Vision Of Escaflowne Fan Fiction ❯ Real Escaflowne ❯ Prologue

[ P - Pre-Teen ]
Okibi sat in the break room sipping a café mocha. She smiled and leaned back in the rollie chair. Hitomi just looked at her. She smiled and waved at Hitomi.
"Hey girl, good job out there," she smiled.
"Uh?" asked Hitomi confused.
The Dragon Slayers walked in and stood in line at the vending machine. Miguel kicked it.
"This thing always eats my money!" he yelled.
Okibi went over and hit the base of the machine three times and soda cans started falling out. She smirked.
"There you go," she said and went back to sit down.
Hitomi looked at the Dragon Slayers funny.
"What are you guys doing? You guys are dead!" she cried.
Gatti raised his eyebrows.
"What?" he asked.
"Van killed you! I saw it!" cried Hitomi backing up.
"Uh, Hitomi, that's called ACTING," said Dallet.
"You think we actually died because of Van?" laughed Gatti.
"Oh yeah I'm scary Van. I can kill all the Dragon Slayers," laughed Shesta.
"Oh no not me, creepy Zongi killed me," laughed Miguel.
Okibi heaved with laughter.
"And why are you so nice to me! You hate me!" cried Hitomi.
"I don't hate you, I just act like I do. That's what I get paid for," laughed Okibi.
Hitomi looked all confused.
"Where's Van!? I wanna talk to Van!" cried Hitomi.
Merle walked in from the costume room wearing a pair of jeans and a normal t-shirt.
"Van's too good to chill with the rest of us, he's in his locked dressing room," said Merle.
"As usual," said Okibi.
"Little queer, he thinks he's just so great cause he's the star," said Dallet.
"Actually, Hitomi's the star," said Gatti correcting Dallet.
Dallet growled.
Hitomi's teeth chattered.
"You are all crazy!" she cried.
"No one is truly crazy, except maybe Okibi," smiled Kouryou.
"Oh thank goodness! Kouryou! Tell the Dragon Slayers that they're dead! Oh and something is wrong with Okibi, she's not trying to kill me!" screamed Hitomi.
Kouryou looked confused.
"What am I missing?" she asked.
Kijo walked in followed by Celena.
Kijo yawned and plopped down in a chair and took out a beer.
"OH MY GOD! DILANDAU'S A GIRL!! OKIBI AREN'T YOU GOING TO DO SOMETHING!!" screamed Hitomi.
Okibi looked at her and smirked.
"What should I do?" she asked.
"Cry or something, put Dilandau in that machine again!" she cried.
"Why would I cry over Celena?" asked Okibi.
"Because you love Dilandau!" cried Hitomi.
"Yeah, so what do I care about Celena?" asked Okibi.
Dilandau came through the doors and took Kijo's beer as she prepared to take a sip and sat down on the table and chugged it down.
"Why you mother flucker!" cried Kijo, "I wish Pecker really was connected to you!" she cried.
"But how can you be here guy Dilandau if girl Dilandau is here?" asked Hitomi.
"First off, I have a name," said Celena, "And secondly he's not really me, we just look alike, it's called special effects," said Celena.
"What's wrong with her?" asked Kijo.
"I think Okibi hit her too hard in the last scene," said Kouryou.
"Scene? What scene? A few minutes ago you were all fighting and now it's like nothing happened!" cried Hitomi.
"You ARE SO Weird!" cried Merle.
Kijo took out another beer.
"Do you think she thinks that she's actually in Gaea?" she laughed as she sipped it and kept a tight grip on it as she glared at Dilandau.
"Ofcourse I'm in Gaea," said Hitomi.
Allen barged in fuming mad.
"I refuse to work with that woman anymore!" he cried.
Milerna followed him in.
"ME!? I can't work with you! All you wanna do is keep doing that kiss scene!" she yelled.
"No that's what YOU keep wanting to do," he yelled.
They glared at each other and Allen took off his wax lip covers, he knelt by Kijo.
