Voltes V Fan Fiction ❯ Voltes V (The Godaikin Wars) ❯ The Vavilos in trouble! ( Chapter 15 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

 
Night descends down over Camp. Big Falcon as the magnificent Godaikin Vavilos, zooms into the evening sky, leaving a trail of bluish, exhaust glow.
 
Inside the great ship, the armored enforcer Shaider studies the mysterious Voltron Files he shared with Big Falcon and the Voltes Team.
 
“Camp. Big Falcon and the Voltes Team must act fast!” he told himself as he inserted the info-cartridge into a Computerized, Video Input Terminal.
 
“According to the Main Frame, Voltron was a sentient mechanoid who challenges other warrior robots from across the galaxy.”
 
The Main Frame lights up a monitor that displays website-like information leaflet about Voltron, The characters, the Castle of Lions, Planet Arus.
 
“The arrogant Voltron was punished by a goddess” Shaider continues.
“She separates the machine into 5 parts that turns into the Voltron Lions.”
 
Shaider paused for a minute, studying the pictures of Keith, Lance, Hunk, Pidge and Princess Allura.
 
“Voltron was brought back by these so-called “Space Explorers” that was supported by this Galaxy Alliance to resurrect Voltron as the Defender of their Universe.”
 
Shaider shook his head in disbelief.
 
“Voltron may protect their galaxy now but…”
He tried to raise his head and study their images more.
 
“It had tendencies to march through other universes and conquer different worlds…As in these current situations.”
 
Shaider punched a new set of keys on his console and the Main Frame displays infos about the Voltes Team and Voltes V.
 
“Then, Voltes V must act fast!” he declares to himself.
“Big Falcon and the Voltes Team must stop Voltron's march of conquest at all cost…”
 
A great volley of laser blast rocks the Vavilos violently.
It almost made Shaider tumble down.
 
Ka-blammmm!!!!!
 
Shaider sprinted towards Vavilos' cockpit.
Immediately, he activated his visi-screen to see who or what's attacking his ship: Four Galaxy Alliance flagships loom over the Vavilos.
Immense, coated with thick battleship armors and armed to the teeth, these starships employs “shock and awe” treatment to instill terror upon its opponents.
 
The massive ships are accompanied by great swarm of Galaxy Alliance “robot” space ship fighters, all zeroing on the Vavilos.
 
One of the four massive ships comes ever nearer.
 
"This is Cmdr. Zachary Garth of the Stellar Ship Harbinger." The galactic officer announced his presence.
"You, alien starship, surrender to the Galaxy Alliance or face the consequence!"
 
"This is Shaider of the Intergalactic Police," Shaider replies back.
"Tell your Voltron ally to leave this side of the galaxy with his fleet!"
 
"I'm afraid were not in the condition to make Voltron "turn back." Cmdr. Garth replied. "...And I recon you don't understand the position you're in!"
 
Like on cue, thousands of laser guns and energy batteries aim their nozzles at The Vavilos.
 
"…Got to act fast…!" Shaider told himself.