Warcraft Fan Fiction ❯ Turning Red ❯ EndNotes

[ Y - Young Adult: Not suitable for readers under 16 ]
The Chronicles of Phoenix Bloodheart II: The Dragon Isles

To be continued...



♥ Thank you ♥

Thank you so much for reading this, I really appreciate it.

I would love to hear what you thought about this novel. If you can take five minutes to leave your feedback at dominicsacco.com/phoenix-bloodheart-novel-turning-red/, I would find that extremely valuable. Feel free to write a short review too, if you’d like.

If you want to stay up to date with future stories involving Phoenix, including a possible sequel, plus other works written by me, please sign up to my newsletter at dominicsacco.com and I’ll make sure you’re updated with anything new I publish.

You can also get in touch with me by emailing phoenixbloodheart@gmail.com, visiting dominicsacco.com or reaching out on Twitter @PBloodheart or @Dom_Sacco.

Shorel'aran (farewell),

Dom



About the author

Dominic Sacco is an award-winning journalist who works in the esports industry.

He graduated from Bournemouth University with a 2:1 degree in Multi-Media Journalism in 2007.

A keen League of Legends player and WoW RPer, he has written for a range of publications including Games TM, Nintendo Official Magazine, games industry publication MCV as well as Riot Games.

He currently works as full-time content director for the British Esports Association and in his spare time runs Esports News UK.

He lives in the UK with his wife and three children.