"Hey baby," he smiled.
Kijo punched him.
"Queer!" she yelled.
Hitomi looked around her and screamed as loud as she could.
"Whoa! Jesus! You need a break! Come on we'll take ya out for a night on the town!" yelled Merle.
Merle grabbed Hitomi by the wrist and prepared to race her out the door but Okibi stood infront of it and crossed her arms.
"No Merle, WE'LL take her out," she smirked. Kijo got the drift.
"Yay, we'll take her out," she smirked and stood behind Hitomi.
Kouryou sighed and hugged Gatti.
"You gonna come?" asked Kijo.
"Yeah I guess," said Kouryou.
Kijo and Hitomi took Hitomi by her wrists.
"But I thought Kouryou was with Folken," said Hitomi as they walked out of the room.
"Where do you suppose they'll take her?" asked Shesta.
"Knowing Okibi, I'd have to say……..a whore house or something like that," said Dallet.
"I wanna come!" shrieked Dilandau and ran after the girls.
Okibi put her fingers to her mouth and whistled loudly. Firestorm and little Raindrop walked out. Okibi smiled and patted Raindrop.
"So you wanna come too eh?" she smiled, "Ok, climb in the bag," she said as she put down her duffel bag and Raindrop climbed in. Again she put her fingers to her mouth, nothing happened. She growled.
"Oh I'll do it," said Kijo, "You flucking blastards!! Get out here!!" she screamed.
Van came running out of his dressing room.
"WHAT!?" he cried.
"Not you stupid!" said Kijo, "Topey and Pearl!" she yelled.
Topey walked out followed by a large dragon that looked a lot like Raindrop crossed with Firestorm. Kijo's slaves ran out not long after.
"Man, we're were on our taco break too," cried Pedro.
"Jesus, type casting, go figure," sighed Kijo.
Okibi hopped onto Pearl's back with her duffel bag. Dilandau ran out and jumped on behind her. Okibi slide off and looked at the dragons.
"Hmmmm, I don't think we should take these guys out," she said.
Kijo picked up Topey and put her into her purse.
"Yeah, Hitomi's too use to dragons, let's take the cars," said Kijo.
"They have cars in Gaea? How come I've never seen them before? Why are there two Raindrops?" asked Hitomi.
Van sipped his mocha and walked out. Dilandau glared at him.
"So where are WE going?" asked Dilandau trying to uninclude Van.
"Who said YOU were going?" asked Kouryou.
"Well I did!" yelled Dilandau.
"Well I said NO!" yelled Kijo.
"FINE! I'm walking!" yelled Dilandau and jumped off of Pearl and started walking off.
Okibi ran after him and pulled him by his shoulders. She said something inaudible and Dilandau sighed, shrugged, nodded and walked back with her.
Hitomi looked at them as they walked back.
"I don't understand! I thought Van loved me and Dilandau was a girl and Okibi basically gets screwed out of ever getting a guy!" she whined.
"Me?" laughed Okibi, "I've got guys wrapped around my fingers all around this little place," she smiled.
"Oh! I remember! Van calls you a whore! That's right! " she said sure she was intelligent.
"That's called a script, and he had to change the line remember, the producer said that whore was too strong of a word," sighed Dilandau as he slipped his arms around Okibi.
"Dilandau! You're a girl!" yelled Hitomi.
Dilandau growled.
"Stop calling me a girl Hitomi! I'm a guy, don't make me prove it!" he yelled.
"Oh what are you talking about?" asked Van, "You ain't got nothing in those tight pants," he said rather moodily.
"Oh fluck this shit, let's go!" yelled Kijo and walked out to the garage.
The group followed her.
Kijo hopped upfront of the limo and the driver got into his spot. Joe The Fish was the driver.
"So, where do you wanna go?" asked Kijo as she turned around.
"Let's first go get something to eat," said Gatti from the far back.
Dilandau turned around.
