Warcraft Fan Fiction ❯ Jewels in the Jungle ❯ Jewels in the Jungle ( Chapter 1 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]
Jewels in the Jungle.
[M/F/F, reluctance, forced seduction, piercings, action type violence, story, minor lore abuse, more than five paragraphs to the sex]



On its most mild and pleasant days, Stranglethorn Vale was searingly hot, oppressively humid, and filled with animals and plants that wanted nothing more than to eat anything smaller or weaker than themselves. At its worst it was well, worse, on all counts really.

Those days, the hottest days, that's when the seas turned loose their most foul and dreaded inhabitants. They came slithering from the depths on missions unknown, bearing strange and elementally fierce sorcery, weapons forged in lava heated forges and pressurized by a thousand feet of water, an undying hatred for every race that lived above the waves, and a generally not-sunny disposition. Today was hot, and the naga were on the rise.

Upon a beach just south of Grom'Gol outpost, just inside the slightly cooler shade of the tree line, two hearts pounded from underneath a tiny scrap of underbrush on the jungle side of small rise overlooking the south end of the Vile Reef. Shifting slightly, a slender, graceful figure cocked her head to the side, glowing emerald eyes narrowing, long raven hair falling to the sand. The objects of her intense scrutiny, a group of fifteen teal green, malevolent naga, slid along the sand working around a massive aquamarine colored crystal, placing smaller crystals around its base, and occasionally pouring water over one of the smaller crystals. Two stood apart, a four armed female gesturing at them all, and a massive, scarred, broad shouldered naga with two evil looking wave curved swords

The blood elf fidgeted, droplets of sweat trailing along the gently sloped curve of her spine, splitting to trace around the already sweat soaked satin of her minimal underclothes and down the svelte curve of her hip. Alcohol clear sweat also glistened on her breast, tickling the warlock's pert breasts, down the inside curve and slipping across the delicate arc of her slim stomach. The sensation was not amusing, given that if she should draw attention to herself the reptilian creatures below would gladly peel the skin from her body. Despite all the danger, despite the heat and sweltering humidity,the hunger, the lust for magic twisted inside her stomach, and the scent of it gathering in the crystals and rolling from the lone female naga directing the group nearly drove the blood elf to a mad unplanned attack.

“What do the naga prepare Mistress Tarali?” Came a whispered voice, husky and low, like gravel in a silk bag. The raven haired blood elf blinked, trying to suppress her reaction to start. Her eyes shifted sideways and grumbled internally. While Tarali was sweating like succubus in a paladin convention, her orc servitor's emerald skin was barely covered in a light glisten.

“I know not, Ummbara,” The blood elf's voice was the falling of icicles, musical, pretty and frozen. “Can you approach them any more?”

Despite being over six feet tall, and twice the weight of the blood elf, the orc slid forward with the noise of a falling leaf. But she only moved a few feet before sliding back down the ridge next to the blood elf. The orc frowned, narrowing her dark purple eyes, and flicking her waist length purple and black hued pony tailed hair over shoulder and down the skin tight black leather of her halter top. The rogue was small and lithe for a orc, her features, while still broad and almost bestial were positively delicate by orc standards. Her tusks were small, barely poking over her lower lips, something she had been teased about throughout her life in the Horde. The orc's body was hourglass shaped, and curved to where it was difficult finding leather that fit her, rounded hips and a very full chest. Her exposed, toned stomach glistened slightly with a sheen a sweat, though nowhere near what her blood elf companion had on her. Ummbara narrowed her brown eyes looked at the elf and shook her head.

“I cannot mistress, the naga with two swords will see me.” Tarali blinked at her rogue companion. One of these days, before the orc had repaid the debt owed to the blood elf for saving her from a group of blood crazed satyrs, twice, Tarali was going to find out how the rogue did that. Ummbara had no fear of an honorable death, no true orc did, however satyrs were notorious for cruelty and viciousness, their mating rituals made even the most savage orc warrior turn slightly green....er. Ummbara did not fear death, but what the satyrs planned was beyond honorable death, and well into the honorless rape and subjugation category.

Regardless they both understood that by the Orc code of honor, Ummbara now owed the blood elf, her life and her service. The orc took the task seriously and addressed her savior with the proper respect due to someone owed a debt of honor. The blood elf didn't notice, to her it was simply the way someone of a different race should refer to an elf.

“Whatever they are doing I cannot determine the specifics, but with this taking place so close to Grom'Gol we must inform Commander Aggro'gosh. Let's move out.” The orc nodded, and turned around. Her purple eyes widened in shock, then she was shooting forward a heavy bladed orc sword appearing in a slashing draw while she drew a lighter, curved blade with her left. The rectangular orc forged sword slammed into the haft of a naga trident.

The undersea warrior hissed in amusement and twisted the pole arm, sliding the larger sword away and slashing the lava forged blade at the orc woman's face. Ummbara ducked smoothly and slashed the tip of her off hand blade across the thick scales of the naga warrior's torso. A thin line of green blood followed the path of the blade but if the naga noticed, he didn't show it.

Hissing in laughter the huge bodied naga punched the trident at the purple haired orc's chest with brutal power. Ummbara snapped both swords up, in between the tines of the trident, stopping the point of the weapon inches from her black leather top. With another deep hiss the naga rose higher, balancing on its long tail and forcing the trident down with his huge body mass. It leaned forward, until its forked tongue flickered over the orcs smooth, green face.

“I will enjoy the heat in your blood surface walker...” it laughed at her, then pushed away, forcing more weight down on the sweating orc woman's shaking arms. It laughed harder, then a shadow passed in front of it. With a gurgle the naga collapsed, a fount of gore flowing from its throat, and a red and black skinned felhound landed, swallowing the flesh that had been the naga's.

“Hurry up, I can't finish all of your fights.” Tarali said dispassionately, her hands glowing with purple and black power. Behind her the orc could see the naga charging for their small ridge. The blood elf turned, flipped her ebony hair over her shoulder, and laconically opened her hand and pointed her palm at the lead naga warrior. A bolt of dark energy ripped forward slammed into the lead green scaled creature, lifting it from the ground and flattening it against the sand. With a flicker of will and a toss of her hair the warlock instructed her felhunter forward while calling to mind another form of destruction.

Ummbara growled, planted her feet in the sand and kicked herself into a roll, flipping her deep purple hair over her shoulder and sprinting forward. Orcan fury boiled in her stomach and then erupted into her blood, and with a howl of rage the green skinned woman slammed into the naga. She slammed shoulder first into on knocking it backwards, spun into a low, crouching spin under the trident thrust of another male and slashing both of her cutlass' into the naga's gut.

As the creature's blood spilled out the orc woman twisted to her right, hammered the naga's pole weapon away with her heavy sword, and stabbed her sharper light blade into the other scaled beast's face. Before the naga fully realized that it was dead Ummbara planted both feet on its stomach and sprang off, coiled into a tight ball, and beheading a final surprised undersea invader before landing in front of the remaining group of naga.

