Vision Of Escaflowne Fan Fiction ❯ The Power ❯ chapter 6 ( Chapter 6 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

I've returned I have to admit I almost lost interest in this story but then I thought I can't leave you readers out there hanging can I. Sorry for the vary long wait.

`Her power is getting stronger if I want her back I'm going to have to get her quickly.' Thought Marcus

*~~~*

Hitomi's crescent moon faded, she felt like all of her energy was gone all she waned to do was go to sleep.

"Unbelievable! We are in the presence of an angel." said the old man in a whisper

"Van is half Lunarian so he too is an angel." said Hitomi

"Van I'm going to get some rest. I hope you three and come with some agreement to settle your argument." Said Hitomi leaving

*~~~*

Hitomi was ones again in the Moon Kingdom outside of her home.

"What am I doing here?" asked Hitomi

"To find out about your past." Said Queen Serenity floating down behind Hitomi

"What do you meen you send I would learn all of my past over time."

"Some yes but not this, this it something you were never told but should have been. (Sigh) One year after Princess Serena was born my husband died, I was devastated he was my true love I loved him with all my heart and more if possible, and as the months dragged on I found comfort in one of my knights a Sir Archer. We feel in love and he fathered my second child it's forbidden for the Moon queen to have two children if the council found out they would kill the child. So fearing for you I went to my retreat on the dark side of the moon before my pregnancy could show. I took Sir Archer and Serena along with me and nine months later you were born after which I gave you to Sir Archer to raise, I used the Silver Crystal to return my waist to its normal size. Sir Archer and I decided that it was best we never told you who your real mother was, he told everyone while at the retreat he feel in love with a madden who worked there and they had a child but she died in child birth no ever expected anything. That is why Marcus is trying so desperately to get his hands on you.(Not that way you hentai's) The power of the royal family is incredibly strong and we can use the Silver Crystal no other can, do you understand now?"

"I think so because I was royal on the Moon Kingdom my power is greater then his."

"Yes. You should know that when you get all of your memories return you will become Princess Hitomi second born of the Moon Kingdom. Now I must go farewell my daughter." A warm silver light overtook Hitomi. She awoke in her bedchambers with Van looking down on her.

"Morning beautiful."

"Hi."

"Where were you in your dreams?" asked Van kneeling beside the bed

"In the moon kingdom."

"What happened?" Hitomi was about to answer when a load explosion rocked the palace.

"It's Marcus He's come for me." Said Hitomi with fear in her eyes she was terrified that she might be taken back to that dreadful place. Her heart started to pound with fear.

"Over my dead body he will." Said Van grabbing his sword and heading off to battle.

"Be careful." Said Hitomi down the hall after her husband. Hitomi watched from her room as Van brought Escaflowne back to life and began to fight but Marcus's forces were to strong. Van's men began to fall but none gave up they loved there queen too mush to let her be taken by this evil man to be used for evil purposes. Escaflowne was blown to the ground one of the enemies Guymelef's stepped on Escaflowne's shoulder then reached down and ripped off the door for the pilot's compartment, it tore Van out of there then started to fly back to Marcus's ship some how Marcus got hold of some Zaibach technology.

*~~~*

Hitomi raced outside after she saw Van taken out of Escaflowne the Guymelef had almost reached the ship when Hitomi had gotten outside.

"Van!" she screamed a blast of golden light erupted from Hitomi's crescent moon the entire city was bathed in the light, the enemies Guymelef's were obliterated including Van's captor. Van started to fall, his wings burst from his back letting white feathers rain down from the sky, soon as Hitomi saw that Van was alright she clasped to the ground exhausted.

"Hitomi!" Van yelled as she fell to the ground. Van landed next to her knelt down beside her he hugged her body lessening, praying that she was still breathing with a sigh a relief he heard her breath, that when he noticed a faint crescent moon on her forehead but unlike the others this one didn't go away.

*~~~*

Hitomi's eyes fluttered open. She was in her bedchambers Van was sitting next to her looking to be in deep thought. He looked so handsome, in everything that has happened he hasn't changed his hair was still short, he wore the same red tunic and tan pants his sword was side on the table next to the bed. He wasn't taking any chances that Marcus might attack again. Hitomi reached up and put her hand on the side of his face. He looked down at her she was so beautiful, her majestic green eyes the very eyes that stole his heart, her soft hair, and her perfect skin. It was almost unbelievable to him that he was married to this angel. He always thought he would marry for country never for love but here he was married to the love of his life, the only woman who was able to melt the ice around his heart, show him the joys of life and run off the darkness in his soul.

"How long have I been sleeping?" asked Hitomi

"Four days." Said Van with a smile Hitomi slowly sat up.

"How did you do that, blast?" asked Van with a serious face

"I'm not really sure. But when I saw what was happening I felt this serge of power. That's what Marcus is after. But I can't control the power so I don't know what to do."

"Don't worry Hitomi it'll all workout I'm sure it will." Van hugged Hitomi close to him. This was the strongest test of their love they have ever faced but like all the others they will pass it.

*~~~*

"The first use of her royal powers. She is powerful, more powerful then I ever imagined. I must get her back before her full power is shown it's self." Said Marcus standing on a hill over looking Fanelia, the sky bathed in red, orange, and purple mixed together giving the land a magical feeling.

"Soon my young Lunarian Princess soon." Marcus walked back to his horse and riding off to his newly rebuilt fortress.