"Oh why is he here!" he groaned, "Everyone likes Gatti more than me," he whined.
Okibi hugged him and Kouryou possessively held Gatti.
"Let's go to a club, you can eat there," said Joe.
"But Joe, we can't get into clubs," said Hitomi, "We aren't old enough."
The group sighed.
"Hey! Allen can get into clubs!" yelled Kijo.
"But he only goes to gay clubs," sighed Kouryou.
Hitomi looked around confused.
"Why would he go to gay clubs?" she asked.
"Well duh!" said Kijo as she smacked Hitomi on the forehead, "He and Gaddis," she used her index fingers and made them hit each other, "You know what I'm sayin'?" she smirked.
"No," said Hitomi.
"GUYS! Get out of the limo, me and Allen need it," growled Gaddis's gruff voice.
Kijo growled and kicked the door behind her because Gaddis stood outside it.
"Fluck no queer!! We're staying in here and we're going to a club!" she yelled.
"No! I need my man right now!" yelled Gaddis.
"Faggot! I said No!" yelled Kijo.
"Then we're going with you!" he yelled and threw open Hitomi's door and he and Allen hopped in.
"Oh good, we can all go have a drink together," smiled Allen.
"But Allen, I thought you and Milerna, and I thought you…well…had feelings for me," said Hitomi.
"Hitomi dear, I've always been gay. Didn't you know that?" he asked.
"No," said Hitomi solemnly.
"Oh no worries, we'll all go have a good ol' time," he smiled.
Kijo growled then turned around.
"We are NOT going to a homo bar," she said.
"That's fine, Gaddis and I can do our thing anywhere," he smiled.
They all cringed.
"You are so sick, you are one of the few gay guys that I can't stand!" whined Okibi.
"Shut-up Okibi! I think it's great you like guys, I just don't see how guys can like you, so since we both like the same species let's not fight," said Gaddis.
"Queer!" yelled Okibi, "Don't compare yourself to me!" she yelled.
Van cupped his hand over her mouth.
"Let's just get going alright?" he asked, somewhat coming down from his high pedestal.
Okibi bit him and he growled in pain. Okibi faced him with a harsh expression but then she started laughing.
"Ah, let's just go," she laughed.
Joe started the car and put the peddle to the meddle.
Gatti yawned and rested his head on Kouryou. Gently he took her hand in his and closed his already sleepy eyes.
Kijo gagged herself and smiled at Joe.
"I'm glad we're not into the sick lovey dovey bullsit, like SOME people!" she smirked as she looked back. Gaddis was running his fingers through Allen's hair and Allen was giddy with delight. He smiled and moved his head nearer to Okibi who was starring out the window with her cheek resting in her hand.
"What are you thinking about?" he beamed.
"Away faggot, shoo, don't bother me," she said effortlessly.
Allen just smiled at her and after about ½ and hour later they pulled infront of the club. Lovingly called "The Hotzone," this was the most renowned, explicit club in the world. Mainly because it's where all the stars came to get drunk and they didn't want anyone there that could black mail them. Joe stopped the limo and unlocked the doors.
Kijo elegantly stepped out and stood there looking like she was a goddess from heaven despite her casual decor. Okibi attempted the same, but as she stepped out she tripped in her jeans and fell on her face.
Kouryou sat in the car as she saw the protest from the other people in line.
"I believe we're not dressed properly," she sighed. She leaned out of the side of the car as she watched Kijo begin to walk over to a crowd ready to fight.
"Uh Hm! Girls, let's uh, well, just get in the car!" she ordered.
A sad look crossed Allen's face.
"Oh poo, no party?" he asked.
"Ah shut-up!" yelled Kijo hottily.
"Now, now, I suggest we go quick shopping, considering the people here are very materialistic, so we must also look the part," smiled Kouryou.
Hitomi's eyes got big.
"You have shops in Gaea? And clubs? Where are they? Wow, this part of Gaea sure looks like earth. Or should I say the Mystic Moon?" she said still confused.