Grinning at the collected beings Ummbara felt a glow of satisfaction as blood from her latest victim soaked into the sand around her. A bolt of shadowy power shot past her right and slammed into another naga, throwing it to the ground. The purple haired orc felt a thrill run through her spine, victory against supposedly overwhelming odds was a mark of high honor among her people, and both her mistress and she would reap many rewards. Then with a deep rumbling hiss the massive shouldered naga with two swords slid to the front of his ranks. He drew one curved and hooked sword and pointed the tip at the orc with a challenging tilt to his square maw.

With a confident smirk Ummbara answered the challenge, charging forward even as she heard Tarali shout a warning. Thorium orc blade met the strange steel of the naga with loud ringing clang, and then Ummbara felt her weight moved and she was slid to the side. A shadow passed over her and two huge weighted nets of a tough arcane reinforced rope wrapped the orcs arms and legs unbalancing her and dropping the green skinned beauty to the ground. An azure bolt of freezing eldritch power slammed into the orc chilling her blood, sapping her strength, and making it painful to breath it had become so cold. Ummbara felt the grip on her weapons go slack and she fought to control her hands and slash at the rope, until another bolt of frozen power ripped into her nearly sending the orc into fatal shock, her body was so chilled.

As Ummbara was nearly frozen through, the massive dual sword wielding naga shot across the ground towards the blood elf and her demonic hound. The felhunter bounded forward pouncing at the huge serpentine being. Almost disdainfully the naga myrmidon bashed the demon aside with a heavy shoulder, then twisted its immense body, powering off tail and torso, slamming the hilt of a sword into Tarali's stomach, doubling the warlock over. Laughing sibilantly the snake-like creature shot its serpentine body forward and sideways, wrapping the slim blood elf up, pinning her arms to her sides and choking what little air remained from her lungs. The felhunter turned and howled but the remaining naga fell upon on the demon hissing in laughter skewering it to the ground with powerful thrusts from their tridents. Howling pitifully the demon hound died in a shower of infernal gore.

The myrmidon leaned forward and flickered its tongue intimately over what he knew to be sensitive flesh, the nape of the blood elf's neck and her long pointed ear, relishing the feeling of disgust he knew would it would send wracking through her.

“Do not kill her.” Commanded the female naga, using surface common so that they warm bloods could feel the appropriate amount of terror. “Hurt her as you wish, but leave some life in the pathetic little surface walker, I will peel the skin from her body while she breathes, and feed on the power she so unworthily traps inside her.”

Laughter shook through the naga that was slowly crushing Tarali. “And the orc?”

The female naga slid smoothly across the hot sand and held the warlock's face in two hands relishing the feel of power under that fragile skin, power that would soon be hers. Realizing her champion had spoken to her the sorceress waved another of her four arms dismissively.”Once you have made the preparations for the Ritual of Tidewalking, and for the blood elf, you and your fellows may amuse yourselves however you wish, I care not.”

Their dark crimson eyes flaring with expectation the naga turned to look at the shivering orc with hunger and bloodlust. Even the two sword wielding leader stared at the toy that had practically fallen into his coils. With expectations of a night of torture and blood (always a naga favorite), it was understandable why the undersea creatures dropped their serpentine guard down for just a moment. Understandable, and Azeroth is ever understanding.

But never forgiving.

He didn't howl, he didn't cry to Elune for strength, or call for the naga to release their prisoners, they were naga and he as a night elf had long ago passed the need for such niceties. From the embracing shadow of the treeline the crimson armored figure erupted and slammed his massive, soft point triangular, ebon hued shield into the humanoid back of the female naga, lifting the entire creature from the ground and sending her sprawling. The warrior's arm was cocked back, chambered like a dwarven bullet. And it stabbed forward with just as much force, sending three feet of nether infused felsteel through the myrmidon's throat. With a contemptuous flick of his arm the massive attacker twisted the blade and let the head of the naga fall free of its massive shoulders.

Recovering from their momentary shock the remaining eight naga charged as a single wave of scales and razor sharp tridents. Looking over the massive, flaming spiked skulls shoulders of his plate armor the eternium encased warrior seemed to sniff with disdain at the approaching creatures. With one smooth motion he stepped forward and slammed a his armored gauntlet into the temple of the female naga sending her sprawling senseless again. The tall, broad shouldered rescuers face was concealed by a horned, full face helm and only four eerily glowing yellow slashes showed where he was looking, and to Tarali he was just as intimidating as the serpentine monsters that had planned to flay her alive.

With a howl that shook the naga's charge for a half second the newcomer slammed into a middle creature, the hardened trident shattering against the black shield. Inertia flung the unfortunate naga away and carried the tall armored figure behind the back's of naga. A kneeling, dancer-smooth half spin, and the warrior was slamming the edge of his shield into the side of a baffled serpent-like creature while stabbing the crimson blade of his sword upwards, through the scaled spine of another.

Still showing more agility than his armor should have allowed him to have, the newcomer pivoted in another half circle while slashing upwards carving through the stunned naga's already crushed ribs and shoulder, and blasting the body of the first creature into his allies astonished arms. Facing the first naga he had bashed away the warrior casually snapped his arm out and threw the thick, hooked blade of his sword spinning out, cutting the monster's serpent body in half and landing hilt up in the sand.

Two of the five remaining naga saw what they thought was a weakness and attacked from both sides, their powerful bodies propelling their spears at devastating speeds. The warrior shifted to his right, slapping his shield up horizontally and knocking the left trident over his head. The one on his right, he grabbed with a vise grip and twisted left, plunging all three points of the fathom forged weapon into the first naga. With a chopping motion he slammed the ebon shield down, using the flared edge to snap the haft of a trident. Bashing his opponent in the face with his shield once more the unknown warrior pulled the broken trident from the already dying naga and impaled the stunned creature with its own weapon.

The remaining three naga looked at the crimson armored nightmare who had so suddenly slain almost their entire group as he strolled to pick up his sword, unsure if they should attack, or if it was another trap. Then the low, sibilant chanting of the female naga slithered across the sand. The warrior looked across the distance between them the turned back to pick up his flame colored blade. With a shrieking howl of fury the wavecaster sent a massive blast of frigid energy at the arrogant warrior. The armored figure turned and thrust his left arm out, slamming his shield into the torrent of devastation. It was to everyone but the armored newcomer's total surprise when the sapphire blast of power reversed its course and hit the female who had cast it. The wavecaster's shriek was cut off as she was literally frozen solid, scales to bone.

There was a moment of silence, broken only by the gentle lapping of the waves. The warrior looked down and sheathed his sword while hefting a decent sized rock. He threw the stone with a slight, mocking snicker. It hit the naga caster in her stomach, and the frozen creature shattered. The warrior looked at the remaining naga, his expression still hidden by the unnerving four eyed helm he wore. With laconic indifference he raised a gauntlet and pointed to the ocean. In flawless Thalassian, understood by both naga and blood elves the newcomer spoke.

