Vision Of Escaflowne Fan Fiction ❯ Folkie's 31st Birthday Spectacular ❯ Kiss me you Fool ( Chapter 6 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Chapter 6

Author's Note: Here it is chapter 6 the moment you've been waiting for (trumpet). It's time for `Spin the Bottle.' I so hope you all enjoy this chapter, cause I really enjoyed writing it. I do not own Escaflowne, never will or any of the original cast. (Sniff) I'm receiving counseling about that. Thank you for taking the time to read this chapter and please remember to review. ^_^

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ ^^^^^^^^^^^^

An hour later the game of musical chairs, which Gaddes ended up winning, had come to an end. Allen looks like one big scab and is previously being soaked in iodine by Millerna. The Dragon Slayers, Dryden, Merle and all the minor unimportant characters our rooting on Dalet and Miguel who are having a drinking contest over at the bar.

Everyone at the bar: "JUG, JUG, JUG, JUG, JUG!!!"

Dalet finishes his 10th bottle of beer just before passing out making Miguel the winner with 11.

Everyone cheers.

Guimel: "All right Miguel you smoked him."

Miguel: (hic) "Oh, Oh you wanna… (hic) You wanna pish of me sheep boy, well common? Wets go!"

Miguel clobbers Guimel and the two get into a huge wrestling match on the floor.

Everyone: "YAY FIGHT, FIGHT, FIGHT, FIGHT, FIGHT!!!"

The Crusade meanwhile are still rooting Gaddes on over his victory.

Crusade: (singing) "GO GADDES, GO GADDES, HEY, HEY, GO GADDES!!!"

Gaddes is dancing and gloating like a fool sucking up all the praises from his fellow comrades.

Folken, Van, and Hitomi are all curled up in a ball against the wall trying to hide from the insane cast.

The fan girls Kay, Scarbie and Diva are eating mallows and talking amongst themselves. Diva still has her arm wrapped around Dilly, but he is so drunk on his red wine flambé he doesn't notice. Char meanwhile had gone to get both her spin the bottle bottles.

Char: "Okay everyone I'm back let's get this game going."

Scarbie: "Piss hey Char can I use that magnet bottle of yours too? I wanna kiss Folkie."

Char: "Sure!"

Scarbie: "Yes!"

Everyone comes walking over.

Folken: "Oh god what are we playing now?"

Char: (grins evilly) "Spin the Bottle!"

Folken and Dilandau: "NOOOOOOOOOOO!!!"

Folken and Dilandau make a mad dash for the door and both try to squeeze through it at the same time, causing them both to get stuck.

Dilandau: "Get out of my way Folken."

Folken: "You get out of mine."

Dilandau: "Youngest goes first!"

Folken: "Oldest goes first!"

Dilandau: "Every man for himself"

Folken: "Right!"

Both manage to push themselves through the door but it's not long before Scarbie and Kay tackle Folken, and Diva tackles Dilandau and drag them both back kicking and screaming. Folken tries digging his claw fingers into the floor boards in hopes of snagging something but this only proves to help scratch up the floor. The three fan girls manage to drag the two bishounens back to the party room where they are immediately tied up.

Char: "Shame on you Folkie running out on your own party."

Kay: "Yeah don't you wanna get kissed?"

Folken: "No if I did I wouldn't have ran."

Dilandau: (Kicking and flailing his legs) "I don't wanna, I don't wanna."

Diva: "But Dilly who knows maybe we'll get to kiss each other."

Dilandau: "WAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH WHY ME? IS IT CAUSE OF ALL THE VILLAGES AND COUNTRIES I BURNED DOWN?"

Char: "Probably! Okay everyone let's play. Someone drag over Miguel, Guimel and Dalet."

Kay: "Char they're unconscious."

Char: "I don't care, no one is getting out of the game."

Everyone sits in a huge circle, while Char puts down her secret weapon. The magnetic bottle which slowly begins to creep across the floor towards Folken the minute it's on the floor. Char slams her hand down on it before anyone notices.

Char: "Okay I'm going to go first."

Merle: "Why you?"

Char: (Growls) "Cause I'm the author that's why" (accidentally takes hand off the bottle)

Merle: "Whoa touchy!"

The bottle suddenly flies off of the floor and shatters against Folken's arm.

This causes everyone to stare opened mouth at the Strategos. Folken however remains abnormally calm seeing as he now has pieces of glass stuck in his arm.

Folken: "Oh Char!"

Char: "hahaha yeah?"

Folken: "There was a magnet in that bottle wasn't there?"

Char: "No! The bottle just happened to like you that's all."

