Vision Of Escaflowne Fan Fiction ❯ The Power ❯ prologue ( Prologue )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

All right I don't own Vision of Escafowne or sailor moon this only thing I did was extended it I didn't add anything. (Please note no sailor scouts are in this book.)

This tale takes place two years after the show Hitomi came back to Gaea five months ago. For she had nothing left on earth to keep her there she was in a car ascendant with her family she was the only savior, as they drove Hitomi saw Van watching her then she heard a screech there car hit a pick up truck. Van watched on in horror helpless as he seen his loves head hit a window Van thought she was Dead because he saw blood coming from her head He couldn't bare to see anymore. The day of the funeral Van could bare go but merle talked him into it. As he looked on he could not hold back the tears but then he saw someone standing alone in black

"Could it be?" Van thought.

It was Hitomi she was alive. Van had never been so happy. After the funeral Hitomi went home. She got into her P.J's and crawled into bed. She didn't go to school for a week her friends started to worry so they went to see her she looked terrible after a wail they left that night she saw. Van's image in the sky but when he saw her face she looked so sad she started to cry then she fell asleep.

"I have to see her," Van said.

That night about 2 in the morning Hitomi woke up to a light kiss on her forehead. She opened her eyes to find the face of her love looking back at her. She hugged just to make sure he was there.

"Hitomi I've come to take you to Gaea." She looked at him and smiled for the ferst time in a long time. Hitomi got up and grabbed something's and they left for Gaea.

@%@%@%@%@%@%@%@%@%@%@%@%@%@%@%@%@%@%@%@%@

She and Van have been marred for three months now the wedding was beautiful. Van was dressed in White armor and Hitomi was dressed in a white kimono with gold flowers and a gold trim. Van had never seen a dress like it but it was beautiful so beautiful he blushed. As she came closer and closer Van's heart started to beat faster and faster finely she stood next to him, he starred into her green eyes. The day he has been dreaming for two years has come.

@%@%@%@%@%@%@%@%@%@%@%@%@%@%@%@%@%@%@%@%@

Five months have past sense the wedding and Hitomi has become happy again. One night she woke up from a nightmare she didn't scream she didn't sit up she just opened her eyes and starting breathing quickly her heart was racing. She dreamed that she was running on a road there were no tree's around just grass she was scared she felt that she was running away from something then she woke up.

She looked over at Van sleeping soundly he looked so peaceful like an angel she quietly got out of bad and left the room she went to the top of the castle she kept looking toward the east.

"It must be around midnight." She thought.

She sat there for hours she just couldn't stop look that way. About 3am Van reached over but Hitomi wasn't there he want to look for her he went thought the entire castle calling her name but couldn't find her he started to worry

"Maybe someone kidnapped her? But I would have woken up. Where are you Hitomi? The gardens." Thought Van

He ran to the gardens but couldn't find her just as he was going to call the guards he saw something in the corner of his eye he looked up there on the roof was Hitomi. "Hitomi! Hitomi!" No answer he ran to the roof it took him about fifteen minutes there she stood about one steep from the rail her white dress and hair down to her shoulder blade blowing in the wind.

"Hitomi? Hitomi are you all right?" he stepped infront of her and looked into her eyes she seemed to be looking at something but when he looked he saw nothing he gave her a slight shake she blinked and said.

"Van?" then fell into he's arms. He picked her up and cared her downstairs.

"Get a heeler now."

"Yes sir." The guard ran down the hall Van cared her to there room the heeler came in a few minuets later. (Hours later)

"Well she seems perfectly fine." Hitomi suddenly woke up with a gasp.

"Hitomi! Are you all right?" asked Van with worry

"I think so."

"What happened?" asked Van.

"What do you mean?"

"Allow me? What do you remember." Asked the heeler.

"I woke up from a nightmare about midnight Van was stell sleeping then I got out of bed I don't know why I felt something drawing me somewhere but something told me not to go then you."

"Nothing else?" asked the heeler.

"No."

"I found you on the roof Hitomi."

"What!"

"Tell us about the dream." Said the heeler

"I was running on a road there where no tree's just grass I felt scared I was running away from something though there was nothing behind me I was running away from something that scared me greatly."

"Hmm, Get some sleep Heeler's orders."