“Go. Tell Azshara that she will not despoil these lands.” The naga turned and slithered as fast as their tails would carry them. The massive form of the warrior looked at Tarali, still barely able to breath, pinned under the coils of her beheaded attacker, then to the shivering body of Ummbara alive but unconscious with hypothermia. Armor clinking ominously with every step, the warrior walked over to the immobile blood elf while slinging his delta shaped shield on his back.

He knelt down and took the blood elf woman's delicate chin in his armored right hand. A frozen moment, then the man unhooked his helm and pulled it off. Tarali's breath caught in her throat, panic welling up through her body even as her vision began to grow dark. Her emerald glowing eyes were locked by the incandescent golden eyes of a purple skinned night elf. He smiled at her, not friendly, not mocking, a strangely appraising look.

The warlock gasped trying to move the dead weight of the dead naga as it slowly crushed her. As her emerald eyes rolled upwards gasping vainly for breath, furious that she was going to die not to an opponent or even a magical experiment. No she would die in front of a hated Kal'Dorei, the body of an enemy that same Kal'Dorei had killed, crushing her; Talari would have laughed at the ridiculousness of the situation if she could but breath. Darkness closed around her vision, in the distance, falling away, the warlock heard the Night Elf start to laugh.


****

Jewels in the Jungle: Part 2

Tarali woke suddenly, her head filled with mind fogging pain. This she calculated was good thing. Unless whatever came after death was substantially more unpleasant than what she had been led to believe, pain shouldn’t figure into being dead. The fact that her skull was ringing with agony was in fact a sign that she was alive. Carefully, more than a bit nervous as to what she was going to find, the warlock opened her luminescent eyes a sliver.

She was seated on soft green moss, dressed only in her minimal white satin panties, naked legs splayed outward and covered in a slight sheen of sweat. The shock of her near-nudity fully snapped Tarali’s eyes open to fully view her situation. It wasn’t good. The blood elf’s hands were shackled behind her back, around a small smooth barked tree. The manacles were not the only precaution her captor had taken; her fingers were clasped together and wrapped snugly with netherweave fabric. Spells were out of the question, she couldn’t even wriggle a pinky.

Directly in front of the wakening warlock sat the broad shouldered, purple hued back of a night elf, long, loose green hair trailing down to the center his back. Like any serious warrior he was layered with tightly corded muscle under his deeply amethyst skin. Unlike most other races the night elf man had a lean, defined build, but unlike a human or orcs massive form he was not overly bulked. Tarali noticed a fine layering of pale cris-crossed scars across the Kal'Dorei's back, shoulders, and arms. Somehow these thin pale gashes, the record of countless battles, wounds opened and sealed with the application of magic, didn't detract from his appearance, but rather seemed to suit it.

The raven haired beauty blinked and shook her head. Why would his appearance even matter? And more importantly, where was her orc? The warlock twisted wildly to her right then left, and in the process nudged her still slumbering companion, the orc, previously leaned against a tree next to the blood elf's, fell over into the black haired young elf's lap. Tarali breathed a sigh of relief she hadn't known she was holding, then her brow furrowed in frustration. The orc was still asleep, totally unbound, and currently had both smoothly muscled arms wrapped around the blood elf's thigh rubbing her dark cheek against the elf's silken thigh.

Blowing a lock of unruly hair out of her face Tarali worked furiously on how to wake her companion before the green haired Kal'Dorei noticed she had moved.

“Cute, yes?” Said the night elf. He turned his head to look over his shoulder, golden eyes glowing and flared with amusement, malachite hair falling to the side, the cut of his face so similar to the Sin'Dorei men, but with a feral, square-jawed edge Tarali had become almost accustomed to living with the other Horde races. A flash of attraction pulsed through the bound elf but was quickly crushed under centuries of hate and humiliation that coiled and twisted in her stomach like an eel. Yet even this was momentarily tempered by the knowledge that this enemy, this arrogant example of the race that had shunned the power that her people now hungered for, this night elf had saved her, and that if the Kal'Dorei had desired to kill her he would have already.

Her agile mind working quickly Tarali forced a quaint smile to her bow lips. “Among her own, I'm sure the orc is of considerable charms.”

The Kal'Dorei's long eyebrow twitched once. “The orc?”

He stood and turned to face her, clad only in a linen loincloth. Tarali's luminescent emerald eyes bugged slightly. From what she could tell, the constant Horde jokes about the size of the Night Elves endowment was, inaccurate. Predator smooth, the green haired Kal'Dorei knelt in front of the blood elf and ran a hand idly through Ummbara's hair, carelessly undoing the orc's long pony tail. Cocking his head to the side Tarali's unnamed benefactor shook his head, the tips of his long hair tickling her thigh.

“I haven't forgotten what her people did to the Ancients when they first arrived in my lands, and I have not forgiven them. Yet even I am not so unkind as to refer to her as “that orc”. She has a name I've no doubt. Would you be so forward as to reveal hers and yours?” His voice was deep, but still lyrical without the supreme confidence (what most races mistook for arrogance) she expected from the Sin'Dorei.

However, what he said, and how he had said it, left the warlock stunned, one eye opened slightly wider than the other, an expression of total shock on her face. The Night Elf chuckled deeply as he brushed the orcs hair from her shoulder and began lightly tracing the muscles in Ummbara's neck. The green skinned beauty near purred in pleasure and snuggled closer to Tarali's waist and thigh. The Blood Elf frowned as she felt the orc woman's breasts press against her leg.

Not so much because the sensation was unpleasant, it wasn't, and the raven haired elf had employed the rogue's knowledge of muscle structure to soother her legs after a long day of traveling. What was making the warlock uncomfortable was that she could feel Ummbara's nipples pressed against her thigh, and they felt, different, slightly harder than they should. No, Tarali's frown deepened, there was something else...

The night elf grinned at her disquiet and trailed his fingertips down the orcs smoothly muscled back to her firm, round bottom, squeezing the firm globe, then trailing his hand up and repeating the motion, eliciting soft, contented moans from the green skinned woman. Again the ebony maned blood elf scowled. Why was her bodyguard so firmly unconscious?

“You have questions little warlock, or are those from those unbecoming creases in your brow concern for your companion?” The first statement was exactly that, a statement. The second caused Tarali to favor the Kaldoeri with an icy glare. She formed an appropriately scathing reply, and was interrupted as the night elf brought his free hand in front of Tarali. Held in his muscular fingers was a small vial of dark green liquid. “I have an answer or two for you. However I require some measure of courtesy from you as compensation.”

“Tarali Mourningblade.” The raven haired elf woman responded stiffly. She nodded at her orc protector . “Ummbara Bloodwalker is her name. Now, why is she still asleep, and more importantly, why are we both still alive? I understand why you hate the naga, but you should have just as much enmity for the orc and I.”

