TO THIS MADNESS* It is going to be rather long…. 15 parts… or around there… but I think it'll be good ^_^ Please review!