Folken: "Bottles don't have feelings Char."

Char: "How do you know? Have you ever talked to a bottle?"

Folken: "Char!"

Char: "Yeah!"

Folken: "You three were going to cheat weren't you?"

Char: "Who?"

Folken: "You, Kay and Scarbie."

Char, Kay and Scarbie: "Who us?" (Little halos appear over their heads).

Folken: "Yes you."

Char, Kay and Scarbie: (looking down at the floor) "Yes!"

Folken: "That was wrong you know."

Char, Kay and Scarbie: "Yes!"

Folken: "Will you do it again?"

Char, Kay and Scarbie: "No!"

Folken: "Now what have you learned from all this?"

Char: "That I should have got a lighter magnet."

The other two both nod in agreement.

Folken: "NO! That's not… never mind."

Char: (Mumbling) "Okay everyone let's play" (takes out her other bottle and spins it).

The bottle spins past Folken and lands on Dilandau.

Dilandau: "AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!" (Tries to squirm away).

Char: "AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!! NOOOOOOO!!!"

Scarbie: "Oh poor Char!"

Diva: "That lucky bit**!"

Merle: (snickers).

Char gets up and tries to jump out the window but gets pulled back in by Dryden and Gaddes.

Char: "NO! OH NOOOOOOOOOO!!!"

Folken: "Now Char you have to kiss him, you're the one who wanted to play this game."

Char: "That's when I thought I was going to get to kiss you. Ewww no! That was a practice spin wahhhhhh!"

Hitomi: "Hey! No practice spins. You have to kiss him!"

Char: "SHUT UP HITOMI!!!"

Hitomi: (gasp) "Van are you going to let her talk to me like that?"

Van: (watches the screaming flailing fan girl) "E-eh yes!"

Hitomi: "Coward!"

Van: "What?"

Hitomi: "Howard a guy I used to know."

Van: (narrows eyes) "And just how well did you know this Howard?"

Hitomi: "Oh hardly at all and anyways he couldn't compare with you" (hugs Van again).

Van: "That's better! Would you kiss him already Char?"

Kay: "Yeah I want to take my turn."

Folken: "Do it Char!"

Char and Dilandau are pushed together. Char hesitantly lowers her face just a few inches from his lips.

Char: "Eww!"

Scarbie: "Eww I can't watch this" (shields eyes).

Merle: "Common while we're young."

Char finally closes her eyes and gives Dilandau the tiniest of peck on the lips.

Char and Dilandau: "PTWOOI, EWW, YUCK, GROSS, PTWOOI!!!"

Dilandau continues to gurgle and spit while Char goes and dunks her head in the punch bowl.

Millerna: "Eww remind me not to drink the punch."

Char comes back, hair soaked.

Char: "Okay who's next?"

Kay: "Me!"

Kay spins the bottle, which lands on Van.

Hitomi: (Gasp).

Kay: "Darn!"

Van: "Geez thanks!"

Char: "Hey count your blessings Kay. I had to kiss Dilandau."

Dilandau: "Wasn't a picnic for me either Char."

Kay walks over and gives Van a small kiss on the lips before sitting back down.

Kay: "Who's next?"

Scarbie: "Me, me!"

Scarbie spins the bottle, which lands in between Dryden and Dilandau, but is pointing more towards Dilandau.

Dilandau: "AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH NO NOT AGAIN!!!"

Scarbie: "Oh no! HELL NO!!! (Starts to blow on the bottle until it's points to Dryden) YAHOO I CAN LIVE WITH THIS!!!"

Runs over and gives Dryden a big wet kiss on the lips.

Scarbie: "Anyone is better than him" (points at Dilandau).

Dryden: "You sure know how to make a guy feel special don't ya Scarbie?"

Scarbie: "Well you know I try."

Dilandau: "Bit**- OOF" (gets a bar of soap shoved in his mouth).

Char: (grumbling) "Now why didn't I think of that?"

Diva: "My Turn!"

Diva spins the bottle, which just so happens to land on Dilandau.

Diva: "YES!!!"

Dilandau: "NOOOOOOOOO!!! NO NOT AGAIN (Starts to squirm across the carpet). ONCE WAS BAD ENOUGH!!!"

Diva: "Get back here!" (Grabs Dilandau's leg and pulls him back).

Dilandau: "NOOOOOOO!!!"

Diva bends Dilandau back and gives him the biggest wettest kiss ever, while Dilandau continues to try and pull away.

Diva: "Oh bliss!"

Dilandau: "Oh gag me! Ptwooi, ptwooi!"

Char: "Okay who wants to go next?"