She paused and looked him with true curiosity on her face. “And where did you learn to speak Thalassian so well?”

With a lyrical baritone chuckle the night elf stopped his caress of the purple haired orc, uncapped the vial, and placed a finger from his free hand over the vial. “In response to the question you did not ask milady Tarali, call me,” He paused and locked his golden eyes to her emerald ones and smiled. “Call me Jaran. And in response to your other queries, this is anesthetic poison. A largely useless concoction, however my sister who brewed it found some use with her lover. Ingested it makes for a more than passable sleeping potion, applied physically,” He reached out and ran a finger damp with the poison over Tarali's nipples so smooth and casually the shocked warlock couldn't react. “It numbs a small area.”

Jaran turned away from Tarali, ignoring her open mouthed, stunned expression. “As for why I have not slain you or your companion, I believe we may be of mutual assistance to each other. And furthermore,” The green haired elf put the vial down and rummaged in his pack. “By Horde law if I save your life, yours belongs to me until you repay the favor; killing or allowing you to die would negate that would it not.” His luminescent eyes regarded her again. “And you do side with the Horde do you not milady?”

“The interests of the Sin'Dorei do coincide with that of the Orcs and Tauren at this time.” Tarali answered, trying to ignore the odd tingle that was radiating out from where the cursed Kal'Dorei had applied that thrice cursed poison. “That does not mean we hold ourselves to their ridiculous customs.”

With a knowing smirk Jaran turned back around. “And yet you accept that Ummbara so obviously holds herself to this same custom you snub? How quintessentially Blood Elf. Now, hold still.”

By comparison to Tarali the night elf was massive and as he knelt over the warlock's leg, pinning it and leaning forward to loom over her, a smile still on his lips. In some ways it would have been more reassuring if he had been overtly threatening, at least then she would have known what to expect. Displaying easy flexibility the night bent until his face mere inches from Tarali's without lowering his legs or putting any pressure on the warlock's slim curves.

“As for why I am fluent in Thalassian, it is a simple matter really.” The back of his strong index finger brushed her throat and traced lightly down the silk smooth skin of her collarbone. “I was born well over three thousand seasons before the World Tree fell. I have been hunting demons for more than two thousand five hundred of them.” His smile deepened.

“The succubai in particular enjoy conversing in your tongue as it is an offshoot of the Quel'Dorei dialect. I learned your language long ago. After all,” With the same idle caress he traced around the curve of Tarali's breast. The brush of his hand against her sensitive flesh sent a ripple of guilty pleasure through the warlock's svelte body, but it wasn't enough to change her composure. The night elf leaned forward, past the elf woman's face, until their cheeks were equal. He blew some errant strands of raven hair off Tarali's ear, this time eliciting a shiver from the warlock. Jaran's voice was low, barely a whisper.”One must know one's enemy, intimately. And if you believe I should be grunting and growling more, I'm sure we can arrange that in due time.”

Taral's breath caught in her throat as she felt the Kal'Dorei's hands feather light on her breasts, then a distant, muted sensation. With a start the pale elf woman realized that he was pinching her nipple, first one then the other. However the night elf's poison had so numbed the flesh there that the sensation was almost nonexistent. Her first flash of thought was that Jaran was attempting to seduce her for some reason, and that the Kal'Dorei had simply forgot about the numbing agent. However that line of thinking was crushed the moment it was completed. The night elf was many things, but foolish was not among them, his action had been deliberate, and whatever he was up to this was somehow part of it.

Just as the ebon tressed elf woman realized this, Jaran's lips touched her ear and he gently nibbled on the hyper-sensitive skin. Tarali gasped short and intense, a shiver of ecstasy running through her. Of course he'd know about that, she thought, half bitterly. Apparently those night elf sluts had the same weakness her Sin'Dorei sisters did, and this wretch would no doubt have exploited it on them as well.

And then the green haired elf man was leaning back, the same smug smile on his lips. Swallowing, the warlock wasn't entirely sure she had wanted him to stop. His voice distracted Tarali from her internal struggle.

“I must say that is some of my finest work. And my sister was quite accurate in her potions applications.” The blood elf woman's brow furrowed then she realized his pupil-less stare was fixed on the swell of her chest. Immediately shifting her focus Tarali looked down and gasped again, this time in total shock. A purple colored metal hoop, each with a piece of aquamarine colored gem set at the bottom, was pierced through each nipple.

The night elf's actions now made sense, in a strange way. He had numbed the Sin'Dorei's nipples to minimize her discomfort, and yet had taken such a personal, intimate, and above all impertinent action without even telling her. It also explained why Ummbara's breasts, still snuggled tightly to her thigh, felt so strange. She looked up at the Kal'Dorei fury and daggers in her eyes, but he was already twisted back around, and Tarali heard the clink of metal on glass. Jaran twisted back around and held two more matching rings in his left hand, both coated in the sticky green liquid.

“Another experiment is now called for.” The Kal'Dorei said genially. With panther speed he was on top of her again, this time his massive right hand stroking down her still slightly numb chest, rotating lightly over her stomach, and then sliding across the satin surface of Tarali's panties. He squeezed inward, pressing the fabric into her tiny cleft, and drawing a soft cry and a shudder from the blood elf woman. Still smirking knowingly, Jaran flipped his hand over and hooked his fingers in the waistline of the warlock's undergarments. Only using three fingers from his left hand the Kal'Dorei warrior easily ripped Tarali's panties free from her body, exposing a light triangle of silky soft black hair above an otherwise hairless sex.

“Not perfect, but it shall do quite nicely.” Jaran said approvingly. The Sin'Dorei woman suddenly put together approximately what the warrior was going to do, and tried to close her legs in panic. However with Ummbara unconsciously holding one, and the night elf pinning the other her legs were immobile and there was nothing she could do to even stave off Jaran's perversity. The Kal'Dorei warrior leaned against Tarali's side,and positioned himself carefully, and used his left hand's forefinger and thumb to spread the blood elf's soft folds.

With surprising agility the night elf first pressed the sharp tip of the metal against tender flesh midway down Tarali's outer labia, and let the numbing poison flow slowly onto the skin. Then with a practiced, lightning quick motion, punctured the sensitive flesh and threaded the ring to the proper position. Straining to remain silent and not give the bastard any satisfaction from her cries, Tarali's hands tried to clutch inward as a burst of pain was quickly soothed and washed away by the Kal'Dorei poison. She heard a small tick of stone on metal and looked down. All she could see was the clearly defined muscle of the night elf's back, the pale scarred flesh highlighting the attractive cut of his body.

Another short prick of pain that was again numbed before it could truly ache, and then the night elf was rising and looking at his handiwork with that same infuriatingly smug smile on his lips. Tarali glared at him, or at least tried to, however her head felt light, her body charged, not faded and muzzy from the poison, but more warm, yet from the inside. She could feel sensation flowing back into her nipples but instead of pain, she felt pleasure, a slow but increasing current of ecstasy.

