Vision Of Escaflowne Fan Fiction ❯ The Counselor series ❯ Allen and Celena/Dilandau ( Chapter 2 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Chapter 2

Author's Note: It's finally here at long last chapter two YAY!!! Thank you to the people who reviewed chapter one, they're deeply appreciated and I hope you all enjoy chapter two. I do not own Escaflowne or any characters from the show. Thank you for taking the time to read this chapter and please review.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ ^^^^^^^^^^^^

Ms Marshal is wrapping a huge bandage around Doc Smiley's head after his encounter with the Fanel brothers.

DS: "Thank you Mira! Have you heard anything from my 2:30?"

MM: "No Doctor but I'm sure they'll be here at any moment."

DS: "What were their names again?"

MM: "Uh… Allen and Celena Schezar."

DS: "Right, right! Yes she's the one who suffers from split personalities and has some strange violent sexual obsession with her worst enemy. And he's the cross dressing, womanizing knight."

MM: "Actually I read he also has some weird sexual obsession with one of his enemy's as well."

DS: "Well let me know when they get here."

MM: "Yes doct…."

Unknown voice: "ALLEN SHUT UP!!!"

MM: "They're here."

DS: "Well tell them to come on in."

Ms. Marshal leaves the room and a moment later a tall slim woman with short blond hair and blue eyes walk in dragging a young man with long blond hair, wearing a pink frilly dress.

Celena: "Sorry we're late Allen took forever getting ready."

Allen: "But it was worth it Folken is going to love this dress."

DS: (extends hand to shake Allen's) "Uh-huh! Well hello Allen and Celena I'm doctor Herbert Smiley."

Allen: (shakes hand) "Call me Alli."

DS: (sweat drop) "I think not."

Celena: (gives Allen a disgusted look) "Ugh!"

DS: "Well why don't you both take a seat?"

Celena: (sits down) "Thanks!"

Allen just stands there.

DS: "Something wrong Allen?"

Allen: "Well aren't you going to pull out my chair?"

DS: (sweat drop) "Excuse me?"

Allen: "A gentleman should always pull out a ladies chair."

DS: ^_^;;;

Celena: "SIT DOWN ALLEN, YOU'RE NO LADY!!!"

Allen immediately sits down.

DS: "Okay! Let's start with why you're here?"

Celena: "I'm here cause I can't seem to get along with my older brother he is driving me crazy."

DS: "Hmmm what does he do that makes you say that?"

Celena: "Where do I begin? He's a womanizing cross dressing pig, he always takes my clothes and make up with out asking…."

Allen: "Doc she's just jealous cause I look better in them than she does."

Celena: "He's way to over protective, always gives my dates the third degree. Boys won't even come near me now unless they have an attorney present…."

Allen: (flips hair) "Is it such a crime to be protective of my baby sisters virtue?"

Celena: (glares) "And he is obsessed with my evil sides superior. I swear if I hear one more thing about Folken L' Coeur de Fanel, I'm going to scream."

Allen: (glares) "Don't talk about my boy toy that way."

Celena: "He's not your boy toy Allen he can't stomach you, you make him sick. That's why he got that restraining order."

Allen: "He's just playing hard to get."

Celena: "See he's crazy."

DS: "Uh-huh! Well Allen what have you got to say about all that?"

Allen who had by now lost all interest in the conversation was now reading all the little carvings on his chair, one in particular.

Allen: "EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE FOLKEN WAS HERE!!! CELENA LOOK FOLKEN WAS HERE!!!"

Celena: (throw gritted teeth) "Great!"

DS: (big sweat drop) "Okay forget that. Allen why are you here?"

Allen: "Cause Celena made me."

DS: (smacks forehead) "Okay well answer me this. Do you feel you have any problems with your sister?"

Allen: "Yes as a matter of fact I do."

DS: "Okay what are they?"

Allen: "She is always so selfish with her clothes and make up, always flying off the barrow and turning into that crazy little pyro, always flirting with my men, and is trying to steal Folken from me."

Celena: "WHAT?"

Allen: "You heard me, she's just jealous."

Celena: "YOUR INSANE ALLEN!!!"

DS: "Stop please. (Rubs temples) God this is going to be worst than Van and Folken I know it is."

Celena: (perks up) "VAN!"

Allen: "Uh-oh!"

Celena: (eyes start flickering from blue to red) "Van was here?"

DS: "Yes why?"

Celena: "VAN, VAN, VVVVVVVAAAAAANNNNNNNNN!!! MOREO, MOERO!!!"

DS: "What the hell?"

Allen: "Uh-oh!"

DS: "Who's he?"

Allen: "Uhh Doc meet my sister's evil side Dilandau Albatou."

Dilandau: "Chicku!"

DS: "OMG I knew Celena suffered from split personality but geez."

Dilandau: "WHO ARE YOU? WHERE AM I? WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE ALLEN?"

Allen: "This is Doctor Smiley, you're at his office and I'm here cause Celena and I had an appointment."

Dilandau: "WHO THE HELL IS CELENA? (Looks down at what he's wearing) WHAT THE HELL? WHY AM I WEARING A DRESS?"