*~~~*

Several days past slowly Hitomi never left the castle fearing Marcus but this night was different the air was warm, the star's were shining brighter them normal, and firefly's danced in the moonlight. Hitomi couldn't take it anymore she had to get out; she mounted a white stallion and road off into the night.

*~~~*

Hitomi had reached the valley where Marcus had first taken her; she got off her horse and started to look around. A twig braking behind her startled her; she turned and Marcus stood behind her. He grabbed her shirt and pulled only centimeters from his face, Hitomi could feel his hot breath upon her skin. Marcus through her to the ground, she hit the grass with a thud.

"How did you know what I am?" asked Hitomi

"You foolish girl, I've known what you are ever sense you first came to Gaea."

"How?"

"Simple. I'm a Lunarian too. I was the doctor that delivered you back on the Moon Kingdom. I tried to overthrow Queen Serenity but she was too powerful with that blasted Silver Crystal of hers so as punishment for my betrayal she created Gaea with the power of the Silver Crystal and banished me here. But Fate was kind to me, the Lunarian's on earth forgot of my banishment here and when they destroyed there own city they came here with all the magical animals of there land. So I bided my time waiting for the day when Queen Serenity to come to this overgrown ball of dirt too bring the Lunarian's here back to the moon, but she never came and so the Lunarian's, the Moon Kingdom, and Atlantis became a nothing more them a legend. As the decades passed I knew if the Lunarian descendents ever learned of their power they could pose a problem. So I created the legend of the Draconian's being demons of bad fortune, withered crops, floods and any deserter's, at first no one believed me but after a flew flash floods they started to believe me and started to hunt them. Then finely you came and I made it my life's mission to capture you and use you to take over this planit and now that I have you, I'll take care of your friends first don't worry they'll have a slow death, then the rest of this planit. Ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha." As Marcus laughed flashes of all of the times Hitomi has shared with her friends here flooded her mind, and the thought of their deaths a rage bubbled inside her.

She looked up at Marcus still laughing then and there she decided she had had enough it was time to destroy Marcus ones and for all. Hitomi could feel her power growing with every passing moment finely when it was at it's peek it exploded it a great blast of white light, but Hitomi's white light was combated with black light. The two powers pushed on each other, each only gaining inch's for seconds, but Marcus was more experienced in his powers he soon defeated Hitomi's power and pushed her back several feet and pushing her to her knees.

"I've known of my powers for a lot longer then you child don't try to defeat me you will fail."

"I have to try even if I am out numbered."

"Brave but foolish, I think I'll kill your boyfriend first." Hitomi thought of Van dying slowly, and she would die before she would let that happen.

"He's not my boyfriend." Said Hitomi in a raspy voice getting up ones on her feet she said.

"He's my husband." The crescent moon upon Hitomi's forehead started to flash and a blast fifty feet high erupted from her and engulfed the whole valley. Inside Hitomi's cloths melted into a white dress, one-piece short skirt and caller with a pink medallion on the tip on the caller and a gold belt and sandals with straps rapping around her lower leg, it looked just like the dress the scouts wore on the Moon Kingdom. [1]

"You will never again harm another soul Marcus." The light disintegrated Marcus, and that was the end of the warlord Marcus. The light dimmed and there stood Hitomi alone in the field still in her outfit from the Moon Kingdom her crescent moon shining proud upon her forehead. Hitomi collapsed.

*~~~~*

Finely Hitomi started to stir and wake up she looked around the room and Van was sitting by her side asleep she got up and kissed him on the lips, he opened his brown sleepy eyes and smiled the moment he saw her face, her Lunarian mark now permanent.

"This is starting to become a habit, you watching over me" Said Hitomi

"Where else can I watch over a angel?" Van asked. Hitomi smiled and kissed him again.

"You'll never guess what happened?"

"Judging from the light you gave off it was big."

"I defeated Marcus." Van crossed his arms and did a fake pout and said.

"But that was my job."

"You can have the next one." Said Hitomi in a tease

"Well I guess so." Van picked her up and spun in circles.

"We must celebrate." Two days later everyone from the country and other countries were celebrating it went on for three days.

*~~~*

"Come on my lady one more push you can do it." Van held Hitomi's hand while she crushed it.

"Congratulations it's a girl." The healer gave the newborn to her mother. She looked down upon her first child she had Van's black hair and her green eyes and her mother crescent moon. But she was saddened that her family could not have been there to see this. Hitomi looked down to the foot of the bed and there stood the ghost's of her Mother, Father, Brother, Grandma, and the fairy form of Queen Serenity, Hitomi smiled glad that her family could see this.

"So what are we going to name her Mom?" said Van

"While dad I was thinking of Serenity after my moon mother." Van picks up his daughter looks at her sweet small face.

"How about Serenity Vari. After both other mothers."

"It's wonderful Van." Van, Hitomi and Serenity lived in peace, as did the rest of Gaea. The Draconian's were no longer thought of as demons but Lunarian's and they wore their wings out with pride, and their population is not on the verge of extinction but there are as many Lunarian's on Gaea now. Too honor Hitomi they built a statue of her with wings and crescent moon, to this day ancestor's of Van, Hitomi, the Draconian's and all other races tell the tail of how the girl from the mystic moon not only saved their world but the Draconian race. And this ends the tail of the Lunarian princess and Draconian prince.

The End:

Wow I never thought I would finish this. Thank you to all my readers and reviews your review meen the world to me. And sorry for the vary long wait.

I wanted to make it a lot longer but I lot interest in it and couldn't sorry.