“Now, before the poison wears off.” Jaran said cheerily. He spoke another word in his own language, something sounding like Thalassian but far more guttural. However raw his voice sounded to her delicately pointed ears, the results that followed crushed them under an avalanche of sensation that left her coated in a sheen of sweat, her nipples proudly erect, and her flower dewy with passionate honey. Tarali gasped and writhed against her bonds, hips rising from the soft moss and twisting side to side. It was over an instant after but in the haze of ecstasy that clouded the raven haired beauty's normal razor sharp thoughts, the blood elf became aware of both her hard nipples and the softness of her outer petals, no longer numb and now seemingly the source of the incredible sensations.


“Your companion however,” Jaran said, turning towards Ummbara, and seemingly ignoring the warlock as she moaned softly and twisted in an erotic dance against the ground. “She has a flawless example of a flower.”

The night elf sat cross legged behind the orc woman and ran his large hands over the green skin of her muscled back lovingly. He hooked his wrists under Ummbara's arms and gently pried the murmuring orc from her gasping mistress. The Kal'Dorei leaned the rogue against his broad chest and spread her curvaceously muscled thigh, setting them outside his outward folded knees. Her mind still foggy Tarali stared as Jaran ran his purple hands over the orc's smooth emerald skin, trailing his hands up Ummbara's inner thighs. Exposed so completely, shining with a light sheen of perspiration, the orcs femininely muscled body looked oddly magnificent to even the warlock's jaded eyes as they followed Jaran's hands.

“You see? Perfectly delightful isn't she?” The night elf's baritone voice rumbled through her softly, just as his hand slid over Ummbara's smoothly shaven sex. The orc woman cooed softly in her drug induced sleep and and shifted, grinding her shapely rump against Jaran's groin. Tarali noted a pleased shudder that went through the Kal'Dorei's body, but could think of no way to exploit his obvious lust. Or even if she truly wanted to now that she recognized the source of the sensation, a flow of arcane power that glided through her veins from the piercings.

“I gave your guardian presents to equal yours already.” The night elf continued, interrupting Tarali's private reverie. Jaran was massaging the orc's dark green folds, Ummbara's sex glistening with far more than sweat. Looking at the blood elf's dreamy countenance with his confident smirk back on his ageless, savagely handsome face, the Kal'Dorei parted the rogue's sex, exposing her dark emerald pussy. And bar of shining purple metal through the hood of the orc's clit, capped with two round, pearl-like gem stones, identical to the ones in Tarali's piercings.

“A touch different of course.” Jaran said, as if commenting on a painting he had done. His right hand took one of the gems in between thumb and forefinger and began rotating it gently, drawing a loud moan of delectation from the orc woman. His left hand went to Ummbara's large, pendulous breasts, where similar piercings adorned the jade skinned woman's nipples. Jaran toyed with the eternium barbell alternatively rough and delicate, causing the rogue to gasp and undulate in an almost serpentine fashion against the Kal'Dorei. This time Jaran made no secret of how much he enjoyed the orc woman's movement. He grinned wickedly at the Sin'Dorei as her red, bow lips parted slightly, then turned his heated mouth to Ummbara's neck, trailing rough kisses to her ear.

“Ishnu-nal'nah..” His voice was a mere whisper into the rogue's pointed ear, but the effect on both women was profound. The polished spheres of gemstone pulsed with a tiny glow and sent a wave of healing energy through both women. Any wounds they might have had had long since been healed, so the excess magical healing was transferred into raw pleasure flooding and crashing almost violently through their already aroused bodies.

“Ahhh-wha-....” Ummbara woke with a cry of pleasure cut off only as she realized her situation. Panting loudly, unable to stop squirming deliciously against the night elf's muscled body, the purple haired orc grabbed Jaran's hands but couldn't muster the strength to truly attempt to resist him. She looked wildly at Tarali, her crimson eyes locking with the warlock's luminescent emerald eyes. Her deep voice made even more husky with lust and panting with ecstasy the orc woman gasped “Mistress...ah... please... what... ohh... he's... mistress... what is... AH... going on?”

“Ahh the flower awakens when her petals are touched.” Laughed Jaran, still in Thalassian. The lyrical tongue was lost on Ummbara, not that the curvaceous orc was concentrating on much besides the night elf's long fingers sliding inside her, teasing and exploring just as his palm ground into her newly pierced button. The Kal'Dorei fixed Tarali with an intense stare. “She will follow your commands milady. Tell her to cooperate and this will be more pleasure than you will have ever experienced. If she resists I may be forced to become as uncivilized as your people regard mine to be.”

Still panting from the waves of sensation that Jaran's command word had sent through her, the blood elf woman locked her glowing emerald eyes with her orc companion's. Desperately, almost plaintively, Tarali spoke, her voice husky with desire.

“The night elf saved us,” She thought quickly, her agile mind processing fast despite the haze of sexual hunger. “As a reward he has asked for us to pleasure him and each other.”

Ummbara apparently needed no further persuasion. She lurched all her weight forward while shifting her hips back. Jaran lost his grip on her breast his golden eyes widening in surprise as the orc woman insinuated herself between Tarali's legs, moaning softly to herself as the rogue's large breasts pressed against the soft moss. Arcing her back sinuously Ummbara flipped her waist length purple hair out of her face and nuzzled her cheek against the damp petals of the blood elf's pussy.

“Ah!” Tarali gasped in surprise at her companion's exuberance, and lifting her hips slightly into the pleasant sensation Ummbara was giving her. The green skinned beauty between her legs took this as sign of encouragement and snaked her strong hands under the blood elf's slim, tight buttocks. Lifting the warlock up even more Ummbara turned her wine colored eyes to her mistress with a drugged expression and began licking at the blood elf's sex, her strong, forceful tongue gliding over the glistening pink folds.

As Tarali let out a long melodic coo of pleasure and relief, Jaran even more aroused by his prizes' unexpected willingness, brought both hands to the orc woman's hips, and lifted her up fully to her knees. Once she was there, the huge framed night elf quickly undid his now painfully confining loincloth, and easily rose to his knees behind the voluptuous rogue as the fabric fell away.

A positively wicked smile on his feral, handsome features the emerald haired Kal'Dorei ran a strong hand from the nape of Ummbara's graceful neck down her spine, stroking the green skinned woman like a cat. Which was not a bad analogy as Ummbara near purred in pleasure, humming into Tarali's sopping pussy, causing the blood elf to strain against her bonds, lost to the other woman's hungry tongue and the pulse of magic strobing from her newly pierced nipples and labia.

“Now, I think, it's time for some growling.” Jaran said, still smiling hungrily.