"Ok"

"May I speak with you Lord Van?"

"Of course." They went into Van's study each took a sit by the fire in large green armchairs.

"What is the mater?"

"I have reason to believe that you have to worry about Hitomi's safety."

"What do you mean?" asked Van rising from his chair.

"Well keeping in mind Hitomi's history of telling the future, I believe that some is planing to kidnap the Lady Hitomi."

"What! How did you come to this?"

"Two things her dream and that you found her on the roof are apart of the same thing. In her dream she said that she was running from something she felt scared and when she woke up she felt something drawing her somewhere. That is why I believe some is planing to kidnap her. I think you should watch anyone acting strange around her and don't let her go off alone that most likely when they will strike and keep an eye on her dreams a specially if they start coming more often and more intense."

"Thank you for your help heeler don't worry about it. Good night Lord Van."

"Good night." The heeler left the room.

"Dawn." Said Van

Hitomi woke up about 8am Van was all ready up trying to think up ways to keep Hitomi safe. She waked over to Van and said.

"Morning handsome." And gave him a kiss and sat down beside him.

"Morning Hitomi."

"You've been up sense this morning?"

"Yea."

"Why do you thinking think someone is after me? I mean what do thay won't?"

"I don't know. And how do you know some ones after you?"

"I just do call it a feeling." She said standing up and walked over to the window.

"People don't go after people for no reason."

Van got walked up behind her hugged her and said.

"I won't let anyone hurt you Hitomi."

"I know but I'm scared Van someone's after me and I don't know who or why."

She turned to him and said.

"Thank you Van."

"What for?"

"For being there when I need you."

"I wasn't there when your family died."

"No but you where when I really needed you."

"Thanks Hitomi I wont fail you again."

"You never have." She hugged him and closed her eyes then suddenly she opened them and looked out the window.

"What is it?"

"Nothing I just felt someone watching me that's all." Van looked out the window and said.

"Where from."

"It's probably nothing I'm just jumpy from last night."

"Are you sure?"

"Yea."

"Ok." Van went back to his desk and continued his work Hitomi went outside. But true enough someone was watching them from a tree. He smiled an evil smile and said.

"Soon Hitomi you wont be able to resist me."

The man jumped out of the tree and ran into the forest. Over the next weeks Van would find Hitomi late at night starring in the same direction but all ways in different parts of the castle never in the same place twice. Van would ask about her dream she would say I don't remember but she did remember her dream but she didn't know why. It was the same dream she had before but she felt more fear what ever was after her was scaring her badly.

One day Hitomi was in the garden went she had this over whelming urge to go for a run she went inside and put her running gear on then went back outside the only guard was in a castle window. She looked up at him then ran off he tried to follow but lost her he ran back to the castle and into Van study.

"The lady Hitomi has run off."

"Call all of the guards." Van ordered. (Moments later)

"Hitomi has ran off. It's the people who are after her I wont everyone looking for her in every direction." Van ordered.

Hours went be no sign of Hitomi but then Van thought of her dream and head to the west about twenty minuets later he came to a stretch of land that had no trees around it. He road for about a half-an-hour he found Hitomi she was lying on the ground with a large man standing over her saying.

"You were able to resist me for a long time but I allways win, your powers are strong."

"Get away from her!" Van stood beside his horse and draws his sword.

"Why should I?"

"I will kill you if you don't."

"Ha, ha, ha, ha you think you can defeat me? You're going to need an army." He snapped his fingers and a ship came out of no where, a rope came down he picked up Hitomi grabbed the rope and he was pulled up fast. Van brought out his wings and flew after them but the ship vanished.

"NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!" he screamed he came back to the ground fell to his knees and sat there for only a few minuets in shock when he got up he said.

"I will kill the man who took my wife." He got on his horse and road as fast he could to Fanelia.

@%@%@%@%@%@%@%@%@%@%@%@%@%@%@%@%@%@%@%@%@

"Call all my advisers."

"What is lord Van?" asked an Adviser named Michael

"Someone has kidnapped Hitomi."

"What!"

"Tell Allen what has happened and tell to keep a look out for a large man with brown hair and blue eyes."

"Yes sir." (Hours later)

"Van I came as soon as I herd." Said Allen.

(Well I'm stopping here. Please review?)