Joe didn't wait for directions, he slammed the peddle and raced around the block to the super mall.
"Ah! Yes! Shopping!" squealed Okibi.
Van sighed.
"I GUESS you guys should be given your paychecks then," he sighed.
Everyone looked at Van.
"YES!" they yelled.
He frowned and handed out their paychecks. The greedily compared amounts.
"Ok, ok, we know you're dying to tell, how much more did you make than us this time Van?" smiled Allen.
Van gave a grime look.
"I didn't make anymore than any of you, I made the least, I have for the past three weeks," he said sadly.
Everyone just looked at him, then Kijo busted out laughing.
"You loser!" she laughed.
His expression saddened even more.
"Awww, Van you gotta admit, it is kinda funny. You've always acted like you were better than us," smiled Okibi.
"Besides, Folken has ways that he can help you earn some cash," smirked Kouryou.
"Oh yes, as he calls them, his "magical ways," laughed Okibi.
"What are you people talking about? I'm so confused? Folken has magical powers?" asked Hitomi.
"Oh boy, she IS stupid," laughed Okibi hysterically.
"Let's just go shopping already," said the ego bruised Van.
Dilandau laughed endlessly, he found this funnier than anyone.
The laughed their way into the mall.
"So, where do you wanna go first?" asked Gaddis, trying to be the manly figure.
"HOT TOPIC!" shrieked Kijo and Okibi.
Kouryou smiled.
"Well I suppose that will work for them, I really don't know what I'll wear," she said softly.
"Oh! I love that store! Don't you Gaddis?" smiled Allen.
"NO WAY! Fag boy can't come with me!" yelled Kijo and grabbed Okibi by the wrist and rushed down to Hot Topic. Van and Dilandau looked off with Joe in amazement at how fast Kijo could run.
"Well, come on Hitomi, the two of them are gonna want to dress you up," smiled Van and the group walked down to Hot Topic. On the way they passed a sophisticated dress store, only a few stores away from Hot Topic.
"I'm going to go in here," said Kouryou and her and Gatti went in.
When Van, Joe, Dilandau, and Hitomi walked into Hot Topic they found Kijo and Okibi running around from side to side looking at all the dresses. Without any words they both rushed into the dressing rooms and both ran out smiling…but in the same dress.
They beamed then turned to each other and looked mortified at each other.
"Get out of my dress!" yelled Kijo.
"It's my dress!" yelled Okibi.
They fought then they both went back into the changing rooms and each came out wearing two different dresses, very better than the first two. Kijo had a dress that had a big slit and a velvet black bow in the back. The collar was low and made of silk until finally coming to a low cut velvet dress. It had sheer sleeves with a shimmer tint. She was wearing knee high black boots. The front of the dress also had three emeralds across the front. She smiled and struck a pose.
"Oh yeah, you all want me, even gay boy Allen," she smirked.
Okibi emerged wearing a black velvet dress also. She collar was a bit higher than Kijo and it had extremely long sleeves that were huge, beneath the sleeves were tight fighting dress material sleeves. Her collar was of laced. The dress was very long and had a backing like her normal shirt, only exaggerated to fit with the dress. She also had a slit. A sash finished the dress that stretched to the floor. She smirked and beamed with joy.
"YES! I look well…GREAT!" she squealed and went over to Van.
"What shoes are you wearing?" asked Van as she looked taller to him. She moved the dress to shoe strapped heels.
Joe went over to her and rested his arm on top of her head.
"Oh good! Now she's the perfect height to be me arm rest!" he smiled.
Kijo and Okibi walked over to Hitomi and grabbed her and threw her into the changing room and put dress after dress in their with her. Kijo scratched her ears as they waited for Hitomi to come out. Finally she emerged and Kijo and Okibi walked around Hitomi and examined the dress.
"Hmmm, what do you think?" asked Okibi.
"I think it makes her look a little fat, but I like it ," said Kijo, "What do you think?" she asked.