***

in the Jungle

Part 3

With his right hand the night elf pressed the top of his long, thick rod between the orc's, silky dark green folds, not entering her, but grinding his shaft against her the jeweled piercing through the hood of the rogue's clit. Ummbara tossed her head back, gasping sharply and cooing ecstasy. The Kal'Dorei warrior caught her hair with his free hand and pulled back roughly, drawing another sharp intake of breath from the orc woman. Bending down the night pressed himself to Ummbara's smoothly muscled back and bit the side of her neck, hard enough to leave a mark but not hard enough to break the skin.

“Ahhh!”The orc woman screamed loudly partially in surprise and pain, mostly in pure bestial ecstasy. The night elf grinned around her green flesh, then released her and caressed the bite mark with his tongue almost lovingly. Ummbara cooed into her mistress' sex, the exhalation of warm breath across her damp folds sent a chill shiver of pleasure through the raven haired warlock, making her gasp, arc her back away from the tree she was bound to. To the rogue the Kal'Dorei's tongue was a brand of liquid fire across her skin, tracing a molten path to her ear before his searingly pleasurable mouth closed on the lower lobe.

With a long, ferally lustful growl Jaran caressed a wide hand along the orc woman's side to her firm, round bottom, then inwards, along the crease of muscle, to almost roughly cup the smooth, dark green skin of the rogue's pussy. His fingertips danced along the dripping outer folds of the Horde woman's sex, even as his other hand fastened to the back of Ummbara's neck and pushed her panting lips to the blood elf's sex. With a desperate, almost pitiful whimper of want, the rogue obeyed her new master's unspoken command and ran her tongue along the soft, silky petals of the warlock's honey soaked cunt.

Tarali cried out softly, still trying to restrain herself even as her hips spasmed forward, fingers digging into the tree bark, thigh muscles straining as she forced her legs apart, instinct demanding she clamp down on this new pleasure and never let it go. The warlock panted, her head lolling forward almost limply, ebon hair splaying down across her pale skin, lightly tickling her hard, tingling nipples. Her luminous green eyes half open, Tarali hazily drank in the sight of her companion writhing against the muscular, dark skinned elf, a spasm of pleasure jolting through her as Ummbara let out a long cooing moan as the Kal'Dorei slid the top of his shaft into the rogue.

The purple haired orc woman panted, rocking her hips back trying to fill herself with her captor/rescuer's hardness in one hard, animal-like rush. But the warrior panting now with his own lust, held on to control easing his cock into her tight softness, exulting in the wash of her slick folds embracing him as he pushed forwards tortuously slow, the green skinned beauty moaning into her mistress' folds the whole time. Until the first set of eternium barbells of the night elf's own piercings met her hot, silken gate.

Ummbara's crimson eyes opened widely and she gasped in surprise as she felt the hard metal against the damp petals of her labia. A gasp that quickly turned into another long moan as it gently and carefully slipped inside. Jaran held himself on the edge for as long as he could, then let the beast inside him loose. He grasped her hips and slammed forward, hard enough that bruises were probably going to be left eventually, and finally filled the desperate orc woman.

The rogue howled in ecstasy an orgasm sweeping through her already over stimulated body. The visual stimulus, the heat of Ummbara's mouth on her sopping sex, the pulse of pleasure from the night elf's piercings, Tarali closed her eyes, her slim hips pumping forward, and followed her companion. The black haired elf's body tightening and then relaxing blissfully as the feeling washed through her. Jaran grunted, biting his tongue, the entire game until now, the power he held over these two women, it was intoxicating, and the effort to remain in control and let the tightness drain away from his lower abdomen took every bit of will he had.

But it was worth it. Once he could, the warrior pulled out slowly, letting the orc woman gasp and spasm every time one of his metal balls slipped out of her, then slid back in, letting them both enjoy the heat of the other's flesh. Two more slow deliberate strokes and Jaran sped up, slowly at first, his thrusts still powerful but controlled, angled to rub the curved metal of his piercing against the nodule against Ummbara's pelvic bone. So different was the style, the feel, of the night elf inside Ummbara couldn't resist even if she had been trying. Another wave of euphoria thrilled through the rogue, her back curving and flexing, impaling herself more fully onto the Kal'Dorei, even as she pulled her mistress' pussy to her mouth, licking and suckling Tarali's sweet nectar when she could focus enough to do so.

Despite his masterful control so far the warrior couldn't hold out. The feel of the orc woman's cunt convulsing and squeezing around him, the beauty of his Sin'Dorei captive's pale skin shining with sweat, her pert breasts thrust forward as the proud warlock gave herself to the pleasure from the other woman's mouth, this time when his own climax hit, there was no stopping it. The tightness surged through him, slamming his hips forward and pausing, once, twice, and on the third exultant thrust he howled himself, a stream of white hot pleasure exploding from Jaran to course through the purple haired orc.

Tarali felt the roughness of the night elf's violent rutting through her servitor, and the blissful screams and writhing of Ummbara caused wave after wave of pleasure in the blood elf, until the warrior obviously came, the rogue lifting her head from the raven haired warlock's folds, arching her body and pushing back to feel the elven man bathe her innermost reaches with his seed. Ummbara's face, eyes squeezed shut in rapture, was literally dripping with Tarali's own juice, and the combination of sights and sounds almost made up for the lack of the orc woman's tongue.

But not quite; her voice plaintive and soft, losing all of its superiority, the gorgeous Sin'Dorei called out to her companion turned lover.

“Ummbara...” The pale skinned warlock moaned. “Please don't stop...”

The rogue's lust, however strong was not supported by her body however. The orc woman collapsed shivering, her large breasts pressed against the sweat damp moss, eyes barely open and focused on nothing. Tarali moaned, shifting her lithely curved hips around, the need she felt a fire so intense it almost hurt. Then the warrior moved, rising slowly, his dark skinned shaft emerging from the orc woman's pussy with a wet, lewd sound. The blood elf woman gasped softly, both in desire and fear.

Jaran's member stood out, glimmering with his and Ummbara's mixed fluids, just as hard as it had been before, and jerking with his pulse. The night elf locked his gold eyes with Tarali's emerald orbs and he smiled wolfishly.

“Worry not m'lady I shall not leave you so unattended...” And he stepped over the rogue's prone body toward the warlock.


****

The end.

****

Just kidding

****

His wine colored skin covered with a light coat of sweat in the same was as hers was Jaran leaned forward and ran two fingers gently along the gasping blood elf's jaw to her chin before pushing up slightly and turning her face up to his. The warrior bent down closer still, and held his lips inches from hers, just out of reach for the lust maddened elf woman. His same smile that had seemed so infuriating only minutes before now sent a tremble of desire through Tarali's delicate body. Her glowing eyes half closed she leaned up as much as she could, a soft whimper escaping her pale red, bow lips.

“Please...” She gasped softly. “Please don't make me wait...”

Even as his turgid member jumped at her desperately begging tone, Jaran smiled. “Are you so sure m'lady? Are you sure you want me inside that delicate little flower of yours?”

