Vision Of Escaflowne Fan Fiction ❯ Folkie's 31st Birthday Spectacular ❯ It Begins ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Folkie's 31st Birthday Spectacular

Authors Note: Hi all this is my second Escaflowne fanfic, so please take it easy on me. I would also like to point out at this moment, since I don't want to get sued that I do not own any of the original Escaflowne cast, I also don't own Kay Noel she belong to herself (waves hey Kay). I feel it's also only fair to warn you all that my punctuation is really bad and I'm real sorry if that bothers any of you. Enjoy.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ ^^^^^^^^^^^^

February 17, 6:00pm in Folken's bedroom.

Folken had been hiding in his closet all day, to afraid to leave for it is his 31st birthday today and he doesn't want to face yet another disastrous birthday party.

Folken (from inside his closet): "I can't believe it no one has mentioned my birthday all day, usually by now everyone's torturing me about it, and then making me go to some horrible birthday party and…"

"FOLKEN?"

Folken: "I spoke to soon".

Door flies of hinges and two fan girls walk in.

Kay: "Folkie you in here?"

Charlotte: "Olly, olly ox and free Folken".

Charlotte and Kay start searching the room.

Kay: "He's not here Char let's go".

Charlotte: "(sniff) No he's here, I can smell him (sniff), (sniff) follow me (sniff). "

Charlotte's nose leads them to the closet door.

Charlotte: "Open it up".

Kay opens door. Inside Folkie's huddled up on the floor trying to disappear.

Kay: "Oh there you are Folkie we've been looking all over for you".

Charlotte: "Yeah, (cocks eyebrow) what are you doing in there?"

Folken: "Umm cleaning".

Kay: (roles eyes) "Uh huh sure you are".

Folken: "I am".

Charlotte: "Yeah well anyways come on we need your help, with something".

Folken: "Sorry girls I can't leave this room until tomorrow".

Charlotte: "Why?"

Folken: "Umm… well… ehh… you see well".

Kay: "Were waiting".

Folken: "Well umm… well why do you need my help?"

Kay: "Umm… well… ahh".

Charlotte: "OKAY we lied we don't need your help with anything, but your still coming with us" (grabs Folkie's foot and starts to pull him out).

Folken: "Nooooooooo!!!" (Grabs on to the door knob) "Let go!"

Charlotte: "Oh great, Kay help me pry him off".

Kay: "Char there's no need for that".

Charlotte: "Huh? What do you mean?"

Kay: "Remember this is a fanfic, if we want to get him somewhere all we need to do is snap our fingers".

Charlotte: (smacks forehead) "Duh, that's right" (snaps fingers).

Now Folken, Kay, and Charlotte are standing in a ballroom decorated with balloons, streamers, and a huge banner that reads "Happy 31st Birthday Folken Sama". All the goodies and baddies are there, as well as every Folken fan known to man.

Folken: (tiny voice) "Oh dear Lord".

Everyone: "HAPPY BIRTHDAY FOLKEN".

Charlotte and Kay grinning both grab one of Folken's arms: "Surprised".

Folken: "………."

Kay: "Look Char he's speechless".

Charlotte: "Awe we knew you would love it".

Folken: "Yeah that's it, can I go now".

Charlotte: "No this is your party you have to stay and party with us".

Folken: "Oh great just kill me now".

Both Naryia and Eryia come over to Folken.

Both: "Greetings Folken Sama and Happy Birthday".

Folken: "Thank you girls, that's very swee….."

Charlotte: "Back off cat girls, he's mine and Kay's".

Naryia: (hisses) "Says who?"

Kay: "Says me and my little friend here".

Both Naryia and Eryia: "Huh?"

Kay pulls out a huge fire hose and sprays Naryia and Eryia clear across the room, then blows imaginary smoke from the hose".

Charlotte: "Nice one Kay" (gives Kay a high five).

Kay: "Thanks Char, (looks around) umm where'd Folken go?"

Both spot Folken trying to sneak out the fire exit.

Charlotte: "FOLKEN GET YOUR BUTT BACK HERE".

Kay: "Someone stop him".

Folken's tackled by all the Dragon Slayers and dragged back over to Charlotte and Kay.

Folken: "Why me? Why me?"

Kay: "Cause we love you Folkie".

Charlotte: "Yeah we love you".

Folken: (eye twitching) "Why me? Why me?"

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ ^^^^^^^^^^^^

Author's Note: Well I hope you all enjoyed chapter one chapter two will be airing soon. Thank you for reading and pppplllleeeeaaaasssseeee review.

~Charlotte~