Okibi was about to nod in agreement when she turned and saw Van blushin' as he looked at Hitomi in the dress, she growled.
"Nope it's gotta go, she absolutely can NOT wear this," she said as she pushed Hitomi back into the dressing room.
Kijo looked at her questionably then she turned to look at Van.
"Oh I see, someone's pants got a little to tight around the BALLS section!" she yelled. Hitomi finally came out in something that, despite the fact she didn't wanna, Okibi agreed to.
They walked over to the dress store to wait on Kouryou, totally forgetting to pay for the dresses they were wearing.
"So this is earth? Really? Then…no that just doesn't make any sense!" she protested.
Kouryou was waiting already in her dress, paid for and everything. Her dress was a light blue with a silvery tint. It had a very high collar and had no slit. The sleeves were long, but not overly long to where she looked funny. She had on nice white gloves and white heels. Her little purse matched her dress. The dress it's self was a beautiful crushed velvet, silky, material. Gatti stood dressed in a suit already himself. Kijo and Okibi looked back to their guys and noticed they needed a suit or something so they sent them back to Hot Topic where Allen and Gaddis still were. The girls and Gatti sat outside on a bench. Finally they were ready to leave. The headed for the mall exit, with Kijo, Hitomi, and Okibi still not having paid for their dresses. They were nearly out the doors when they heard frantic yelling of thief from inside. They turned to see cops coming at them. Immediately they looked at Kijo. She put her hands up.
"I didn't do anything I swear!" she yelled.
"Let's just get outta here!!" yelled Okibi and hauled off towards the limo. They all raced to it and jumped in. Allen was crying.
"Oh my god, oh my god!" he cried.
Kijo bitch slapped him.
"Stop it!" she yelled.
A few minutes after they pulled out of the parking lot Kijo started laughing and from her it spread to Okibi who immediately after set Dilandau laughing. Gatti followed his example and her and Kouryou started laughing. Eventually the whole limo was laughing, except for Hitomi who just didn't get it. The reentered the club parking lot. Kijo hopped out and took a bow.
"Yes, yes. I am here, don't worry, I'm here," she grinned.
Van got out followed by Okibi who stumbled but luckily Van was there to catch her. She smiled and hugged him.
Dilandau got out of the car quite jealous so she wrapped her velvet covered arms around him too. Allen hugged Gaddis and Gatti held Kouryou lovingly.
"Alright, we can all have a gang bang orgy later, let's just get into the club," said Joe.
Hitomi looked around.
"So we are on Earth? We're just actors?" she asked.
Okibi smiled.
"Now you're gettin it," she said.
The group walked to the club doors. The bouncer just looked at them.
"Yes?" he asked.
"Uh, doofus, fatty, whatever, move your fat BASS and let us in!" yelled Kijo.
The bouncer, a big ox of a black man, just looked at them.
"Do you have i.ds?" he asked.
"Uh, do you know who we are?" asked Dilandau.
"Sure I know who you are, but you still can't get in without i.ds," he said.
Kijo prepared to deck the guy but then Folken appeared.
"Jake, it's no problem, this guys are with me," he smiled and winked.
Jake shook his head.
"Forgive me Lord Folken," he said and opened the doors.
Folken lead the group inside.
Eriya and Nariya quickly attached themselves to Folken's arms.
"Folken, they still call you Lord even off the set?" asked Hitomi.
"Well, yes, that's my pimp name," said Folken.
"Pimp?" asked Hitomi.
"Well, yes, that's what I do, I don't make enough money for my kind of lifestyle on the set, so I got a side job," he said and went over to sit at a booth.
Dryden walked past them and quickly spun around.
"What are you guys doing here!" he asked loudly.
"What do you care?" asked Kijo.
"This is NOT a place for children, infact it's not even a decent place for adults, all this adultery going on and people getting into a drunken stupor," he sighed.
"You don't think P.D.A. is right?" asked an alarmed Hitomi.