The massive frame of the scarred night elf settled in front of her, his steely chest brushing the newly pierced tips of her diamond hard nipples. His face however was just out of reach, his lips so close but not touching the warlock's parted mouth. Tarali moaned, then sighed in a mix of relief and frustration as his fingers stroked the softness of her pussy delicately. After the desperately wanton attentions of Ummbara the gentle caress kept her fires burning maddeningly but came nowhere near close to satisfying her crazed need.

“Ohhh please...” She begged, tears actually forming at the corner of her almond eyes. “I beg of you... take me...”

“Oh? Take you?” Two fingers slipped inside her, turning sideways to push her petals apart softly. The warrior positioned himself in front of her, the heat from his body washing over the pale skinned Sin'Dorei. His smile softened. “Don't make this hard on yourself m'lady, you know what I want to hear, say it...”

Tarali moaned and felt his powerful arm, wrapped around the tree, stroking the insides of her wrists. Her face flushed with hunger and need, turned light purple as she surrendered all that remained of her icy pride. She used the most crass and bestial word in Thalassian, the term humans preferred.

“Fuck me...” She pleaded softly. “Fuck me like you fucked her!”

With a bestial growl, making the Sin'Dorei woman's heart jump and sex throb, the night elf crushed his lips to hers, his tongue finding her dainty one. On instinct, forgetting her bonds Tarali wrapped her arms around Jaran's powerful body. It wasn't until after he pulled away that the ebon haired elf woman realized that during her distraction, the warrior had freed her hands. The warlock knew at some level that she could try to escape now. But as the blood elf pressed her nipples to his, felt the piercings let another pulse of pure bliss through her veins, there was no way she could escape now.

The Kal'Dorei wrapped his arms around her and lifted the delicate woman up, arcing slightly, and pressing his tumescent shaft to her soaked folds. As her the rings on her labia made an almost musical sound as they slid against Jaran's own piercings, Tarali moaned and shook in pleasure. The night elf turned around and knelt, settling his weight easily onto his shins, and leaning against the tree while spattering the warlock's delicate neck with hungry, nibbling kisses. Her long hair streaming like a black waterfall down her back the Sin'Dorei fully closed her eyes, seating her knees on his massive thighs, running her hands through the night elf's emerald hair, her hips rocking, feeling her piercings catch and pull for a moment split between agony and ecstasy on each of the warrior's barbells, her engorged clit grinding on the hardness of his shaft. As the elf woman stroked herself against him, Jaran ran his large hands up her pale back one, tangling with her silky black hair and pulling away, just hard enough to make Tarali gasp and arch her body against his steely frame. The other slipped back down to her round bottom and pulled in.

The warlock sucked in another gasping breath, and pushed up with her thighs, then let herself fall, exulting in the pinpricks of pain and tsunamis pleasure that were suffusing her from the rough stimulation. Jaran, still controlling her head, and relishing the feel of the blood elf against him, tilted his head down and began slowly working his tongue over the sweat salty skin of Tarali's firm breasts. Then the night elf's eyes widened a grunt as a surge of unexpected pleasure shot up.

Ummbara had crawled forward, her emerald body still pressed to the soft jungle moss, and now was cupping his sac in her surprisingly gentle hand and suckling on it lovingly. Balanced on an elbow the rogue caressed her mistress' tight round ass and squeezed, the inched her thumb inwards, pulling the edge of Tarali's labia open, letting more drops of the raven haired elf's honey dribble down the Kal'Dorei's shaft to her waiting tongue. The warlock cooed at the touch of her companion/servant, and below her the night elf let out a deep sigh of appreciation.

Her hair flying wildly the beautiful Sin'Dorei woman tossed her head, hips pumping, grinding her sensitive node against the night elves shaft as an orgasm rushed like liquid fire through her blood. Jaran growled in his own restrained ecstasy, and resumed their leisurely teasing, though his breath was quickening and his desire to plunge into the dainty elf woman grew near uncontrollable. For several long, slow, heady cycles of rise and fall, ebb and flow, Ummbara's own lust had built enough that she grew impatient with two elves. The curvaceous orc's strong tongue slid upwards and flickered over the warrior's thick shaft, and her hands grew busy. Index and middle finger worked together, slipping inside Tarali's dripping pussy and pulling the smooth folds apart. The purple haired rogue's body moved sinuously, her sopping sex tingling once again with desire, desire to see her mistress filled, taken, fucked.

It was almost a shock, though it shouldn't have been, Ummbara kept the raven haired warlock's petals apart, opening her more than she had ever been before, then as the Sin'Dorei came down, the orc guided Karan's thick cock into Tarali's cunt. For the warrior it was a rush of relieving heat, wrapped tightly around him like soft, wet velvet; for the blood elf, it was a mix of ecstasy and agony unlike anything she had ever felt. Although not a virgin, the night elf's massive sword sheathed inside her, pressing firmly against her farthest reaches, stretching the elf woman's sex, sending shockwaves of bliss coursing through her even as her skin ached.

Even through the pleasure even though she hadn't felt the full length of him inside her Tarali hovered, balanced on a point of between bliss and torment, her nails digging into the night elf's purple skin, leaving tiny furrows of blood in their wake, glowing emerald eyes wide and staring at the jungle canopy vacantly, bow lips parted in a soundless scream. Then one of Ummbara's hands were gliding around her hips, one sliding forward, middle finger gently but quickly thrumming the warlock's hard button. The other hand wrapped around Taral's slim arm to cup her newly pierced breast, squeezing the decorated nipple tightly. The orc woman's tongue flicked out, lapping at the raven haired elf's neck, and trailed up to her ear. Her voice husky and raw with desire and pleasure Ummbara whispered to her blood elf companion.

“Yes mistress, he feels good doesn't he?” Her eyes half shutting the Sin'Dorei nodded and began stirring her hips around, but not moving down his rod any more. Jaran grinned through the sweat on his face, keeping his hunger in check for just a moment more, guessing the orc woman's game. He rogue nibbled on the warlock's ear, drawing another gasp from the pale skinned woman. “Now give him what he deserves mistress... let him fuck you hard!”

Using her lower arms for leverage Ummbara forced her companion down, hilting the warlocks sword inside the silky confines of Tarali's cunt, stretching her already lewdly distended sex almost to the breaking point. This time, the blood elf's scream was not silent. It was an exultant mix of pleasure and pain, and the Sin'Dorei was lost to those same feelings. The first orgasm was fast in coming, its tightness forcing spasms through her, cutting off her screams, making her body jerk uncontrollably against both orc and night elf, her breath ragged and quick. But the warrior lost control then, her wildly undulating body, and the tight pulses of Tarali's sex making him thrust into her, pumping back and forth furiously.

