Vision Of Escaflowne Fan Fiction ❯ In Dreams ❯ Secret Conversations ( Chapter 2 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]
Secret Conversations

Disclaimer: I don't own Tenkuu no Escaflowne.
A/N: The plot splits off from the show, somewhat.


"Dilandau sama!!!! Wake up!!!" Chesta held the bottle of ammonia under his nose. Dilandau took one sniff and jolted straight up. "Get that away from me!" Dilandau shoved Chesta away and got to his feet. He ran to his room and slammed the door and locked it. He could hear Celena criing through his head. :: Please stop. I will not go through another alteration either. I will not let those filthy sorcerers touch me. So please stop criing.:: He could feel Celena's fear. He dropped to his knees and hugged himself. He cried. He cried for Celena, for the fear of another alteration if they found out he was unstable, but he mostly cried for Miguel. He cried himself to sleep.

He held Celena as she cried. ::I will never let you go. I can't lose someone else.:: "Please stop criing. I won't let you get hurt." She looked up at him and smiled weakly. "Promise?" she asked weakly He looked her in her pleading eyes. He didn't want anything to happen to her. "I promise I will let no harm come to you." She hugged him and wiped her tears away. "Now what are we going to do?" Dilandau asked. "Go on as if nothing has happened. I can speak to your mind and can read your thoughts when you are awake." She got up and walked towards the mirror. Looked at her reflection. It was a little dimmer than before. She turned and looked at Dilandau. "Tell no one. Not even Jajuka if you ever see him." Dilandau nodded yes and watched her disappear into the mirror.

Dilandau woke up with his back on the door and his head buried in his knees. He got up and stretched. He took off his heavy armor and went to the showers. A few of the slayers were there. Some of them turned to see who it was and quickly turned the other way at Dilandau's scowl. Dilandau went to the last stall and turned the water to steaming hot. He stood and let the water hit his body. ::Celena. What is going to happen now? "We go through the day as if nothing had happened." Ok.:: He washed himself and went to his room.

He was waiting for Zongi to get there. It was late and he wanted to go back to the Vione. ::"Patience is a virtue, Dilandau." I hate waiting for people. Especially for filthy creatures such as Dopplegangers. They smell and needlessly murder. He will pay for what he has done to Miguel! "No Dilandau!!" Why? He must be punished! What's that?:: He heard a noise and a few seconds later Zongi was on the hand of his Alsiedes. "What do you have to report?" "A wicked girl from the mystic moon who can see the unseen." Dilandau climbed his guymelef and powered it up. "You've done your job well and now you will be rewarded." Dilandau brought the liquid metal around Zongi. "You shouldn't have done that to poor Miguel." Zongi's dieing screams filled the night. ::"DILANDAU STOP!!!!!!!!!!!! How can you be so cruel?!!!" He killed Miguel! He must be punished. "Please stop!"::

A dragon's shadow passed overhead. "The dragon!" Dilandau raised up his flame-thrower and shot out at Van. "Get him!!!" The slayers shot out claws but none could touch the dragon. It came down towards Dilandau and lashed out. It hit the Alsiedes and landed on the ground. The dragon got back up and turned to face Dilandau. He saw Hitomi. "DIE!!!" He lunged out at her but the dragon brought up its sword and blocked the blow only a few inches from her. :: "Stop Dilandau!!!!!! I don't care what they have done to you! Stop it!!!!!!! Stop the killing!!!!!!" No! She's the one who let my beautiful face get scared. I will not let neither of them leave alive!!!!! "NNNOOO!!!!!!!":: Dilandau felt hot and queasy. When he opened his mouth to tell his slayers to attack, Celena's scream echoed out. The dragon took that chance and maimed the Alsiedes' and flew away. Dilandau didn't even remember when they went back to the Vione or going to bed.

Celena slapped him. "Why did you do it?! Why did you kill him?!" Tears were streaming down her face. "He killed Miguel!!!! He deserved to die!" She slapped him again. "Why did you try to hurt that girl?! She can't help who she is!" "She allowed him to scar my beautiful face!!!" She made another pass at him but he grabbed her wrist and held tight. She stared into his eyes and found them cold. He loosened his grip and she jerked her wrist away. She grabbed a pillow and threw it at him. "Why you little...!!" He the pillow and threw it back. They continued to fight until both of them fell exhausted on the bed. Celena was still criing and turned away from him. He looked at her and his eyes softened as he saw her cry. He reached over to her and she pulled away. "I didn't mean to hurt you," and he turned and sat facing the wall. Celena looked over at him. She got up and hugged him. "I know." She saw bruises forming on his cheeks. She lightly touched them and he shuddered. "Sorry about those, but it serves you right for killing Zongi and trying to kill that girl." Dilandau turned around and looked at her. "I'm sorry. I miss Miguel." "I know." She hugged Dilandau again.

Dilandau woke up in the morning, his cheeks throbbing. He went about his morining and afternoon routines. Celena's scream still shocked him. He hoped it had gone unnoticed. "Dilandau. Come with me." He turned around to dee Folken standing in the door way of his office. Dilandau went inside. "What do you want, Strategos?" "I just wanted to ask if anything is going on? You fainted one day and then the next you scream like a girl and go around in a daze. And at night you have conversations with yourself but with two different voices." Dilandau stared at Folken ::How can he know?:: "I've just been having the usual dreams. Why are you so concerned?" "Hmm. Weel then, I'll just give you this usual shot." Folken brought out a hypodermic needle. Pushed up on the bottom and a few drops of clear liquid slither down the slender needle. Dilandau kept a straight face. "There is no need for that... ACK!!" Folken grabbed Dilandau's arm, pulled off the glove and rolled up the sleeve. He found the blue vein and stuck the needle in. Dilandau felt a pinch and a sharp pain as the fluid went into his blood stream. " I'll be observing you tonight. You are dismissed."

Dilandau quietly exited the room and shut the door. He ran to his room and tried to lock the door but the lock had been removed. "Damn him!!" He sat down on the floor with his back to the door. ::If I can't lock it, he won't be able to get in if I sit holding it shut. "Dilandau. I'm scared. What was that stuff. It's making me feel hot and queasy." Me to, Celena.:: Dilandau Removed his armor and jacket. He stil felt hot so he removed his shoes and socks and then sat with his back to the door. He closed his eyes but the feeling like his insides were being ripped from him grew stronger. He fell asleep.

Someone was standing over him, he could sense them. He was still sitting in front of the door. He hadn't been moved. A portion of the wall behind the mirror was ajar. ::So that's how they can get in. "Dillandau, what's happening?":: "I don't know. I feel nauseated." "Who are you talking to ?" Dilandau's eyes shot open and he looked up into Folken's face. Dilandau scrambled up on to his feet, but crumpled over as the heat and feeling of nausea over came him. "No one. It was just a dream. What did you put into me!?" Folken grasped Dilandau's wrist and held tight. "Who are you talking to? And who is Celena?" The nausiea became to great and Celena was hysterical with fright. "LET ME GO!!!!!!" Celena screamed through Dilandau's mouth and slapped Folken. Folken loosened his grip from shock And Dilandau twisted loose and ran through the secret door. He fell down passed it and felt the heat rising and his body retching as he transformed into Celena. "So that's what has been going on. It's not complete then." Celena heard that horrible man move closer to her and she got up and ran. "There is no escape from the Vione." Folken yelled after her as she ran down the darkened passage.

To be continued.......

A/N: Chapter 2 finished. Hope it doesn't suck to much.