Vision Of Escaflowne Fan Fiction ❯ Sailor Angel Star ❯ Chapter 3

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

When Allen got back to the castle he went looking for Lita, he found her sitting in a tree reading a book. So here you are. Were you looking for me? Yes, a monster attacked an orphanage. What happened? A woman by the name of Sailor Jupiter saved us all. What did she do? Saved a girl and killed the monster that stole her shape. When I asked Van where you were, he said he didn't know. So what did you do this morning? I talked to Van then came here and read. Well I'm glad Sailor Jupiter came by. Why do you say that? Well if she hadn't come. Van and I would be dead. Well I have to go I'm glad your ok. I'll see you later Allen. As Allen walked a way Lita thought to her self. It wasn't trying to kill you Allen it just wonted your energy. A few hours later Van was looking for her too. She saw Van in the garden below her, and said. What can I do for you Van? There you are. But how did you know I was looking for you? Like I said before, if you don't won't the whole world to know. Don't scream it, he finished for her. Were did you go? Well after I saw the guard coming toward you I left. Did you here about the monster? Yea Allen told me. Lita how is Hitomi? Well she miss's you a lot, I can tell your on her mind all most every second. I miss her as well. She changed her hair. She grew it out. How long is it? It is just past her ears. Why were you looking for me? Who do you think Sailor Jupiter is? Maybe she is that girl you saw on the roof this morning. One thing that puzzle's me is that she called her self-the guardian of lightning? Maybe she called her self because she can control lightning. There is a legend on my world. What is it? One thousand years ago there were ten guardians. Jupiter the guardian of lightning, Mars the guardian of fire, Mercury guardian of ice, Venus the guardian of love, Neptune Guardian of the sea, Uranus guardian of earth, Serenity guardian of soul, Saturn guardian of death, Pluto guardian of time and Angel guardian of health. They all lived on the moon, in a time when the whole galaxy was at peace the Silver Millennium. Each one of the guardians was a princess of there own planets. Were did you learn this from? I read a lot. Thanks Lita.

At the enemies base:

What killed my monster? There is no Sailor Scout here, so what did it? Wait one minuet every thing was going fine ontill those two men came. Is it possible that they figured out how to kill my monster? That has to be it. I will just have to get my monsters too capture them. He laughed out loud in an empty room.

At the castle:

That night everyone was a sleep but Lita she was standing on the roof. She saw a pillar of light come down in one of the forest near there. Lita ran to the light, when she got there she found Hitomi standing in a field. She ran up to her. Hitomi how did you get here? Luna tolled me you were missing, and then I had a filling that Van was in danger so here I am.

Sorry it took me so long to update but I was suffering from major writer's block. Please Review;) P.S. sorry it is so short.