The passage of his piercings over her sensitive folds, his thickness retreating and then exploding back inside her, Ummbara's lusciously curved body pressed against her, Tarali went limp, riding the waves of lust and ecstasy,willingly helpless to the attentions of her lovers. The rogue panted into the warlocks ear, rose to her feet, slipping to the side, her hands still pinching and flicking over nipple and clit. With a long sigh of need, her wine colored hair cascading down her sweat shining emerald back, Ummbara squatted slightly and pressed her smooth, pierced vulva to the blood elf's hip, thrilling as each thrust of the Kal'Dorei smacked flesh against flesh, pale blood elf skin meeting the dark green of the rogue.

With such a sight before his golden eyes, with the tightest pussy wrapped around his cock he could ever remember, Jaran hunched forward sawing his hips back and forth relentlessly, feeling his sac tighten, the climax building. And then, as his ascent to eruption built slowly and steadily, Tarali's head lolled to his shoulder, she cupped his face and turned her delicate features towards his. In a soft, breathy, whisper, the warlock spoke to her captor.

“Fuck me... fuck me fuck me... that is! Oh yessss don't stop, don't stop! Fill me, take me..” She paused, eyes half closed. “Rape me... come inside me, fill me with your cum...”

A low howl of animal lust tore from his throat, and Jaran obeyed his captive. He hammered into her furiously, feeling her spasm into another orgasm clenching him with her hands and cunt, silken folds tight around him soft skin sliding against his scarred, purple flesh. The final straw was Ummbara, excited, thrilled at the half rape, half seduction of her mistress, found another relief as his thrusts into the Sin'Dorei ground the elf woman against the orc's hard node one last time, and the rogue came, shivering and quaking, panting her mistress' name.

With a final, stroke the night elf withdrew, held himself out, and crashed back in, stretching the warlock's cunt again, feeling her far walls stretch around his tip, and he erupted, cum splashing inside Tarali, sending a final cataclysmic wave of blindingly hot rapture through her body.

And orc and blood elf slid forward, the warlock still impaled on her captor/savior's shaft, their mixed fluids dribbling out of her abused sex. Jaran settled himself down, stretching his legs, catching Ummbara and pulling her next to him. The rogue dreamily nestled into his arms her crimson eyes drifting gently shut, meeting with Tarali's own before closing fully. The Sin'Dorei, despite the tumult of emotion that raged inside her, felt a long missed sense of peace and tranquility mixed with the heady afterglow of her soul shattering climaxes. She willing pressed herself to his chest, and drifted off to the sound of his thudding heart.

****

The shaman crept along as quiet as his mix of leather and chain armor allowed, the curved axe in his right hand held down and behind him so it wouldn't snag, nor the chilling white glow it possessed reveal his location. The mace in his left span, almost of its own accord as the blue skinned troll slid around a wide tree towards the clearing he heard the screams from.

Calling upon the spirits of wind to grant their fury to his weapons, the troll shaman lunged around a tree and into the moss carpeted clearing.

Spinnign to face him a massive, crimson, two handed and serrated sword in his hands was a purple skinned night elf, dressed only in his breeches, armor around him. Beside the Kal'Dorei lay an orc and a blood elf, obviously naked though a blanket covered them from the hips down. The troll fixed his steely gaze on the glowing eyes of the powerfully built elf man.

Then his weapons dropped and the mohawked shaman shook his head.

“Again Jaran? You gonna leave ANY of de ladies o' de Horde to 'dose of us who be, ya know, IN de Horde?” The warrior grinned and lay the blade over his shoulder and answered in Common just as the troll had spoken to him in.

“I don't take them too far old friend. And I do give them back, improved even!” Sheathing his weapons the troll looked to the sky in supplication before sitting down and pulling a flask of some brew from his backpack.

“You went an' did your 'ting with dese ones too? Jaran de blood elf girl she be a niece to de Sunstrider family, cousin to Kaelthas himself! How I gonna explain dis?” The night elf shrugged and sat, reaching into his own bag and drawing out a wineskin.

“Given I saved them from a group of naga, I doubt very much you will have to explain much.” His face grew serious. “Ko'zin, I have news. Azshara is preparing to make a move against the surface. She is preparign sites all across the land, and it figures in with both these gems,” he tossed a small, aquamarine colored stone to the warrior-shaman. “And the sea giants. How I cannot be sure, nor exactly when, all I know is that she is coming and that bodes ill for both sides.”

The blue skinned troll nodded gravely and sighed. “I don' know what be more ridiculous, de fact dat I get my best information from a Kal'Dorei, or de fact dat I must pretend I fought it out o' you to make anyone believe it.”

Jaran snorted, but nodded in agreement. “The improbability of our situation does justify a laugh. However, in return I have an idea. We fought, it was a draw, and in exchange for a month of the Horde ceasing all lumber operation in Warsong Gulch, you retrieve these two lovely ladies. With the information I have given you, this will perhaps keep your superiors at bay and reduce casualties on both sides.”

Ko'zin considered but shook his head, a mournful expression on his face. “I don' think it be enough man. Dey want dat lumber bad, and de goblins de push hard to make sure it keep fallin' they do.”

Jaran nodded again then met the troll's eyes evenly. “The tell them this, it will distract them enough so that our treaty will happen even for a short time. The Alliance is gathering a small group together in Stormwind. Ten individuals of all races, the best, the Alliance has to offer. They will be trained in a new form of combat, something we haven't seen before, and even I do not know what it is. I do know one your finest gladiators, an orc warrior named General Verosh, was killed by the man they will be trained by. One of the men in command, a human warrior called Gunthor Steelheart, he is one of the men who will be sent. Perhaps you can intercept the message meant for him. Beyond that it will be up to you to proceed.”

Ko'zin nodded slowly. He believed the elf, they didn't lie to each other, for both saw that the true enemies were in Outland and to the north where the Lich King sat. But he had to know. “Why do you tell me this Jaran, it be no small secret you be givin'.”

The Kal'Dorei looked at the green canopy of the Stranglethorn Vale leaves and was silent for a moment. Still looking away he responded. “We, both Horde and Alliance exist only because neither is stron enough to destroy the other, because if one side believed it was, that side would attempt to gain victory over the other. And in doing so become weak, and our true enemies, the ones we should be both fighting, they would devour anyone in their path. The Alliance will gain strength with this new method of fighting, I have no doubt of that, and if it is not shared with the Horde, there are those in Stormwind, Ironforge and even in Darnassus who would see this as cause to strike at the Horde. I cannot allow this to happen. None of us can tread that path and still draw breath.”

The shaman sat and considered his friend's words then rose and bowed. “I shall do as ya ask o me Jaran. No matter what it take.” His beady eyes shifted sideways and slight smile creased his long features. “And ah, what 'improvements' did you make on dem anyway?”

Jaran grinned wolfishly and produced the vial his sister had made for him. He poured it into the wineskin and approached the two sleeping Horde women. “What say I let you find out first hand shall we?”

****

The End.


I mean it this time.