Vision Of Escaflowne Fan Fiction ❯ Frilly Things That Itch ❯ Chapter 1

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]




pinkdress




Ok, this is for the challenge type thing (good at describing things, aren't I?) Here is a little scene between Gaddes and Dilandau. It's meant to be read after Julie-chans part.
Of course I don't own any of these characters, silly!
Warnings: Yaoi, of course, and a pitiful attempt at humor.
*~*~*
Frilly Things that Itch
All the boys from the Crusade watched Gaddes leave hurriedly for his lunch break. No one seemed to notice that he had a rather large box tucked under his arm and he had a grin that stretched from ear to ear. The boys paid him no attention, and figured he'd be back in a half-hour. He always went off and ate by himself. They just figured there was a girl in his life. In a way, there was.
Gaddes reached his destination and knocked on the door loudly. He was so excited. He stood in front of the door dancing around, unable to keep himself still, until a sugarcoated voice bade him entrance. He quickly entered the room and shut the door behind himself.
"What the hell took you so long?" A silver-haired mischief-maker asked. Gaddes grin widened as he held the box out in front of himself.
"I have a surprise!"
Dilandau jumped off the bed and sprang at Gaddes, tearing the box from his hands. He pulled the wrapping paper (which, coincidentally, had little flames all over it) from the box and opened up the package. He let the box drop from his hands when he saw a pink frilly dress with a rather large bow on it. Gaddes grin (if it was possible) widened even more so.
"It's for you! I want to play a game." Gaddes said seductively. Dilandau melted when he heard Gaddes sexy voice and scooped up the dress.
"I'll go get in it right now." He bounded into the bathroom and changed from his lavender tank top and leather pants, into the pink frilly dress. Gaddes noticed that Dilandau hadn't seen the other package in the box, and picked it up. He moved to the bed and waited impatiently for Dilandau to immerge from the bathroom. "I'm not coming out. I look stupid."
"But Dilly-kins, I'm sure you look fine." Gaddes said, using the sexiest voice he could muster up. Dilandau quickly ran from the bathroom. To quickly actually. He tripped over his own feet and landed spread-eagle in front of Gaddes. The dress had been extremely short to start out with, and it had flipped up and exposed the lower half of Dilandau.
He immediately sprang to his feet and looked as seductive as he could, well, as seductive as anyone could with a bright red face.
Gaddes looked the boy up and down, seeing that the dress didn't leave much to the imagination. That was how he liked it and that's the reason he bought the dress. He gaped at Dilandau and began to stutter incoherent words. Dilandau noticed the package Gaddes had in his lap (the one that was with the dress, you sick minded people.. hehe) and snatched it up. "What's this?" He again tore the pretty wrapping paper off the small box and opened it up. He pulled out two ribbons and a tube of lipstick. Dilandaus expression dropped as he realized what they were for. "No! I won't ... you can't make me!"
"But, Dilly-kins, hunny, you'll look so cute!" Once again, Dilandau couldn't resist Gaddes' voice, and to make it worse, he threw him the puppy dog look. Dilandau ran off to the bathroom once again, with the lipstick and ribbons in hand.
In five minutes, he came from the bathroom, looking rather sulky, but extremely cute, with his hair done up in pigtails and dark red lipstick on. Gaddes looked at the girlish boy and smiled broadly. He jumped off the bed where he sat and ran in Dilandaus direction. Dilandaus eyes widen when he saw the taller man shooting towards him and showing no sign of stopping. He held up his hands and let out an inaudible whimper.
Soon enough, Dilandau found himself on the floor with Gaddes on top of him, kissing him furiously. Dilandau, still slightly shocked, managed to let himself kiss back. Gaddes stopped kissing him and brought them both to their feet. Dilandau all most fell back to the floor when he saw Gaddes dumbfounded expression and lipstick smudged all over his face. He could hardly contain his laughter.
Gaddes was puzzled at what Dilandau was snickering at, but dismissed it. He picked up the smaller boy and walked over to the bed, tripping over the discarded box. Thankfully, they were already close to the bed, and it broke their fall. Gaddes left Dilandau lying on the bed as he withered out of his clothing and pounced back on top of Dilandau. Dilandau let out a shriek when he felt Gaddes weight on him.
"Gaddes, let me take this off... that stuff that makes this dress poof out is itching my legs." Dilandau complained, rubbing his legs against Gaddes, in a vain attempt to scratch himself.
"Oooooo.. Dilandau" Gaddes moaned. Obviously, Dilandau managed to rub himself against 'the right parts' of Gaddes. Dilandau snicked, and continued to rub himself against Gaddes. "If this is how that dress works," he panted "Its staying on!" Dilandau mumble and stopped his rubbing. He looked up at Gaddes lipstick stained face and gave him puppy dog eyes. Gaddes let out a sigh and pulled the dress off with much ease.
"FREEDOM!" Dilandau yelled.
"Not quite." Gaddes said, pressing himself against Dilandau, and kissing him hard.
And here's where the lemon scene comes in, which this author will leave out, for 2 reasons. 1) Because she can't write lemon scenes and 2) She doesn't feel like writing a lemon scene
~*~Hours Later~*~
Gaddes stumbled in a random direction, not exactly sure where he was headed. His expeditions with Dilandau left him stupefied and pretty much empty headed. He didn't realize he still had lipstick smudged all over his face. He wore a blank expression, except for a dumb, overly large smile.
He stumbled up stairs, and, even though he knew someone was talking to him, he wasn't sure who it was. He caught a random word, girl, and became very nervous. He suddenly felt the need to get out of there as fast as he could. He spoke quickly and sprinted off in the opposite direction.
"Okie Doke then." Allen said to himself. He was somewhat suspicious of his older inferior, but paid him no mind. Much like everyone was doing that day. He went back to thinking about Folken, and random names for the baby popped in his head. "Luke…. John…Eric…but what if it's a girl? Well, shit, that wouldn't be good. I want a boy." He pouted, and then his sprits picked up when he remembered something. " "But there was that cute pink frilly dress I saw in that shop today. That would be cute." Images of Folken wearing the dress popped into his head as he sat back and let himself daydream.
~End~
And there it is, my poor attempts at humor. Frankly, I don't think me or any of my muses are very funny. So, yes... there you go.