"Public Display of Affection? Oh GOD NO! That's just perverted and wrong!" cried Dryden.
Hitomi was gonna say something, but Kijo grabbed her arm and raced her to the booth.
"Don't talk to him, He'll lecture you about sex or something," she said.
"Dryden?" asked Hitomi confessed.
"Yeah," said Okibi, "He's like totally for abstiness and all," said Okibi as she hugged Dilandau.
Hitomi raised an eyebrow.
The waitress came over and stood there chewing her gum.
"So, what'll it be?" she asked.
"I want beer! Lots and lots of beer!" cried Kijo.
"Um, Shnops, good Shnops!" cried Okibi.
"Brandy, whole bottle, and rum1" said Dilandau.
"Burban double scotch," said Van.
"Shirley Temple," said Kouryou, "Filled to the rim and make it alcoholic, ofcourse," she said.
"Same please," said Gatti.
"Aww, gettin rather fancy aren't we?" asked Folken and attempted to nuzzle Kouryou.
Gatti glared.
"Get your dirty hands away from her!" he cried.
The waitress left with the order and finally returned.
"So, I think I understand everything now!" smiled Hitomi.
"Took ya long enough," said Kijo.
"HEY! I tried!" cried Hitomi.
"Yeah, anyway, so tomorrow, what are we doing again?" asked Van.
"Oh, please let's not bring up tomorrow's scenes, I get dumped on again and all the affection is on Hitomi," sighed Okibi.
Van kissed her cheek.
"But it's just acting, and besides," he muttered something into Okibi's ear and her jaw gapped and she blushed.
"Oh yeah!" said Dilandau and whispered something in to Okibi's other ear.
Okibi blushed deeply and brought her hand over her mouth.
"SICK!" yelled Kijo, "You two horn balls take this elsewhere!" she cried.
Joe nodded and sipped Kijo's beer.
"Yeah!" he said.
Kijo smacked his hand.
"Order your own!" she said.
"I can't I have to drive," he said.
Kijo sighed.
Hitomi sipped her coke and smiled.
Folken looked at Van.
"Jesus you're scrawny! You need some wait or something, I don't even I could pimp you out and make much," sighed Folken.
Van looked hurt.
"Aw Folken shut-up!" said Okibi.
"Hey, where's Allen and Gaddis?" asked Kouryou.
"Uh," Kijo looked around then finally into the booth next to them.
"They're making out right next to us," she said and drank her beer.
A moan echoed through the place and the group froze. In an instant they were all out of the booth and walking onto the dance floor.
The night passed and unfortunately the drunken, danced out bunch collapsed into the limo and drove back to the studio for some much needed sleep. The next morning Hitomi ran out to the set all smiles.
"Okibi! Can we go out tonight guys?!" she asked.
Okibi looked at her and drew her sword.
"Don't talk to me!" she cried.
Kijo walked past and glared at Hitomi.
Folken had his strong arms around Kouryou.
"What's going on?" asked Hitomi, "Folken, why are you holding Kouryou?! She's with Gatti!" she cried.
"Hitomi, Gatti's dead, you know that," said Kouryou.
Van walked past not acknowledging Okibi.
"Van what's wrong? Why aren't you all over Okibi?" she asked.
"Hitomi! What are you talking about!?" asked Okibi.
"Last night, we all went to a club, on Earth! And Folken was a pimp and Kouryou was with Gatti, and Van and Dilandau were all over Okibi!" she cried.
Van looked at Okibi.
"Me and Okibi? Merle do you here this? Hitomi are you ok?" he asked.
"Earth?" asked Dilandau, "Hitomi, we're in Gaea! Now! Van Fanel! I shall destroy you!" he cried.
Hitomi fell to her knees.
"Was it all just a dream?" she cried aloud.
Okibi caught Kijo's eye and gave a laughing smirk.
Gatti appeared from behind the camera man and gave the cast two thumbs up, without Hitomi's knowledge.