Vision Of Escaflowne Fan Fiction ❯ Folken Goes to Sam's Club ❯ Chapter 1 ( Chapter 1 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

Disclaimer: I made the people at Sunrise a deal I thought they couldn't refuse but evidently they could because I still do not own anything from Escaflowne (not even the Mole Man).

A/N: The idea for this craziness hit me when I was in Sam's Club today. Some days I just love that place and other days it is the bane of my existence.

Folken Goes to Sam's Club

"Okay people I'm going to Sam's Club to get some office supplies." Folken announced when he stepped out of his office. "If you need anything, please write a list for me but I plan on leaving in five minutes."

Everyone went to find pen and paper. Naria and Eriya return two minutes later. "Here you go Lord Folken," they said simultaneously. Then the two young catwomen began to giggle. Folken rolled his eyes at them playfully and began to chuckle.

"All right girls," he then took the list from Naria's hand. "I'll wait a few more minutes for the others to give me their list."

After everyone gave Folken their lists, he turns to Naria and Eriya and says with a gentle smile "I'll be back as soon as I can, hopefully in two hours if the lines aren't too long."

"See you later Lord Folken..." Naria started.

"And be careful." Eriya finished.

As Folken started to make his way down the hallway, an annoying effeminate voice ranged out. "What about me, Folken?" the person asked. Folken sighs and looks behind him to see Dilandau running up. "Oh Lord!" Folken thinks. Folken is great at keeping his feelings under wraps because if he wasn't everyone and their mama would know that every time he sees Dilandau he wants to slap the monkey crap out of him. Not regular crap-Monkey crap there's a difference.

A few seconds later, Dilandau is standing right next to him. "What about me?" Dilandau asks again. Folken looks down at him slowly. "What about you?" he says coldly and then turns to continue on his way at an unrushed pace.

Dilandau was about to confront Folken about his "rude" behavior when he heard light airy laughter. He turns around abruptly to see Naria and Eriya laughing softly at him. Everyone else was oblivious to how badly Folken had shunned him, but unfortunately for Dilandau, Naria and Eriya had the exceptional hearing that is associated with their species. "No laughing! What are you laughing at!?" Dilandau barks. "I don't like it when people laugh at me!"

This only makes matters worse. The laughs that the catwomen were barely keeping at a reasonable volume erupted. They began laughing so loud and hard that tears began to stream from their eyes and their stomachs began to hurt. They then collapsed to the floor howling with laughter (if its possible for a cat to howl). Dilandau was so enraged he didn't even think to kick them while they were down. He instead ran back to the Dragon Slayers quarters.

"Hahaheehee. Dilandau is a little puuuuuuuunk!" Eriya squealed.



A/N #2: I just want to say I'm sorry to all the Dilandau fans out there. I just don't like the dude.