Voltes V Fan Fiction ❯ Voltes V (The Godaikin Wars) ❯ We are no animals... ( Chapter 9 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

Inside the Stellar ship Explorer;
Koran looks at the battle on his monitor.
 
He shook his head in dismay.everything does not seem well for the Voltron Force.
“Keith…Keith…are you alright?…Please speak to me…"
 
But there is no answer…
 
Frustrated, Koran entered a room prepared for him by Commander Hawkins where a life- sized painting of King Alfor looks down.
Koran bowed in silence before it.
His eyes shut tightly.
“Oh great King Alfor…our guide…
Please help us in these dire times, let Voltron and the Voltron Force survive this trial…"
 
Meanwhile, Voltes V's power returns!
The great Godaikin launched itself into the air and begins to patrol the surrounding bay…
 
“We got em , Steve!"
Little Jon said in great pride,
“We defeated that beast fighter!"
 
Mark smiled on the screen,
“Now all we have to do is pound that alien mother ship to space dust!"
He points at the Stellar ship Explorer.
Jamie seemed more alert; she looked at the monitor in her console…
Suddenly, she saw something moving in incredible speed.
“Wait…I'm picking up something in my radar…It's…"
 
Without warning, Voltron shoots up from the sea and into the skies like a great king!
 
The Godaikin's eyes glowed in renewed vigor.
 
Once again, the two behemoths hover face to face…
 
Keith is snarling at the monitor, displaying Voltes V's image.
 
“O.K. big guy, let's see how really tough you are…"
 
“Form Blazing Sword!!!"
 
Then, from Voltron Red Lion's mouth, comes forth…. the great sword that slew a thousand ro-beasts!
The powerful Blazing Sword, the symbol of Voltron's Power!!!
 
”From days of long ago…from uncharted regions of the universe, comes a legend…
The legend of VOLTRON, a mighty robot, loved by good, feared by evil…
 
As VOLTRON's legend grew, peace settled across the galaxy….
 
Then, the Galaxy Alliance was formed, and together with the other good planets of the
solar system, they maintained peace throughout the universe!
 
Until, a new, horrible menace threatens the galaxy…
 
VOLTRON was needed once more!
 
This is the story, of the super force of space explorers,
 
entrusted by the alliance, to bring back….
 
VOLTRON: Defender of the Universe! `
 
Keith announced the strike they're going to make at the Voltron Force.
"O.K. Voltron Force, its slicing and dicing time!"
 
“Hah!" Pidge replies, “Those brats are gonna get it for messing around with Voltron: Defender of the Universe!"
 
Inside Voltes V, the Voltes team ready themselves for any Voltron attack.
 
“Look at that, Steve…" Mark said,
"The aliens got themselves a huge, nasty sword!"
 
Little Jon comes in second,
“And it seems too big to handle!"
 
Jamie stayed quiet; her Ninjitsu knowledge studies Voltron's every stance.
 
Then, Big Bert remembered some technique of sword fighting they used in the past,
“Steve, remember the "Butterfly Return?"
 
Steve got the idea…
“Alright…Alright…"
 
Voltron started to charge at Voltes V, Blazing Sword in his hand.
 
Surprisingly, Voltes V does not move to dodge or try to evade the huge sword; on the contrary, the Godaikin even intercepted it like a graceful dancer.
 
The technique is called "The Butterfly Return".
It is a maneuver done by the ancient samurais to counter a sword strike.
Such maneuver is done by looking at an opponent's sword, not as is but as an elusive butterfly.
 
Obviously, the Voltron Force, who were all space explorers, does not know anything about ancient Japanese swordsmanship.
 
On the other hand, the Voltes team was trained in strict ancient art of oriental fighting so it is easy for them to control Voltes V in such respect.
Voltes V's giant hands clasp around Voltron's Blazing Sword and with one violent twist, Voltron was knocked down off balanced with a hurricane force!!!
 
Ga-blag!!!
 
Voltron's massive face slammed hard at a ship's docking area.
His great form all covered with mud and oil.
 
Inside Voltron Black Lion's cockpit, sparks from electrical components flies around, stinging Keith's face…
Keith tried to make contact with the Voltron Force,
“Princess, Hunk, Lance, Pidge…come in!"
 
Princess Allura felt throwing up,
“We…were alright…I"
 
Pidge felt even more terrified, no body had done this before; clobbering Voltron that hard and let mud stick on its face.
"This is impossible…They can't do this to us…
We're Voltron…"
Lance threw his hands up the air.
“We had it guys…This Voltes V really kicked our behinds!
 