Allen: "Celena is my little sister, you know your good side."

Dilandau: "I HAVE NO GOOD SIDE!!!" (Pulls out a flamethrower and singes Allen's face).

Allen: (sob) "M-my h-hair look what you've done. How'll I ever attract Folken now?"

DS: ^_^;;;

Dilandau: -_-*** "You still have that gross obsession with Strategos?"

Allen: (smoothing out hair) "Oh your one to talk Mr. I'm dreaming of Van."

Dilandau: "AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!"

DS: "Gentlemen, gentlemen that's enough. Dilandau would you please take a seat."

Dilandau: "Fu** you Doc. I don't need some shrink (pulls out a little Van doll and burns it). Hee hee hee!!!"

DS: "Okay fine don't sit down, but while you are in my office I'll have to ask you to watch your language and not to burn anything."

Dilandau flips Doctor Smiley the bird.

DS: (sighs and rubs his temples) "Dilandau would you please tell me about your relationship with Allen."

Dilandau lights fire to a picture frame on Doctor Smiley's desk.

DS: "Hey, hey what did I say about that?"

Dilandau: "My relationship with Allen is strictly a HATE relationship. He is a cross dressing womanizing whore, who always ruins my plans and has some how fallen in love with my commander, he's also very heroic and I HATE HEROICS!!!"

DS: (Sweat drop) "Okay! I also hear you and Allen's boyfriend Folken are worst enemy's. You think that could partially be why you dislike your brother so much, because he likes him."

Dilandau: (confused) "No you've got it wrong."

DS; "I do?"

Dilandau: "Yeah! First of all ALLEN IS NOT MY BROTHER!!! YOU SAY IT AGAIN AND I'LL KILL YOU!!!"

DS: (sliding down in his chair) "O-okay!"

Dilandau: "Second Folken is not my worst enemy. True I hate him and everything but he's not my worst and he is not Allen's boyfriend, although I think it would he hilarious if he was."

Allen: "He is so."

Dilandau: "SHUT UP!!!" (Burns Allen again).

Allen: (Sob)

Dilandau: (looking at Allen) "And they say I'm crazy? Thirdly I hated Allen long before I met VAN!!! (strokes cheek) OH YES VAN I HAVE BEEN DREAMING OF HIM AND IT'S GETTING BETTER, CHICKU!!! HE WILL BURN FOR WHAT HE DID TO MY BEAUTIFUL FACE!!! MOREO!!!"

DS: (Pushes intercom button) "Mira please get the men with the white suits on the line."

MM: "Yes doctor."

DS: "Okay gentlemen. You two… ehh three… umm however many there are of you need some serious help and I think that you all should report back here three times a week."

Dilandau: "Screw you!"

DS: "Yes well also Dilandau I think you need help as well on the side. You are what we call a special case."

Dilandau: (grins) "I'm Special."

DS: "Yes you are and that's why I called some special doctors who are going to come and help you okay?"

Dilandau: (blinks) "Doctors? What do you mean doctors? (Gasp) YOU MEAN THE SORCERERS DON'T YOU? YOU FU**** BIT** YOU CALLED THE SORCERERS TO COME AND TAKE ME!!!"

DS: (blinks) "The who?"

Dilandau: "THE SORCERERS!!! NO I WON'T GO AND YOU WILL BURN FOR TELLING THEM WHERE I AM!!!" (Pulls out flamethrower).

DS: "Oh sh**!" (Dives under the desk).

Allen dives behind a chair.

Dilandau: "MOERO, MOERO, DIEEEEEEEE!!!"

Dilandau begins to torch the office.

DS: (from under desk) "Ahhhhh stop you little psycho."

Allen: "Damn you Dilandau you got soot on my favorite dress."

Dilandau burns Allen again.

Allen: "Ahhhhh!!!"

Dilandau: "Careful you might get burned."

DS: "My office."

Dilandau: "MAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!"

The door suddenly burst open and three men in white jackets emerge carrying tranquilizer guns.

DS: "FOR GOD'S SAKE SHOOT HIM!!!"

Dilandau: "Moero, moreo, mor-oh" (gets shot in the back with a tranquilizer and passes out).

Fifteen minutes later after the flames had been extinguished and Dilandau had been safely loaded into the van. All Doc Smiley could do was stare at the remains of his office in shock.

DS: "Why? Why do these things always happen to me?"

Allen: "Aw you can't blame yourself. This sort of thing happens all the time when Dilandau is involved."

DS: (Sob) "I should have became a tree surgeon like my momma wanted."

Allen pats him on the shoulder. When none other than Folken pops his head in the door.

Folken: (looking around) "Geez Dilandau must have been here. (Turns to Doctor Smiley) Hey Doc did I leave my house keys here by any chance?"

Allen: "FOLKEN!"

Folken: "Oh shit no. (Runs back out the door) VAN FOR THE LOVE OF GOD START THE CAR!!!"

Allen: "Folken wait. (Takes off after him) I wanna talk about our relationship."

DS: (eye twitches) "And the days not even over yet."

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ ^^^^^^^^^^^^

Thank you come again ^_^

~Charlotte~