Merle: "Me, me, me, me!"

Char: "Fine go!"

Merle: (spins bottle) "Common Van sama!" (Bottle lands on Chesta). Oh well he's cute."

Merle hops into Chesta lap and licks him on the lips.

Chesta: "Eww!" (Wipes mouth with the back of his hand).

Hitomi: "Alright my turn!"

Hitomi spins bottle, which lands on wouldn't you know it FOLKEN.

Char, Kay and Scarbie: "AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!"

Van: "You two our not kissing each other."

Hitomi: "Why not?"

Van: "Because I am not losing my girlfriend to my older brother, forget it."

Hitomi: (rolls eyes) "Oh suck it up!" (Walks over to Folken who is still tied up).

Folken: "If it makes you feel any better Van, I'll try my best to hate it."

Van: "You'd Better!"

Hitomi and Folken give each other a tiny kiss.

Van: "So is he better than me?"

Hitomi: "Van, it was a tiny peck, that's how I kiss my mom."

Van: "You still haven't answered my question."

Hitomi: "No!"

Van: "Really!"

Hitomi: "Yes really!"

Van: "Okay you're forgiven."

Hitomi: (rolls eyes) "Whatever!"

Meanwhile Char, Kay, Scarbie and Diva our standing in a huddle.

Kay: "She must pay!"

Scarbie: "Agreed she kissed our Folkie."

Char: "The bit** must die!"

Diva: "We'll get her at the dance."

All four fan girls: "Agreed!"

Break up the huddle.

Folken: "What were you four whispering about?"

Char: "Just girl chat. Who's next?"

Millerna: "Me!"

Millerna spins the bottle, which lands on Mole man.

Millerna: "EWW!!! NO WAY AM I KISSING THAT!!!"

Char: "Excuse me I had to kiss Dil. I would have much rather have had to kiss…."

Mole man: (grins showing off his mega ugly teeth).

Char: "Eww maybe not! But you still have too."

Millerna: (walks over to Mole man) "Eww I can't believe I'm doing this."

Mole man suddenly grabs Millerna and French kisses her.

Everyone: "EWWWW!!!"

Millerna: (Pulls away) "Wow he's not that bad of a kisser. I guess what he lacks in looks he makes up with talent."

Mole man: (grinning) "I was very popular in High School!"

Millerna: "I'll bet, want to catch a burger after the party?"

Mole man: "Sorry girl you're not my type."


Millerna: "WHAT?"

Char: "Okay moving on. Who's next?"

Allen: "Me! Casanova himself."

Char: "UGH just go!"

Allen spins the bottle, which surely enough lands on Char.

Char: "NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!! NOT AGAIN AHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!"

An hour later after everyone had gotten there chance to kiss. Char was gurgling mouthwash, trying to get that perv, Allen's taste out of her mouth. The pig had actually had the nerve to French kiss her and even grab her rear.

Char: "Damn pervert, thinks he can touch my butt. He's going right on my revenge list. Right under Dil."

Kay: "Poor Char what could be worst than having to kiss Allen."

Scarbie: "Having to kiss Dilandau!"

Char: "Did that" (grabs toothbrush and starts brushing her teeth).

Kay: "Hey where's Diva?"

Scarbie: "Over at the bar hanging off Dilandau. I don't see how any girl could do that, totally throw herself at a guy like that, it's totally…"

Folken suddenly walks over.

Scarbie: "Oh hi Folkie!" (Clings to Folken's arm).

Kay: "Hypocrite!"

Char: "What's up Folkie?"

Folken: "Well I know how much you three wanted to kiss me and well…" (Starts to blush and looks down at the floor).

Char: "And what?"

Folken suddenly grabs Char and pulls her into a kiss. When he pulls away Char just stands there wobbling back and forth with a stupid grin pasted on her face.

Char: "Oh!" (Collapses on the floor).

Folken then repeats the gesture to both Kay and Scarbie. Leaving three unconscious fan girls on the floor.

Van comes over and stands next to Folken.

Van: "Wow! You took them down with only one kiss. How do you do that?"

Folken: (grins) "What can I say I'm irresistible to woman and my lips our lethal weapons."

Van: "Can you teach me that?"

Folken: "It's very simple actually, if the girl finds you desirable then you can easily take her down."

Van: "Cool! Got any other tips?"

Folken: "Sure do! Common let's get a drink and I'll tell you them."

Van: "Cool! Let's go!"

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ ^^^^^^^^^^^^

AN: There we go chapter 6, just two more to go. I hope you all enjoyed this chapter and please review.

~Charlotte~