“But Hunk is still defiant,” But we're not gonna surrender…We'll fight to the last!"
 
Keith: growled under his breath,
"Those kids gonna pay for all of this, team…They don't know who they fooling around with…They'll be sorry they defy Voltron: Defender of the Universe!"
 
Voltron started to stand but Voltes V is already up in the air!
“O.K. Voltes Team…" Steve gave the signal,
"Now it's time…."
 
TEN-KU-KEN!!!
 
Suddenly, the skies turned angry red.
 
A powerful electromagnetic storm is about to rage as Voltes V detach the red,
V-shaped breast plate from its chest!
An immense, gleaming chrome-sword suddenly detracts from the V-shape breast plate that now acts as the giant sword's guard.
 
It is called the Ten-ku-ken (the Sword of Heaven): The sword that protected Mother Earth and her people from the evil Boazanian invaders.
The symbol of Voltes V's justice!
 
“Someday, the sons of light shall fill all the Earth.
The morning of justice shall have come to its berth.
 
So we shall wave our banners high and free through the air,
For the love and glory we can all shall share!
 
Soldiers all be unite, fight, fight for peace,
Hand in hand like eagles to the breeze, over land and over seas!
 
VOLTES V we come to you, flashing through with wings of steel,
 
Fates of foes are what we seal from your sword forged by light!
From over land, and over seas, onwards Victory!!!
 
Suddenly a brutal lightning strikes the Sword of Heaven, and energize it further.
 
Voltes V, the pillar of strength and energy took an attack stance at the bewildered Voltron…
 
“Ultra Electro Magnetic Ball!!!"
 
Voltes V's sword released a glowing ball of pure energy that hits Voltron savagely like a galactic "tsunami"!!!
 
Ka-Pooooooooowwwww!!!!
 
Everything inside Voltron turned useless, paralyzed by the powerful energy ball that imprisoned it.
The Voltron Force realized it but could not admit that they are out skilled and out maneuvered by the Voltes Team and Voltes V!
 
Powerful bolts of loose electrical energy seared the body of the Voltron Force; they could do nothing but scream in utter pain!
 
Voltes V finally launched it self and brought the Sword of Heaven across Voltron's armored body like hot knife on butter!
 
" Tenkuken- V Strike!!!"
 
Voltron's end has come but before Voltes V could complete the V-Strike,
 
Princess Allura's cry came ever defiant:
 
“Long live Planet Arus!!!
Long live the noble house of Alfor!!!
 
Let it be known that Voltron,
The defender of the Universe,
Was murdered by savage beasts,
Who dwell within this lonely and pathetic planet!
Let my words endear to my people forever!!!"
 
Her words and tears made Steve realize that…
 
"Tears…such noble words…."
 
Voltes V withdraw the Sword of Heaven from Voltron's body…
 
Little Jon was puzzled at Steve's actions.
"Steve, what happened?"
 
Mark too, was surprised, "You letting them go?…What the heck Steve?"
 
Steve closed his eyes and when he opened them he speaks:
"Team, we are Earth defenders…
We are Voltes Team and the defense of our home word is a noble and desirable act…
We are honorable warriors, we are not animals!"
 
Jamie nods at Steve's words,
It is true, they are honorable warriors…
 
Voltes V lets Voltron slip off from the Ultra Electro Magnetic Ball with an ear shattering clang!
 
Koran bare witness to the nobleness of Voltes V and the Voltes team, yet he gave priority to Voltron's escape.
 
Koran turns his attention at the technicians,
"Activate the Vector on remote…"
Voltron's broken body, with the spared Voltron Force slowly teleports themselves away from Voltes V.
 
Then, as if on cue, the entire Galaxy Alliance fleet, the Stellar Ship Explorer, along with the fleet from Arus disappeared as they enter a time and space warp…
 
"What do you think Steve," Mark asked Steve,
“Will they come back?"
 
Little Jon replied, “Of course they'll be coming back!"
 
Big Bert snarled “Yes, just like the Boazanians!"
 
Jamie looks at the horizon and considered Princess Allura's words.
"Those aliens, they seem to fight honorably, don't you think?"
 
Steve could feel what she seems to feel,
“I don't know…" He then looks at his team,
"But rest assured Voltes V will always be ready as our planet's last recourse…"